PDA

View Full Version : recomendations

**DONOTDELETE**
11-27-2001, 02:45 PM
i am planning on placing an order within the next week. i am planning to order NPA and AFA, i was wondering what other products you could suggest. i am not aware of the pheromone content in these 2 products (e.g. -none, -nol, -rone) but i would like to have a variety. please give me an idea of some good combos to try. thanx. sean

oscar
11-27-2001, 04:59 PM
sean,

AFA has a mix of A-None and A-Nol. Older formula has .020% None and .019% Nol.
The new stuff claims to be dead even at .020% of each. Whichever you get, it\'s good stuff!

NPA\'s phero contents are somewhat mysterious. It has a total phero content of .048% , just a hair under PI\'s .050% . Which pheros are in there is the big question.
For some time it was believed that it contained A-None and A-Nol. Then it was rumored that it had NO A-Nol. Then it supposedly had A-None and A-Rone. Still more recently, that it contains A-None AND phero ingredients not found in any other product.
One thing is certain, NPA has a major dose of A-None. And with WHATEVER else is in there, it\'s a great product.

These are two wonderful choices to start with. Don\'t buy other pheros yet. Put some time and money towards finding a really nice cologne that suits you. Both AFA and NPA are additives and should be mixed with, or covered by a cologne.

You\'ve asked good questions, and have come up with good decisions. (I just read your prior posts and your next post). Don\'t bother with PI for now, it\'s not that different from NPA, A-None-wise, and it\'s oil based, making it less mixable, thus less versatile.
AE would be another good choice, but don\'t skimp on the fragrance choice to get more pheros. Your probability of success with the unscented additives is directly tied to how good you smell. Don\'t blow your wad on pheros until you find out how well they work with your current fragrance. (There\'s some incongruity here as I just noticed halfway through my reply that you already have a cologne, from prior posts.)
Try 4 parts \"Curve\" to 1 part AFA. And 5 to 1, or 6 to 1 for NPA.
Thanks for doing your \"homework\". You\'ll probably do well!

Good Luck!
Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-27-2001, 09:41 PM
Sean,

What do you have already?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2001, 04:28 AM
jambat, the only phero product i currently own is, APC. \"Double-Strengh\" size if you will. I purchased this a few months back, b4 i came across Love-Scent.