PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions on writing a poem on something creative

LEE.EEE
04-03-2005, 04:03 PM
Hi, im new to this forum and i need some suggestions for my girlfriend.

I have wrote 6 poems for

her but i have wrote so many for her but i wrote them all on paper or card. this time i wanna do something different

like make something small and write each verse on it.
for example: for valentines day i wrote her a poem and cut

out 20 card hearts and wrote 1 verse of the poem on each card.

i want something simular to that but different.

please if possible could you post and suggestions you have

thank you

Lee:wave:

Pancho1188
04-03-2005, 04:24 PM
I'm not sure that's what

"The Suggestion Box" refers to (it is for forum/site suggestions for Love-Scent)...

...that said, you may not

have to be so extravagant. A good suggestion is just to write the verses on sticky notes and place them in places

you know she will look throughout the day (e.g. refrigerator in the morning, desk/chair/book bag/purse/whatever at

work/school, etc.). Even more interesting, she could get the poem in a different order than you anticipate, and it

would be a fun adventure how she finds them. If sticky notes aren't your thing, you could do a fun PowerPoint, or

even Flash if you're into that, with a compilation of pictures with you two and the poem (even music for the

Flash). If she likes collecting little figurines or something, you could buy a bunch and write the poem on attached

tags. You could also buy a dozen roses and attach 12 cards to them with the verses.

That should keep you busy

for a while... ;)

LEE.EEE
04-03-2005, 04:31 PM
au gr8 thanks alot. im sorry for

posting in the wrong forum as i said i am new to this site. thank you for your suggestions

LEE.EEE
04-04-2005, 12:25 PM
Anybody else have any idea's

please?

MOBLEYC57
04-04-2005, 03:07 PM
Do a search for BLANK PUZZLES,

order the 12 or 24 piece (which ever fits your writing skills), if I remember the count correctly, and write your

poem on it. Separate the puzzle, find a red velvet pouch/sack to put it in, and give it to her you womantic devil,

you! :thumbsup: :wub: :thumbsup:

Just a Mobley's thought. :think:

It's soooooo cool, you're changing

things up! :thumbsup: You know you should do that fer the rest of your life, yes? :blink: