PDA

View Full Version : philosophy "Falling in Love" pheromone product

FineWine
04-05-2005, 08:05 PM
Is anyone familiar with this product: philosophy Falling in Love pheromone? I do not

mean the company's perfume by the same name. They have a pheromone also -- in a small vial. $60. The ingredients

list says it has alcohol and "human pheromones." The web site says it was created by "famous researchers. It is a

product for women only. It is unscented. Has anyone tried it?

CptKipling
04-06-2005, 05:34 AM
It contains DHEA according to

one store. If that is true, you are better off saving your money and trying something else.

DHEA may or may not

be a pheromone. Some people get really good results, but the majority of people (maybe even 90% from a casual

observation of the forums) do not see anything. Do a forum search if you interested.

FineWine
04-06-2005, 06:16 AM
Thank you so much for your

reply! I will do a search on DHEA. Their marketing language makes it seem so magical! As a marketer myself you would

think I would be somewhat immune -- but even I get suckered in sometimes.

Today I will try my new order of PI/w

unscented -- hopefully to soften the responses of the grumpy men at work.

bindy
04-10-2005, 02:30 PM
I have this, bought it last

summer. Haven't really noticed any real benefits.
Bindy

NaughtieGirl
04-13-2005, 01:50 PM
Thank you so

much for your reply! I will do a search on DHEA. Their marketing language makes it seem so magical! As a marketer

myself you would think I would be somewhat immune -- but even I get suckered in sometimes.

Today I will try my

new order of PI/w unscented -- hopefully to soften the responses of the grumpy men at work.
So far I've

gotten my best (intended) results from PI/w.
Not to say, that I don't get results with some of the other stuff,

just not the type that I'm looking for. I give PI/w a big thumbs up.

How has it been working for you?