PDA

View Full Version : New toy: beta-androstadienol (not beta-androstenol)

surfs_up
04-09-2005, 01:01 PM
no, I haven't tried this yet....beta-dienol is begining to appear on the radar screens... IME

alpha-dienol is fun goodies, upbeat, carrying on, party mone.... where would the beta isomer take things ? Beta-nol

makes people candid, sometimes too candid, would beta-dienol have a similar effect, everybody suddenly wants to tell

me their deep issues ? Maybe we should have alpha-mixes (androstenol, androsterone, androstadienone) and beta-mixes

(beta-androstenol, epi-androsterone, epi (or beta) androstadienone) of the mone products.... chances are excellent

that evolutionary forces assigned the alpha positions for romance, emotional bonding, sweet sticky boy girl feelings

and beta positions for larger group bonding processes. Beta-sauce might be your ticket if you want a great party to

happen, a wild club scene, something like that....

gfunk
04-10-2005, 08:50 AM
What is alpha-dienol? And where is

it in the shop? Sounds interessting what you're suggesting here, but in a party situation I'd also want to achieve

the sweet sticky too as this is most usually the grande mission of the night! :)

StandingTall
04-10-2005, 09:41 AM
gfunk

Surfs_Up made

this post last year

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12094

I for one have been

asking Bruce privately if he's going to carry this. He's told me that he's working on it so hopefully we'll

hear something before the end of the year.