PDA

View Full Version : what about the ladies....

**DONOTDELETE**
11-27-2001, 02:39 AM
I read tons of posts about all of the experiences that the men have with the products. What about the ladies. Any suggestions for us newbies....

**DONOTDELETE**
11-27-2001, 02:55 AM
Interesting...

I wonder if very few women are in this forum or few have success. I\'d like to hear about both success and failure.

Bruce
11-27-2001, 04:46 AM
There are probably some of both lurking about. It\'s just hard to get the threads going. There have been times when it was mostly women on the board and men tread very lightly. ;-) Anybody around long enough to remember those days and the original board?
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
11-27-2001, 06:34 AM
HELP! I\'m a newbie, and I\'m finding this whole board a bit confusing.

I can see where to go for questions on pheromones, and where to go for updates on things, and I forget the third topic I saw. images/icons/blush.gif

I apologize if the first note I posted was in the wrong area, or off-topic. Trust me, though...it was not intentional.

If anyone could explain the board to me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks. images/icons/wink.gif

ccbythesea
11-28-2001, 12:04 AM
Hi annamarie & everybody

I\'m female and have been using pheromones for a few months now. I started with TE (w) but didn\'t notice anything. Then I tried Realm (w) and got some very obvious DIHL-type hits. I recently added PCC & PI (w). Worn alone, they don\'t seem to elicit the same kind of hits I\'ve gotten with Realm. I\'m still working on combos and plan to add NPA (w) very soon.

I\'ve noticed that both men and women at work have become far more chatty, open and at ease with me since I\'ve been wearing the \"mones\"; my coworkers have even been hugging me for no reason even though I\'m not really a \"touchy-feely\" type in the workplace. It\'s been really neat though and I\'m enjoying it far too much to stop wearing the \"mones\".

One guy (married) is a very quiet, serious type but twice I caught him stunned and staring (DIHL). Also he is always giddy and silly around me since I\'ve been wearing pheros.

The combo I\'ve been using the most is Realm & PI. So far it\'s the one that gets the most response.

I hope this helps and I hope we will keep adding our female phero experiences to the forum.

CC

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2001, 12:26 PM
At last weve got some women in here, keep it up everyone need lots of input, we could have a forum move soon to id say as things get bigger.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2001, 05:11 PM
CC,

Realm worked but nothing else? or have you been having luck with other combinations? I also haven\'t noticed much with TE(w) yet, but I havent\' been playing with it for very long. What seems to be working the best for you now?

thanks,

morsel

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2001, 05:35 PM
Female REALM is very effective.
See earlier post.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2001, 05:53 PM
Definitely something to invest in then! Thanks to everyone for the great suggestions images/icons/laugh.gif

It\'s great to see other ladies on here

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2001, 06:13 PM
Isn\'t female realm effective for guys wanting to attract women? This a female inquiring about attracting men.

ccbythesea
11-28-2001, 11:44 PM
morselchip,

Sometimes I wear Realm alone and sometimes I use a Realm/PI combo. 2 or 3 sprays of Realm and a few dabs of PI on neck & wrists.

Today I used no Realm...just PI with a little of the vanilla nol oil that came with it and a few dabs of China Musk which is a scent that I really get alot of compliments on. I was called to my manager\'s office today (female) and offered a promotion. That was very nice but what was really unusual is that she was asking my advice about some company stuff and hanging on my every word as though the company\'s existence depended on my input. She also confided to me some changes that are coming that NOBODY else knows about yet.

Why me? I swear it\'s the pheros!!! I\'m not even surprised anymore but I\'m ALWAYS amused.

So, I now know that PI works alone at least with the vanilla nol oil. But I highly recommend Realm also. For one thing, it works and for another thing it\'s got a wonderful fragrance.....it\'s delightful even as a stand-alone perfume....the mones are a bonus. I\'m looking forward to ordering NPA and actually mixing it w/Realm and a few of my other favorite fragrances.

I\'ll keep y\'all posted and y\'all do the same, ok?

CC

**DONOTDELETE**
11-29-2001, 04:48 AM
Hi CC, all,

I\'m a Man and I LOVE the smell of REALM for women images/icons/laugh.gif and I love the smell of vanilla and Musk perfumes/oils on women.

I\'ve had similar experiences with the Men\'s version of your \"toys\"

So far the BEST combo for me has been
REALM men and NPA images/icons/smile.gif

(the NPA seems to be stronger and more effective than PI and it really does make some colognes smell better so this is a good choice--the PI lasts a long time so this is the combo I\'m working on now--2 sprays REALM, 4 dabs on NPA and about a 1/2 drop of PI for endurance
or 6-10 dabs NPA and REALM without PI)

NPA and Xcite was next best and I\'m waiting for AE.

A quick question for the ladies here. I often ask women I meet what their favorite scents are for men.
Which are your favorite Men\'s pheromones or
regular colognes? Because some of us can\'t smell the AndrostenONE and some think it smells REALLY BAD images/icons/shocked.gif

Thanks,
Mike2velli

**DONOTDELETE**
12-02-2001, 09:07 PM
Hi everyone,
I enjoyed reading the suggestions that were posted to my message. Many interesting things to try.... I did however try the PCC one evening. I put a little on before going to work. You wouldn\'t believe it but the first person I came in contact with was a female, who was totally in love with the scent that she kept sniffing around the area that I was working in. It appeared as though she couldn\'t get enough of it. Although I was not in the market for atracting a female it was interesting to watch her response. What should I try next????
images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-03-2001, 04:29 PM
CJ
As far as where I aplied it, actually I dabbed some behind both ears, under my chin and on each wrist. I only used a small amount.
It has a wonderful fresh smell (smells like fresh melon/cucumber...And if memory serves me correctly one of the comments that the female made to me was how fresh and inviting the scent was.
The rest of my night I came in contact with a few males, who smiled and said hello.
If you do purchase the PCC I hope your night is as interesting as mine was.
annamarie
images/icons/smile.gif images/icons/smile.gif

CJ01
12-03-2001, 11:55 PM
annamarie, where about did you apply the PCC and how much did you use?

BTW the chance of women reacting positively to you is always there, with or without pheros, just like the wrong kind of men hitting on you.
How long would you say does the fragrance of PCC last on you and would you say that it has a phero smell to it at all? I´m thinking of getting it soon and hardly anyone has mentioned it in the past.

PS what about the rest of that evening, any men acting differently than usual, coworkers etc?

About Realm for women, how would those who know it describe the scent?
CJ images/icons/smile.gif

marv14yag
01-13-2002, 01:58 PM
Now here\'s what I have to say to the ladies, most of the time, if you\'re pretty attractive, you\'ve got a good chance of hooking up, etc.....HOWEVER, that\'s not your problem, your problem, is the males don\'t know if you like us or not, lol...you could be the hottest girl in the whole d*Mned bar, but that\'s not going to matter.....

My advice...is to try to talk to the guys more, etc...you can\'t just sit back and expect them to come flocking

The same thing about the guys with the pheromones on....even apc is 2 times what your body produces...just because the girls feel that you are attractive, doesn\'t mean they are going to talk to you............
And just because you got on NOL doesn\'t mean they are going to like you....you can either use just the right amount of both OR you can use a lot of NONE and try to hook up for YOURSELF! And you\'ll get good results

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**
01-16-2002, 10:10 AM
I get hits with a drop of PI(w), with or without fragrance. Guys become more willing to approach me, get chatty and ask for phone numbers.

I bought the PCC but haven\'t had a chance to use it yet. All studying and no time to play. *sigh*

Laney