woman

MOBLEYC57
04-04-2005, 03:17 PM
Add a cup and a half of

respect to those, and I'll have some of both!:whip:

DrSmellThis
04-04-2005, 04:16 PM
Add a cup and

a half of respect to those, and I'll have some of both!:whip:Like he says.

puule
04-07-2005, 05:47 PM
I think BJF is trying to build us

our own perfect girl in his lab! can you give me an estimate price wise?

bjf
04-10-2005, 07:37 PM
The results are interesting.

Pancho1188
04-10-2005, 07:55 PM
I'm not sure how interesting

that is. You're basically asking a bunch of people who come to this forum to attract women whether they'd like to

have sex now or later. What did you expect?

Let's examine these options, shall we?

Wild, experienced,

game for anything - "Game for anything" infers ready for fun, good times, and...of course...sex.
Sweet,

almost prudish but not quite, moves very slow - just saying prudish (even when saying not quite) infers

hard-to-get, not-about-to-get-laid-anytime-soon type...

It's like going into a bar and asking people if they

like to get drunk or just hang out with others but prefer not to drink...what answer do you expect?

bjf
04-10-2005, 08:09 PM
Your right, maybe this isn't a good

sample of the male population.

Perhaps I should of phrased it in the context of a situation.

For me

thought the question was too difficult to even give a vote one way or the other.

belgareth
04-10-2005, 08:10 PM
Same here, I don't want

either.

bjf
04-10-2005, 08:21 PM
I'm attracted to both but just

can't choose which I prefer, all other factors about them being equal.

belgareth
04-10-2005, 08:24 PM
A lot of years of looking at

and having relationships with women have set my preferences pretty strongly. But you know how us old folks are, set

in our ways.

bjf
04-10-2005, 08:25 PM
Yea.... another close one for me is

devoted career woman vs. suzy homemaker.... No clue how to answer that one.

Holmes
04-10-2005, 08:26 PM
Preferences are difficult, cuz you

never know who's gonna turn your crank.

It's down to the woman and that woman could be anybody.

belgareth
04-10-2005, 08:29 PM
This is another area I am

pretty sure of. A woman who is out in the world and facing challenges is better company. She is more likely to

understand where you come from after a bad day or in the face of one of your successes. She can share your's and

her's in a way a stay at home mom can't.

One of the traits I most admire about Wood Elf is her drive towards

her life's goals. If I can't admire the woman I am with I begin to take her for granted and that is unhealthy for

the relationship.

MOBLEYC57
04-10-2005, 08:35 PM
A lot of years

of looking at and having relationships with women have set my preferences pretty strongly. But you know how us old

folks are, set in our ways.Speak for yourself, Bel! :rant: This old fella is not set! :twisted: As the days

pass, I get more pickier and picker with each passing second! :rasp:

I was sitting with my mom today at my

favorite Sunday eating spot, in which I'm always by myself. This lady came up to our table and said that she's

glad that I was sitting with someone, because she felt bad for me because I was always sitting by myself. She said

that she had talked to her husband about me sitting with them on Sundays. I laughed and told her not to feel bad for

me, and that I'm just fine by myself. I said all that to say ... I'm just damn picky in me old age! :thumbsup:

belgareth
04-10-2005, 08:41 PM
Speak for

yourself, Bel! :rant: This old fella is not set! :twisted: As the days pass, I get more pickier and picker with each

passing second! :rasp:

I was sitting with my mom today at my favorite Sunday eating spot, in which I'm always

by myself. This lady came up to our table and said that she's glad that I was sitting with someone, because she

felt bad for me because I was always sitting by myself. She said that she had talked to her husband about me sitting

with them on Sundays. I laughed and told her not to feel bad for me, and that I'm just fine by myself. I said

all that to say ... I'm just damn picky in me old age! :thumbsup:
More pickier?:lol:

There are

a lot of attractive women in the places II spend most of my time. One asked me why I don't ever hit on any of them

and I explained it was professionalism. the truth is I'm too damned picky for my own good but looks are only a part

of it.

Holmes
04-10-2005, 08:44 PM
This is another

area I am pretty sure of. A woman who is out in the world and facing challenges is better company.

Agree 100%. Well said.

belgareth
04-10-2005, 08:49 PM
My younger brother married this

lovely, sweet woman who is a fine housekeeper and a great mother. She also has the brains of a turnip! When I visit

them I have to make it short because trying to talk to her makes my teeth itch. She's very sweet but not very good

company. I don't know how my brother keeps from screaming sometime. He must have a lot more patience than I have.

MOBLEYC57
04-10-2005, 08:53 PM
More

pickier?:lol:

There are a lot of attractive women in the places II spend most of my time. One asked me why I

don't ever hit on any of them and I explained it was professionalism. the truth is I'm too damned picky for my own

good but looks are only a part of it.
For some reason, you always remind me of me! :thumbsup:

belgareth
04-10-2005, 09:00 PM
For some

reason, you always remind me of me! :thumbsup:
You should see your doctor as soon as possible.

bjf
04-11-2005, 05:17 AM
Yea, but if you have kids, and two

people have a career, it is difficult. And I don't want someone else raising my kids.