I know you like an ASSSSSS....

check thick for mr. mobes

MOBLEYC57
04-04-2005, 03:24 PM
I know you like an

ASSSSSS.... check thick for mr. mobes
Put round in from of that "A" word, and add with matching legs,

please. :wub:

That doesn't mean thick, means shapely, annnnd, more than 130 lbs, thank you very much!

:thumbsup:

Holmes
04-04-2005, 04:29 PM
It's down to the indivij, but

generally athletic (via whatever means).

puule
04-07-2005, 05:42 PM
Gotta be

breathing.
That's the kind of thing that gives alot of women that "better that everyone else" snob

attitude, "As long as I'm breathing, every guy wants me and i'm gonna blow them all off til i get my hands on

Holmes!":rofl: :rofl:

bjf
04-10-2005, 07:41 PM
too bad more young girls aren't more

aware of the myths that media perpetuates. Take a look at the poll.

belgareth
04-10-2005, 07:43 PM
Some of us didn't vote because

the field was too limited. I like slim, athletic women but not starved looking.

TRock
04-10-2005, 07:51 PM
amazing face, good skin tone, good

hair, nice t's and a's, and they must be in shape.

Pancho1188
04-10-2005, 08:01 PM
I'm a toothpick. I prefer

someone thin for my ego, but even I don't like someone who looks like they belong on a catwalk, if you know what I

mean. I've gone out with thick and even overweight women...as long as I find them attractive, I agree with

Holmes.

bjf
04-10-2005, 08:04 PM
Guys, I realize, there weren't

middle grounds on these, but that was intentional. My intention was to post basically two extremes where the answer

wasn't simple and then basically see what males prefer.

As for this particular poll, I was surprised it

wasn't more even but always felt that men appreciate a thicker figure than women might assume we might. A lot of

women think they need to lose weight when they look great.

belgareth
04-10-2005, 08:09 PM
As for this

particular poll, I was surprised it wasn't more even but always felt that men appreciate a thicker figure than

women might assume we might. A lot of women think they need to lose weight when they look great.
True

about women always thinking they need to lose weight. We each have our preferences but you are also right about the

media making women think they should look like half starved refugees. The government doesn't help with their weight

charts, either. If I was to drop down to my 'Ideal' weight, I'd have to lose half my muscle mass or give up some

internal organs. The same applies to most women.

Wasn't it a few years ago that the ideal was to look like a

Barbie doll?

bjf
04-10-2005, 08:13 PM
They actually made barbie fatter I

believe because people were so pissed. But it is an epidemic that affects women, especially young ones, and how

could you blame them when all the stuff being thrown at them is being thrown at them. it is a shame that they just

don't know what men really think, then I believe they wouldn't be so negatively affected.

Pancho1188
04-10-2005, 08:17 PM
Actually, psychologists have a

scale for women's actual figure, women's preferred figure, and men's "preference" (in this instance, I mean what

they believe is fine; not what exactly they desire) for women. It's actually something like this:

<-------|------------------------|----------------------|------------>
Women's preferred__________Women's

actual_________Men's preference

bjf
04-10-2005, 08:19 PM
Interesting. I had only heard that

women's preference was lower than men's, but not that men's preference is larger than the actual.

belgareth
04-10-2005, 08:21 PM
just don't know

what men really think, then I believe they wouldn't be so negatively affected.That's a 2 way street. Men

usually don't know what women think and both genders usaully believe beyond a doubt that they do.

bjf
04-10-2005, 08:24 PM
Right. I'd be interested to know

whether either sex has more variation in their preferences, too.

Pancho1188
04-10-2005, 08:36 PM
Remember that the scale

doesn't mean they want women to gain weight or whatever (although I do believe some men said their women were a

little too strict with their weight and could use some more), but they're perfectly fine if they were up to a

certain level and they were healthy.

As for the genders not getting each other, they may not but it's not

that hard to figure out. Although everyone is unique, if you had to make a generic guess, men want a shorter woman

who's not too thin or too thick (but despite the poll, I'm sure men would choose thin over fat instead of too thin

over thick but not fat)...women want a guy who's taller and not too thin or fat (but more on the bigger side).

Again, that's an aggregate that cuts out a lot of opinions...thankfully for me because I'd be SOL if that applied

to everyone...

belgareth
04-10-2005, 08:38 PM
You could become a monk

Pancho1188
04-10-2005, 08:42 PM
I'd start taking steroids

before I became a monk.