PDA

View Full Version : Hit reports and much much more

countesszero
04-05-2005, 10:46 AM
Hello Everyone,

I've been so busy enjoying my Witches Brew mix that I havent had time to post. First things

first, I've been using this mix for about 2 months now and have had great results. I know about all the talk about

buildup but I dont have that problem. Anyway, most of my hits involve my fiance (we're getting married 5/7/05)

it's getting close.

The other night my fiance who I will call sweetie wasnt feeling very well and had decided

to turn in early. I figured this was going to be a night of just sleeping. Boy was I wrong. Before coming to bed I

put on a little dab of my mix and covered it with some honeysuckle oil and got into bed. He was sleeping already and

had been for about an hour. Once I was settled he started breathing really deeply in his sleep and slowly woke up.

He then made the most passionate love to me we've ever shared. All the while he was commenting on how good I

smelled. I got up once to get something to drink and he followed me into the kitchen and we did it against the

table. Awesome.

He knows that I use pheromones and is really in to it. I have great fun experimenting on him.

The Countess
Peace Out

tim929
04-05-2005, 10:58 AM
I would absolutly love to hear

his side of that.I have often wondered what a reaction realy "feels" like.Is he aware or consious of the reaction he

is having to the pheromones or does it just sort of "happen?"Knowing what a reaction is realy like might help to

bring clarity on what a hit is and what sorts of reactions to expect...but it also might help people to know exactly

HOW to respond to a hit.Understanding the perspective of your target can bring a great deal of information to the

table that is usualy not fully known.Hair twirling and goofy stuff like that are all well and good...but what are

the wheels in their mind churning out?
Thanx for the post:wave:

countesszero
04-05-2005, 11:06 AM
His reactions vary. He says

that I smell really sexy it's like I radiate sexappeal if that makes any sense. He's also on occassion gotten

lightheaded and said that when he approached me he felt an excitement building from the pit of his stomach. Oh and

he has a constant hard on everytime he's around me. I've noticed that when I leave the room it goes down and when

I return and am there for a couple minutes it goes up again. It's really cool.

The Countess
Peace Out