PDA

View Full Version : a powerful combination

Tiger4
04-02-2005, 12:43 AM
I tried SOE (two

dabs unscented gel pack) + PCC(two smears) + beta-nol (two drops) + TE (about the same amount of SOE from a gel

pack) and had girls ogling at me all night. I went to a book store, a grocery store and then to a video store.

Mostly twenty somethings were staring me down everywhere I went. This one girl in the video store locked her eyes

on me as if she wanted something from me. I didn't even say anything to her but just looked at her in the eyes and

smiled she smiled back and I just went on my way. There was another girl in the book store who seemed drawn to me

like a magnet. I could tell that she really wasn't interested in the books I was looking at but was interested in

me. I kept my distance because she was quite homely looking though.

A smear of PCC is a film spead over the tip

of my index finger with the roll on and then smeared on my jaw (each side).
This mixture is much too potent for

everyday use but when I'm after hits, I know this will not let me down. Another good thing about this combo is

that I feel good wearing it and not in the least bit aggressive or pissed off (wearing PCC or TE alone makes me like

this). The results with this are almost as good as the results with Chikara alone, except Chikara may cause more

touchiness in girls.

Watcher
04-02-2005, 01:32 AM
Good work - standard reactions

youll get used to the looks etc

esk6969
04-04-2005, 07:10 AM
The results with

this are almost as good as the results with Chikara alone,

Not sure I understood this correctly. If

the above is true, then why not just wear the Chikara, instead of the whole troublesome kitchen sink/witches brew

described above?

Bigman808
04-04-2005, 11:17 PM
hahaha, i agree. You said

that Chikara gave you just as good, if not better (something about touchiness) results than your mix, so why don't

you use it? Hell, it never hurts to experiment, but if you get consistent and good results with a non-complicated

product, then use it man! Congrats on the good looks, by the way!

Tiger4
04-05-2005, 12:15 AM
hahaha, i agree.

You said that Chikara gave you just as good, if not better (something about touchiness) results than your mix, so

why don't you use it? Hell, it never hurts to experiment, but if you get consistent and good results with a

non-complicated product, then use it man! Congrats on the good looks, by the way!
Good point, I guess

it's a matter of just tinkering around with things. But it's just really reinventing the wheel.

Sparky
04-05-2005, 01:13 AM
@Tiger4: Which version of chika

do you use? What amount do you apply, and where? I usually don't get any result when I wear chika as a

standalone...

And in addition, I tried several combos, but I never got so many looks or staring girls or

whatever... The only thing I noticed, when I wore 1/4 of AE-Gel, that some girls wanted to touch me

occassionally...

Congrats, btw, for so many ego-boosters...

Tiger4
04-05-2005, 09:39 AM
@Tiger4: Which

version of chika do you use? What amount do you apply, and where? I usually don't get any result when I wear chika

as a standalone...

And in addition, I tried several combos, but I never got so many looks or staring girls or

whatever... The only thing I noticed, when I wore 1/4 of AE-Gel, that some girls wanted to touch me

occassionally...

Congrats, btw, for so many ego-boosters...
I use Chikara gel packs. I get amazing

results with two blobs or smears to each side of my neck or on my forearms. I squeeze out blobs on my index finger

about the size of Lincoln's head on a penny and then smear them on my neck or forearms. It seems to be very potent

stuff because when I attempted to use a half pack, it made me dizzy and I felt nauseous.

You have to experiment

to find the dose that's right for you.

Sparky
04-05-2005, 01:34 PM
Yeh, I got some sample packs.

Maybe I should give em a try... probably they work better than the spray. (wishful thinking)

CptKipling
04-05-2005, 04:33 PM
Sparky try just sticking to 1

good spray of Chikara for 2 weeks or so. Consistancy is king when you're figuring out how to use your products.

Sparky
04-06-2005, 09:30 AM
Sparky try just

sticking to 1 good spray of Chikara for 2 weeks or so. Consistancy is king when you're figuring out how to use your

products.

OK, so you mean one spray for everyday's use? Even if I know for sure, that I'm not

gonna meet someone? That might be a good idea.

The way I did it before was like applyin only when I know that

I'm gonna meet girls and that happened probably once or twice a week. (or when I go out). So I applied 1spray, 2

sprays, 3 sprays, 4 sprays of the new chika. COuldn't notice any difference. THe only hit I noticed while using

chika was the one I reported 2 months ago.

I recently tryed to play with AE and SOE gels. On one evening I

applied more than 1/2 SOE gel, and successfully chatted up a girl in a pub. She was extremely touchy-felling. In

fact, she couldnt get her hands of me when she was talking to me. Suddenly she went to to toilet but,for some

reason, she didnt come.

Next time a went out, I tried AE gel. I applied about 1/5 or 1/4 of a pack. That same

girl was looking @ me couple times on that evening (she was at the same pub, too). After an hour or so, she walked

to me, took my hand and we left that pub. Well, after couple minutes, she left me again and went to somebody else...

*sucka*

Well, I'm unsure if that happened due to mones...

CptKipling
04-06-2005, 09:38 AM
Yeah, try one spray for a while

(take two days off from pheromones every week), and then increase to two sprays for the same amount of time.

Sparky
04-06-2005, 01:20 PM
Well, thats gonna be expensive...

Anyway, I'll see what I can do.

Thanx 4 advice

CptKipling
04-06-2005, 05:34 PM
It might well take less time,

I'm just trying to be clear that it takes a lot of testing to understand your products.