PDA

View Full Version : Chikara cover up, Help!

gamecity
04-02-2005, 12:09 AM
I need help

covering up the chikara scent. I just don't like the smell. Two of my friends that are girls don't like it also. I

gave it one last shot on my ex. We snuggled on my bed and she hated the smell that I had to go take a shower so she

wouldn't be uncomfortable when we fall asleep next to each other.

I only have two perfumes: tommy hilfiger and

cool water. They both smell really good on me. I get a couple of compliments sometimes when I wear them. Even if I

put them on top of the chikara, I can still smell the chikara.

I also have AE, NPA, Edge unscented and SOE gel

packs.

Any advice would be appreciated. I don't want to waste my chikara and put it away for good.

Watcher
04-02-2005, 01:34 AM
You could just use it for business

/ work - scrub off before going home ?

Spray on 30 minutes before presonal contact - allows scent to fade off

while still working as it goes.

goodguy
04-02-2005, 02:11 AM
Good luck on your endeavors. I

like the scent but after a while it starts to get to me. I think I'll wait for the unscented version to come out.

I'm not an expert in diluting- but maybe you can put it in a separate atomizer and dilute it or something. Then

again I don't know how you would get it out in the first place? Oh well now I'm rambling, but that spray and let

it fade idea seems good to me- I think I'll try it too. I have a cologne that is very strong (I can only use 1-2

dabs) before it's too much. I'm sure it would cover it.

skylarkV
04-04-2005, 10:24 PM
Well, this might not help much,

as the following fragrance is itself something of an acquired taste, but I've recently noticed that Etro Magot

matches up nicely.

TRock
04-04-2005, 11:07 PM
chanel allure sport mixes well

with it

Gegogi
04-05-2005, 01:37 AM
If you don't like the smell of

Chikara, use something else. I like to rotate through several scents every week and wouldn't want to be stuck with

Chikara everyday. A mix of NPA, SOE and A-1 is very effective, at least for me, and mixes well with just about any

cologne.

But, if you just want to use it up, you might experiment with essential oils. I've found Realm

smells much better with a dab of clove oil and/or cedar oil. I bet a woody scent like cedar, pine, spruce may

complement Chikara well. Natural and organic health food stores often have a wide selection of essential oils.

gfunk
04-05-2005, 07:11 AM
a mix of NPA, SOE

and A-1 is very effective How much do you use of the A-1? The half or full? It would be reeally helpful to

know as I know that you can take pretty high doses of pretty much everything.

Once I applied 4 drops of NPA,

1drop WAGG-N and 10inches of SOE with good response from others, but me got a slight headache from this. Do you get

headaches at some point regarding your application level?

I think that this might be the perfect alternative

to chikara as well.:thumbsup:

As mentioned elsewhere on this forum it's said that Axe Kilo is supposed to

smell exactly like Chikara. I would assume that if you tried another Axe product that this would be kind of related

to the kilo smell, or at least go well with it, so my advice is to check that out.

Gegogi
04-05-2005, 07:42 PM
I use the half strenght A-1 and

typically apply 4 to 6 small drops. I've never gotten a headache from any pheromone product. I've heard that some

men get headaches from A-1 but it doesn't faze me. In my experience, A-1 makes most women relax and open up. Last

week a woman I had just met told she's way too comfortable talking to me. She actually seemed rather perplexed and

had difficultly stopping herself...