PDA

View Full Version : Statistics

mr.
04-06-2005, 08:59 PM
I don't suppose anyone has any

statistics on how many men and/or woman wear mones (In the united states, at least). I'm just wondering if I

should be suspicious of every person I'm naturally attracted to, or if I should feel superior that I'll be one of

the only people I'll meet that wears it.
I'd imagine few people would use it, as it's a new discovery and

development, and I've never heard of anyone using it outside of this forum.

Watcher
04-07-2005, 12:42 AM
Lol - dunno some of the lower

level performe - light pheromone products such as APC and lure you can get from adult shops etc - realm is available

fairly widley but doesnt work for most like the LS products - i really dunno bruce said once he has at least 15,000

unique customers a year - so that might be a guidleine and LS is the main pheromone distriubtor - reseller of

qualtiy products (you have youre company specific product sites like discount - alter ego, perfect 10,

PCC but they are sold for the same price through LS anyhows)

Not many i would hazard. Not active wearers -

so dont be suspicious lol

Rover The Dog
04-07-2005, 11:08 AM
Personally i dont care if

im attracted to her as far as the mones or as far as whatever else the reason is as long as im attracted to her

Watcher
04-08-2005, 01:32 AM
the thing with pheromone usage is

i get so much attention i can soon spot the interested ones versus the fluff and puff dead end types i mgiht be

attracted to. Allows one to look deeper etc.

Gegogi
04-08-2005, 02:50 AM
"I'm just wondering if I

should be suspicious of every person I'm naturally attracted to..."

There's a lot more to

attraction than pheromones, otherwise you could sprinkle 'mones on a mannequin and observing loney men dry humpin'

cold curves. A woman's appearance and movement initially attract me. Probably the sound of her voice is the next

thing that creates attraction. Finally, as I zero in, her personally, intelligence and lifestyle either repulse or

attract me. I'd say phero chemsitry is the last thing on the list. Why? I need to be in her personal space to

experience it. I've experienced purely physical attraction but been repulsed by her personality and excised

freewill and showed myself the door. In short, pheromones won't make you do anything you don't want to do.

a.k.a.
04-08-2005, 09:46 AM
In short, pheromones

won't make you do anything you don't want to do.

Technically, this is probably true. But, in

practice, people have many desires and the question is which ones will they act on. Some desires are buried beneath

the surface and the person has no intention of acting on it, but you can still tap into it by getting her in the

right mood and approaching it from the right angle.

Nowadays it’s pretty risky for a woman to invite a

man she just met into her home. Most women realize this, and tend to set rules about who gets in and who doesn’t.

But if the desire is persistent enough and the trust is strong enough (both of which can be enhanced with

pheromones) the rules will be broken.
Another great example is getting my girlfriend to “play hooky” with

me. I know she’d rather spend the day in bed than deal with her coworkers, but she’s been raised with a work ethic

that tells her she can’t act on these desires. And she doesn’t — unless I add a few pheromones to my argument. (And

the funny thing is I don’t even have to be deceptive about. I can draw a cross of SOE on my chest, right in front of

her eyes, and say something like “Doesn’t this smell nice? Do you really want to get into all those clothes? Put on

all that makeup? Deal with all that traffic?...”)

Business applications offer an even more dramatic

example. Because, in business, you’re supposed to apply cold calculation. You’re not supposed to be swayed by

emotions.

A while back I was called to the CEO’s office to explain why I’d gone over budget two

quarters in a row. I was wearing Chikara and acted cool and composed. He had a stack on itemized expenditures on his

desk but he didn’t even bother to ask me about any of them. He seemed a bit like he’d forgotten what he was going

to say and asked me how things were going. I took the opportunity to show how excited I was about the expansion that

was taking place in my department ( a roundabout way of accounting for the expenditures without having to go into

detail) and he fell right into the mood I was creating. By the time I left he had promised to take up a budget

increase with the board!

At my previous job I once made a really bad mistake that could have gotten

my firm into a serious law suit. Several board members had come down to the office to personally ream me out. I was

wearing SOE and it was as if I instantly disarmed everybody by simply walking in the room. (These guys had never met

me before, so I had the advantage of making the first impression.) I got a bit of a wrist slap, but nothing in

writing. Most of the time was spent joking about boneheaded mistakes that people had made. Even though I apologized

it was redundant because they were all sure I felt bad and would never do something so stupid again.

Later that day, my direct supervisor said my guardian angel must have been working overtime because they were dead

set on firing me, even though he had begged them to give me another chance.

So I’d say, maybe pheromones

won’t make you do something you don’t WANT to do, but they may make you do things you never INTENDED to do.