PDA

View Full Version : What have you found works best for your acne?

TDizzle
03-28-2005, 02:52 PM
This might be a common topic but i keep having small but noticeable breakouts that i cant fix. i tried

proactive and it works great at first but then after a couple weeks of using it i have to stop using it cause it

causes more breakouts. what do you guys use?

HK45Mark23
03-28-2005, 06:00 PM
http://www.naturescure.com/

http://www.acnepill.com/

Ok here it is.

I have had acne since 4th grade. I am 32 now and still have it.

I am also a complete clean freak. I bath at least once a day

and some times twice. I shower mostly and use a facial cream. I now use Nivea Men oil control face wash and some

times the face scrub. I have used most of the other cleansers.

I find that keeping clean shaven seems to help.

Any way here is the

meat of this post. I used a homeopathic medicine called Natures Cure and it is formulated for males or females.

Homeopathic medicines are not the same as regular pharmaceuticals. It tends to be vitamins, minerals, herbs and

enzymes.

I also tried

The Acne Pill.

I used

the Natures Cure program first. It has pills, cream and a spray that you use all in conjunction. For bad acne you

may use the topical treatment as much as three times a day and as little as maybe every other day. The pills are

all the same. They are in a strip that has markings for am and pm. I take one when I get up and at bet time.

They say some time the

pills work better for the opposite gender than their markings would suggest. It is a chemistry thing and they are

made almost the same but have small variations in the concentrations. Some times they may work better on the

opposite gender depending on the individual.

The spray is not the same as the facial cream and is for body acne. The body

treatment has salicylic acid and the face cream is benzoyl peroxide. The topical are at a reduced concentration

than other products on the market. They have other ingredients like aloe, the list is long. They are natural

products that really help your skin to rejuvenate.

I tried the Acne Pill after a few months of using Natures Cure and it did not work

for me. But every one has their own chemistry.

I have been back on Natures Cure for two weeks. I have used the topical treatments

only a few times a week. The pills works so well that they are all I need. I am really clean again for it being

only a few weeks.

The

key is getting your self under control and NO TOUCHING only using the topical and pill.

The web sites have all

the education you need. They both treat you with nutrition, herbs and enzymes and are natural products.

Tell me your personal

results.

HK45Mark23

CptKipling
03-29-2005, 08:53 AM
As a person that never had a

bad breakout I'm not sure how much help I can offer, but you could try the following:

lots of homemade

veggy soup. Carrots, turnips, potatoes, leeks etc .*
lots of fruit
reducing fatty/junk food
cutting

down on the amount you wash (apart from water washes). This can definately make things worse
lots of exercise to

get you sweating
zinc tabs (supposed to be good for your skin)
*Easy Soup recipe

I

think about 200g of veg per person is good portion (plus herbs and seasoning to taste). Simmer veg in a large pan

with butter to soften (about 5-10 mins on a medium heat), then simmer in 100ml per person of water for 10 mins

(note: it's best to make a double portiong 'cos the water will boil away), then turn the heat down low and scoup

the veg out with a strainer. Blend the veg and return it to the pan, along with 100ml of milk per person. Heat

through on low for about 5 mins (DON'T LET IT BOIL!) and serve.

:wave: :)

lordcrazyd
03-01-2006, 01:47 PM
Actually don't "Quote" me on

this but i've been using Neosporin. As a spot treament, since this hasn't been scientifically proven to be safe as

daily use, I limit the use of it, But i have found a TREMENDOUS Difference in the way my skin appears. Also Try

Clindamycin Phosphate Worked wonders even better than the neosporin but my doctor has me set to a strapped budget.

Good Luck