PDA

View Full Version : The Escape.....

Icarus
04-02-2005, 12:26 PM
Regardless of what one

may believe, there is available escape roads from the "Let's Just Be Friends" island.

That's a statement of

intent. I don't have the time to elaborate at the moment, but shall return. Understand, that this problem, though

often sited as the end of the world for a possible relationship, does not signal the apocolypse.

And so on.

Steve

DrSmellThis
04-02-2005, 09:45 PM
There is a difference

between seducing a friend and seducing a friend who categorized you as merely LJBF material. Which is it for you?

Pancho1188
04-02-2005, 10:15 PM
Regardless of

what one may believe, there is available escape roads from the "Let's Just Be Friends" island.

That's a

statement of intent. I don't have the time to elaborate at the moment, but shall return. Understand, that this

problem, though often sited as the end of the world for a possible relationship, does not signal the apocolypse.

And so on.

Steve
I hope you get voted off the island, Steve! :thumbsup:

Icarus
04-03-2005, 12:38 AM
A statement of intent to

elaborate.... Gosh golly darn gee whizz, but I'm in a great relationship... why'd I want to go screw it up

by makin' a fool of myself with a LJBF girl?

Anyhoo. My thoughts do, indeed, apply to people having cast you

aside as a LJBF hyoomahn been.

But I'm tired now, and in need of sustinance.

Steve

Pancho1188
04-03-2005, 07:32 AM
A statement of

intent to elaborate.... Gosh golly darn gee whizz, but I'm in a great relationship... why'd I want to go

screw it up by makin' a fool of myself with a LJBF girl?

Anyhoo. My thoughts do, indeed, apply to people

having cast you aside as a LJBF hyoomahn been.

But I'm tired now, and in need of sustinance.

Steve

Please don't give into this sick impulse...you'll be giving seduction artists everywhere the poster child for

how pretty people will fall for the trap---in a relationship, no less---of liking someone who clearly isn't

interested in them. You'll have men everywhere pulling that Cocky and Funny, "Sorry, I don't like you like that!"

attitude thinking it'll happen for them.

You didn't think that writing this thread was going to ruin the

world, did you? :lol: I'm just being melodramatic...good luck, buddy. I'm sure you can do it... :box: ...until

then, I'm going to go tell this girl I like that I just want to be friends and hope that never changes between

us... :trout: :run: