PDA

View Full Version : On Dating

satyrboy
04-02-2005, 09:30 AM
Given the no more mr nice

guy and seduction schemes, I have decided to throw my hat into the ring with a new and unique approach to

male/female relationships. This simple step-wise approach will amaze you! Stop joint pain from endless hand

wringing! Avoid the need to keep your BS lies straight! Avoid therapist bills! Sounds too good to be true?

Simply follow these steps:

1) find a girl or guy you think might be interesting
2) Ask them out. A good way to

do this is saying something like "Hey, wanna go out to dinner tonight?" or "I have tickets to the (game, show,

whatever) on (whenever) and I'd love it if you'd join me."
3) If rejected, don't turn the gas on in your oven.

Just get over it. Maybe be a bit bummed for a few days. Shit happens
4) If accepted, go out. Have fun, be fun,

try not to be too big an asshole. Be thoughtful, etc.
5) If it all works out well, continue variations of step 4

for a while
6) If 5 seems indefinite, feel free to marry, live together, profess undying love or other method of

firming up the relationship
7) If steps 4, 5, or 6 start to leave you feeling empty, bitter or angry try to figure

out the source.
8) If the source of anger is not resolvable, guess what? the relationship is doomed. End it with

dignity.
9) Mourn the relationship for whatever time seems appropriate
10) return to step one.

THAT'S IT.

This revolutionary plan has lead millions of people to lasting, loving relationships!

Act NOW!

belgareth
04-02-2005, 11:49 AM
Given the no

more mr nice guy and seduction schemes, I have decided to throw my hat into the ring with a new and unique approach

to male/female relationships. This simple step-wise approach will amaze you! Stop joint pain from endless hand

wringing! Avoid the need to keep your BS lies straight! Avoid therapist bills! Sounds too good to be true? Simply

follow these steps:

1) find a girl or guy you think might be interesting
2) Ask them out. A good way to do this

is saying something like "Hey, wanna go out to dinner tonight?" or "I have tickets to the (game, show, whatever) on

(whenever) and I'd love it if you'd join me."
3) If rejected, don't turn the gas on in your oven. Just get over

it. Maybe be a bit bummed for a few days. Shit happens
4) If accepted, go out. Have fun, be fun, try not to be too

big an asshole. Be thoughtful, etc.
5) If it all works out well, continue variations of step 4 for a while
6) If 5

seems indefinite, feel free to marry, live together, profess undying love or other method of firming up the

relationship
7) If steps 4, 5, or 6 start to leave you feeling empty, bitter or angry try to figure out the

source.
8) If the source of anger is not resolvable, guess what? the relationship is doomed. End it with

dignity.
9) Mourn the relationship for whatever time seems appropriate
10) return to step one.

THAT'S IT.

This revolutionary plan has lead millions of people to lasting, loving relationships!

Act NOW!

Brilliant! Now, why didn't I think of that?:box: :box: