PDA

View Full Version : AE, WAGG, first impressions + where is the urine-smell?

uhu
04-08-2005, 09:56 AM
I just received the combo Alter Ego plus WAGG (and the gelpacks).

(by the way, i am german...dont

try to count the mistakes)

First impressions:

I dont like the smell of Alter Ego, its much to sweet,

not to say cheap.

Nevertheless i am a bit addicted to the scent and cant avoid to smell it again and again.

Strange.

First time i smelled AE i couldnt help me, i had to laugh, but the same time its a feeling like mist

in the brain....strange again.

I didnt see any def. hits so far, maybe because i am used to friendly

and open people. Normally people act nice around me.

And i would not use more than 2 drops of AE, because of

the smell.

One question. Where is the urine-smell? Ok,ok, the fragrance should avoid the strong

urine-smell of the –nones. But when i used C18, you know, that cheap pheromone product (and i thought its not very

concentrated), the urine-smell was quite strong. But Alter Ego dont smell like urin at all. Could you explain it to

me? There should be a good amount of –none inside.

The Edge gelpacks smell a bit like that, but not to strong

(i really like the warm sandelwood scent of TE).

Can you conclude the amount of androsteNone by the smell of

the product or are there different types of androsteNone available (with different smell)?

CptKipling
04-08-2005, 12:20 PM
Stone Labs' -none is the most

"clean" smelling, something to do with the amount of impurities. The fragrance used is also strong enough to cover

up any stink.

MOBLEYC57
04-08-2005, 12:51 PM
I'm thinking that, maybe, the

people that have been saying they smell urine while using AE ... the urine smell wasn't coming from

AE.

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :run:

jstrack
04-08-2005, 07:02 PM
My wife loves the smell of

AE....it works for her and for me....

Gegogi
04-08-2005, 08:36 PM
Plus some women actually enjoy

the smell of male urine. I had a GF that loved to sniff my dick after I ran around all day. Apparently tinkle also

contains natural 'mones.

Pancho1188
04-08-2005, 09:13 PM
The urine smell is strongest

with TE or products with similar concentration or contents. AE is a combination of -mones, and therefore the smell

isn't the same. The urine smell is strongest with strictly -none, if I remember correctly. AE is different. The

fragrance, etc. are also factors.

BizmanJoe
11-14-2005, 01:13 AM
I haven't noticed

any urine scent with AE, but rather with TE (actually TE smells more like sewing machine oil to me). Also, when you

use too much SOE, you'll notice a urine scent sooner or later as it converts. Frankly, I dig the smell of AE - it

reminds me of something of a cross between Davidoff Cool Water and Drakkar. It has given me the best results so far

as a stand-alone at 2 -3 drops on the neck with a cover scent of Hugo BOSS or Dolce y Gabbana. I'm 40, 5'11",

185lbs, olive-skinned, eurasian descent.

Gegogi
11-14-2005, 01:35 AM
To me, TE smells like alcohol

spiked with a little fresh BO juice. It's a long ways from the pungent stink of tinkle.