Thats evolution for ya!

Michael909
04-04-2005, 09:37 PM
I like them to have a

pulse,,,that helps....

MOBLEYC57
04-05-2005, 07:20 AM
I prefer a woman over 5 feet

:wub: ... anyone under that would be breathing in me naval while we're slowing dancing, and that would tickle!

tickle! tickle! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bjf
04-10-2005, 07:39 PM
interesting results....

Pancho1188
04-10-2005, 08:13 PM
You'd see the same thing if

you reversed the question. Women prefer taller men, and men prefer shorter women. It's a gender role thing; it's

an image thing; it's a social acceptance thing; it's a "dream guy/girl" thing; it's an ego thing.

Apparently, there aren't a lot of George Costanzas out there.

GEORGE: You know what I would like to do? I

would really like to have sex with a tall woman. I mean really tall. Like a like a giant Like six five.
JERRY:

Really?
GEORGE: What was the tallest woman you ever slept with?
JERRY: I don't know, six three.
GEORGE: Wow,

God! You see, this is all I think about. Sleeping with a giant. It's my life's ambition.

bjf
04-10-2005, 08:17 PM
I know what you are saying... I

didn't expect men to be as intimidated about being the shorter one as this poll indicates (assuming it is an

accurate portrayal). I think alot of guys think tall women are hot but obviously there are ego problems after that.

Short women are really hot too, partly because they DO make you feel big and boost your ego. You feel like you are

really protecting them. Tall women have that presence though.

Another tough poll for me to answer, and

results slanted more heavily than I would have guessed.

Pancho1188
04-10-2005, 08:26 PM
I agree with you, and I

didn't answer because I didn't want to answer something I may feel differently about in an actual situation. I

know right now that I feel that I'd have to say shorter because my ego would be shot around someone taller than me,

but if I really liked someone, I hope I would suck it up and live with it either way. Same with a really short

girl. I'd think that was a little much, but I'd hope I could love my little "pocket rocket" the way she'd

deserve to be loved. ;)

belgareth
04-10-2005, 08:33 PM
Pocket rocket?! What an apt

description of a short (fused) person I know.:rofl:

Maybe it is my ego, I'm only average height myself but tall

women have never done anything for me.

HK45Mark23
04-10-2005, 09:10 PM
Well guys I (as

most of you may remember) am 5'. I have "been with" women of and or around 6'. I do have to say that I like tall

women. But I also like women "my" size. It is nice to actually be able to kiss the girls lips and not her, well

you get the picture. Also with the taller women, when they see me and are excited they tend to want to give me a

hug, If this happens I have to make sure to have eye protection as to keep from losing my eye sight. So, see there

are risks to dating extremely tall and pointy women if you are short. :whip: :POKE:

HK45Mark23:run:

tim929
04-11-2005, 02:28 AM
Women that are feamle are a real

turn on to me...as are women with a pulse...and preferable between the ages of eighteen and seventy...did I mention

being female and having a pulse? Oh....lots of money helps but isnt essential...altho if she has a Ferrari and a

private jet it wont dissapoint me any...but if they are rich they are also hopefuly going to be realy realy old and

willing to put me in thier will...

Wanted:Double jointed super model who owns her own brewery and grows her own

pot.Access to free concert tickets a real plus...as is having an open minded twin sister.Serious inquiries only...