PDA

View Full Version : Perception product needs a change

Traggard
04-09-2005, 07:24 AM
As

most people know, Perception comes in two atomizers. However, I find that the cologne atomizer, which is smaller

then the mones atomizer run out too fast. I have 75% of the pheromones left when the smell atomizers is empty. Now,

the smell of perception is greater than that of any commercial cologne in my opinion. So the size of perception

cologne atomizers needs to be increased. Actually, I would be prepared to buy the perception without the mones, the

mones do not seem to do much in my opinion, but the smell is great.

Gegogi
04-09-2005, 11:19 AM
I have the opposite view. I hated

the smell of the fragrance--reminded me of women's beauty soap--and didn't use any of it. But I did use the

'mones with other fragrances and NPA. By itself the Perception 'mones did little for me. Teamed with a nice

cologne like Issay Miyake it increased scent longevity. Perception, at least in my experience, needs a few dabs of

NPA and/or SOE to be effective.

tim929
04-11-2005, 02:58 AM
SoE is an awesome product and

teamed with NPA it can realy be a wonderful combination.Something I have noticed about SoE is that even with the

scented stuff it can still be covered fairly easily without too much worry of clashing scents.I too am anxiously

awaiting an unscented version of Chikara in the hopes that I can get the bennefits of it without the scent.It gives

me headache that I dont suffer with other products.