PDA

View Full Version : some interesting reactions

Tiger4
04-08-2005, 09:43 PM
Has anyone

ever had women walk up to them while wearing pheromones and claim that they know you from somewhere? I've had this

happen in the grocery store yesterday. Some woman in the produce section looked at me once, twice and then a thrid

time she looked at me quite intensely then said "I think I know you from somewhere, there's something about your

face". When I asked where, she just said she doesn't know but was sure she has known me from somewhere.

I was

wearing PCC, nol/musk, and TE. It could have been coincidental, but that intense look she gave me made me think it

must be the pheromones.

goodguy
04-09-2005, 12:07 AM
Yeah same thing

happened to me at the grocery store while wearing perception, but it turned out she really did know me from

somewhere.

Gegogi
04-09-2005, 12:55 AM
Happens to me all the time

without pheromomes. I figure I must gave a common face or they saw me perform at a gig.

gfunk
04-09-2005, 05:45 AM
I think I know you from

somewhere, there's something about your face This is one of the most over used pick up lines used by men,

but does it mean that the men who use them really think they know them? :nono:

I got this yesterday too from a

girl I know a little bit, she said she I thought she knew me from somewhere before, "there was something about my

face".

This just shows that the mones are working perfect! :cheers:

How are you're experiences with

couplins by the way? There hasn't been much posting about the use and effects of this... :blink:

jstrack
04-11-2005, 09:16 AM
I've posted about copulins

before and nothing has changed much in my experience. I have learned however, that my magic combination is

copulins and AE....particularly when I will be around someone for a little while....say about ten to fifteen minutes

or more. Wearing copulins by itself make women play games and insert inuendo's in conversations. Basically they

play head games. Combining copulins with AE makes the day interesting and fun. They are interested in you both as

a friend and sexually.

I usually apply AE and copulins to front of neck, back of neck, and wrist/arms. About

one drop in each area. This is a great combination and I find that women remember this scent signature and remember

me and respond with even greater passion and sexually with each successive meeting.....as long as I wear the the

same thing (AE and copulins).

Hope this helps....