PDA

View Full Version : Whats Work'in For You?

Michael909
03-28-2005, 03:36 PM
Hi every

body,
I'm a newbie with MONES and I want to start off useing the wisdom of you oldtimers.
and not just the

guys,what's working for you gal's too?I bought the newbie kit,and free samples.and one of the sample vial mone OIL

from that"other" site,and have been ramping up the use,(at 3\8 dram, I gotta conserve)
and it works, even on one

of my PROF'S
at school (college)
and SHE'S a lesbian:lol:

so whats been doing a good job out

there:confused:.
I really want to avoid:frustrate <that.
I will be interested to hear your tails

of,,,,er,,,well,,,,tail:lol:
and thnx to one and all

Pancho1188
03-28-2005, 03:53 PM
The instructions say to mix

equal parts of TE and the oil (from the newbie pack) in the atomizer, take two sprays, and call us in the morning.

That's always a good start.

There's plenty of information on the newbie pack in the forum. I mixed TE, oils,

and cologne when I started. It went over pretty well. I remember getting much respect.

seduceme
03-28-2005, 03:54 PM
Stockholmtrip
4 days.
A

new set of clothes, in fact a whole new style. Dye hair black, spike it, black leather sportscoat and oxford shoes,

torn dyed jeans, various darkred shirts and the like, jewelry such as rings, a necklace with a big silver cross

filled with black. some black shades.

Confident social vibe, interacting , no fear, having fun enjoying and

vibing it!

This combined with inches of SOE, a dab of NPA and some chikara on.

Very good results in

terms of socialinteractions.
Mindset/vibe, image, mones. It all clicks..

(handjob in the middle of an

indian restaurant(dont worry we covered up our actions discreetly), later on she was licking my applicationpoints

and literally buried her head in my neck just breathing and smelling it telling me i "smelled good")