PDA

View Full Version : wagg

TRock
03-30-2005, 08:20 PM
well i been stressed out lately

because of school so that lead to me being depressed. i wore like somewhere b/w 1-2 drops (the dropper sucks) of

wagg today. it put me in a completely relaxed and happy state. it was also like 60 degrees for the 1st time since

last fall so also could've helped. i felt pretty good after i put wagg on. i had a day full of hits. i feel

re-energized and ready to finish up the rest of the semester. i think i'm gonna walk around with the bottle of wagg

like it's a vicks vapor inhaler.

chicago
03-31-2005, 12:27 AM
trock you sad you had a day full

of hits, what kind of hits, friendly,or sexual hits ???
________
Vaporizer

review (http://twitter.com/vaporizer)

Max
03-31-2005, 01:58 AM
My experiences with WAGG differs a

bit from yours, TRock. When I put that much WAGG, like 1-2 drops by itself, I felt a little weak and timid even.

Not my usual self. But combined with AE or PI, it definitely added an aura of approachability and friendliness. Even

then I applied only a dab or two. So, my first bottle of WAGG, after over a year, has still got a little left on the

bottom.

InternationalPlayboy
03-31-2005, 06:33 AM
well i

been stressed out lately because of school so that lead to me being depressed. i wore like somewhere b/w 1-2 drops

(the dropper sucks) of wagg today. it put me in a completely relaxed and happy state. it was also like 60 degrees

for the 1st time since last fall so also could've helped. i felt pretty good after i put wagg on. i had a day full

of hits. i feel re-energized and ready to finish up the rest of the semester. i think i'm gonna walk around with

the bottle of wagg like it's a vicks vapor inhaler.

I often have a general feeling of anxiety, which

is one reason I think products like TE and NPA don't sit well with me. It's also one reason why I meditate and

experiment with different behavioral modification soundtracks. I've found that wagg helps me relax and a little bit

on the moustache before meditation helps me get into the zone easier.

TRock
03-31-2005, 09:24 AM
chicago i got a few dihl when i

was next to them and generally lots of girls taking second looks at me and doing the starts hair twirling/flips,etc

etc.

how i felt with wagg was very social but there was a weird restraint on me. it was like i was on a

sedative, i chill all day. i couldn't have got mad if i wanted. my bottle of wagg is almost brand new and i had it

for almost a year.

Sparky
04-08-2005, 04:12 AM
Yesterday, I tried WAGG for the

first time.
I mixed it with AE and NPA/W. Well I felt somewhat happy...
I got some looks from a girl that recently

rejected me, she also tried to tease me couple times...
That was pretty cool.

BTW: Can one use WAGG as a

standalone without a coverscent?

TRock
04-08-2005, 09:35 AM
i don't think wagg has a scent. i

use wagg as a stand alone not for hits but to have easier interactions with like a tutor or a teacher or somebody i

need somethign from.

jstrack
04-11-2005, 09:27 AM
Wagg just has a pheromone type

smell. I have found it very easy to OD on Wagg. Just two drops is enough for me. When I have OD'd on Wagg, I

tend to turn off most people who get close to me.... I guess each person has their own body chemestry and will OD

at different amounts?

TRock
04-14-2005, 08:42 AM
i was opened by 2 girls wearing 1

dab of te and 2 drops of wagg to my hair yesterday if anybody is thinking about what to do with wagg.

MOBLEYC57
04-14-2005, 08:52 AM
i was opened by 2

girls wearing 1 dab of te and 2 drops of wagg to my hair yesterday if anybody is thinking about what to do with

wagg.
Watis this opened, TRock? Conversation? :blink:

TRock
04-14-2005, 12:17 PM
unfortunately it's not the

sexually ravaged one. opened as in opener for a conversation.