PDA

View Full Version : Perception for women?

SitBackNRelax
03-28-2005, 06:41 AM
Is there

such a thing? I didn't come across it during my research.. if not.. HOW COME there isn't a time release mone for

women eh???? :think:

InternationalPlayboy
03-28-2005, 08:21 AM
Perception has only

been around since about September 2004 or so. It's BDC Concept's first venture into pheromone manufacturing and is

still sort of in the developmental stage. I think that if they find enough demand for it, they may be very

interested in coming up with a women's product. I know that they want those interested in a pheromone free "cologne

extender" to speak up to see if demand warrants such a product.

Pancho1188
03-28-2005, 08:33 AM
Is there

such a thing? I didn't come across it during my research.. if not.. HOW COME there isn't a time release mone for

women eh???? :think:
How come there aren't botanical, herbal body washes for men? There's more demand

from women.

It seems our female participation in the forum has increased, so maybe that means the female

consumer base is increasing slightly...maybe you'll get your wish someday, but new product concepts typically begin

with men. If you're going to succeed in the -mone market, you usually start with the target market. You'd

risk/hurt your NPV, and ultimately your chances of success, if you went the other way around.

(I just bought

body wash for men yesterday...not botanical/herbal, though...)

NaughtieGirl
03-28-2005, 11:36 AM
Yes, men

would be the primary target for pheromone marketing since it is mostly marketed as a "sexual attractant".

Let's

face it, to have sex, we women only have to bat our lashes.
There is a saying in French "L'homme propose, la femme

dispose!"
Meaning "The man suggests, the woman decides". :lol:

[Just to add to the general knowledge of the

group. Now that I have learned how to say "Buon Giorno" in Italian.]

All of this being said, there is a

very-very interesting page on this website that breaks down the products by content and price. I would love to see

it updated and have some of the women's products described more at length. Is there BTW a Pheros for women?

Pancho1188
03-28-2005, 12:00 PM
DST's workin' on it...did

you hear that, good doctor? Get your ass in gea---I mean, there seems to be increasing demand for you to create a

product for women. ;)