PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice re: AE

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2001, 05:39 AM
hi Guys,
I have had AE for about a week now ... no major results as of yet. I have been putting on about 6 dabs (one on each wrist, behind each ear, back of neck and front as well).

I\'m also the type of person who leans into people at work and isn\'t afraid to get close. Not one response yet :/

I\'m not expecting women to rape me or anything, but I\'m beginning to wonder if I\'m doing something wrong because I would have expected something by now. Any thoughts?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2001, 03:03 PM
yeah, I\'m interested in that jambat mix, I PMed him but maybe he hasn\'t noticed it yet...

Lutz
11-28-2001, 11:02 PM
Jambat Mix #1, if I remember correctly, is 70% APC and 30% NPA. I read that this got some major hits.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2001, 11:42 PM
Ok a couple of ideas, remember to experiement a little with different points of application and different amounts.

1.) Try using less to begin with - 2 or 3 then try 4 or 5

2.) Apply on your face i mean around the chin or under the nose.

3.)Also the effectiveness seems to be increased around the neck area.

4.) Keep watching for feedback body langugage etc.

5.) Apply less to your wrists, even stop it all together (just to experiment)
or you could try wrists only.

6.)Have you tried the DD trick OD say 10 dabs then run amok through a shopping centre or workplace or whatever (run amok means just doing your normal thing) just with a lot of pheros. And look for responses.

If all else fails talk to jambat about his NPA APC mix.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-29-2001, 12:01 AM
So, what is the key to the effectiveness of Jambat mix? On paper it appears to be NPA mixed with a fragrance (from APC) at 7:3 with some extra -none (from APC) added in. Is it more effective than an equivalent mix of cologne and NPA? Of course, most people recommend mixing cologne with NPA at a ratio of no less than 4:1. I guess the fragrance of APC is stronger than most colognes?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-29-2001, 12:55 AM
which yields more results in younger females TE(S) or AE? images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-29-2001, 07:16 AM
Not too sure if I\'ll be purchasing AE again after this bottle is done ... I have gotten nice compliments the last few days, however the compliments have been mostly about my clothes (I\'m in real estate and just plopped down a fortune on new suits).

I\'m curious if the mones have anything to do with the compliments, or if I would have gotten the same reaction without them just because of the new clothes ...

Will keep you guys posted

oscar
11-29-2001, 07:35 AM
LMG,

Satisfy your curiousity. Experiment. Lay off the mones for a week or so. I\'ll predict that while the ladies WILL still appreciate how well dressed you are, they will not as readily TELL you so without the mones. images/icons/wink.gif

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-29-2001, 08:34 PM
I may try the jambat mix in early january, once I get some solid cash flow since xmas and my bday are very close. I\'m a senior in high school and I\'ve been using AE in various dosages for a couple weeks now but I really haven\'t noticed much at all, maybe a couple noticeable reactions but no solid hits. I think I will up the dosage again next week. lately I\'ve only been using 2 dabs, but I\'ve used more before w/ out much improvement, but I think I\'ll try 5 tomorrow...

I\'ve got a couple questions though...is APC an oil? and I usually have 1 or 2 sprays of cologne over my AE, and I can still smell the AE, but I\'m wondering if this is making the pheros less effective somehow?

[ November 29, 2001: Message edited by: deepblue ]

**DONOTDELETE**
12-01-2001, 10:16 AM
deepblue writes:

I\'ve got a couple questions though...is APC an oil? and I usually have 1 or 2 sprays of cologne over my AE, and I can still smell the AE, but I\'m wondering if this is making the pheros less effective somehow?

Yes, APC is an oil. It is scented also. And your question regarding the effectiveness of AE and cologne. I\'m not to sure. Sorry.

[ December 01, 2001: Message edited by: sean ]