PDA

View Full Version : EW Effects

silksand
04-08-2005, 04:06 PM
I got my bottle of EW this

week and mixed up a 10% dilution, then tried putting 1 drop of that in 1 oz of Healing Gardens Tangerinetherapy body

mist (a popular blend from the Archives) - it's actually quite pleasant. Added a drop to a bottle of B&BW Warm

Vanilla Sugar lotion, and that is a heady brew; it's already so rich on its own. I also made a small bottle of EW

and distilled water for an all-over body spray. All of these are nice and just give a very erotic undercurrent to

whatever else you have going on, scentwise.

As an experiment, I put one drop of the 10% solution on my arm,

let it dry, and then applied some Warm Vanilla Sugar lotion (unadulterated) over that. It was rather potent but nice

- the lotion itself is strongly scented. After about 15 minutes, I happened to come up behind my sensitive and

non-perfumeloving husband who was at the computer. He immediately turned his head toward me to put his nose in

better sniffing proximity - he didn't look at me, just kept his head turned in my direction that way for a good 10

seconds or so as we talked, then he said "what is that you have on?" (not a typical response for him!) I told him it

was a very special ingredient I was trying out (he knows about the mones). He continued to focus rather intently on

the scent, kind of spacing out on it. Later he asked again about it, wanting to know exactly what it was. When I

told him (and I said if he preferred, he could imagine it was the dew gathered from 10,000 virgins) he laughed and

said he had no idea ... it was somehow familiar but he couldn't put his finger on it! It was pretty funny to see

him inhaling deeply, trying to figure it out, especially because he's usually so sensitive, afraid of having a

reaction and rather wary of perfumes.

I haven't actually worn this stuff to bed yet, just tried out various

blends during the day, but I can say that over the past week I've been hornier than I've been since being in a new

relationship. It just smells like sex! I'd read all the rotten eggs, dirty socks, bad cheese comments in the

archives (which were mostly about the beta version I think) but at the right dilution it's kinda magical.