PDA

View Full Version : Pheromones make it hotter...

silksand
03-27-2005, 03:52 PM
so okay,

I'm married so this isn't a hit report, but a little testimony to the effects of copulins and -nol (and

damiana)...

I've been playing with the tools at hand for several weeks now and find that copulins do have

quite the effect on my husband. He's 48, happy to try anything in bed, but rather averse to any applied scents - he

got a headache from my freshly applied SOE/w last week which kinda nipped things in the bud - I find the scent of it

nice and fresh, but for him it was too strong. He always says he prefers how *I* smell naturally over any perfume -

sigh - I love good smells, so I use just tiny amounts; a compromise that usually works for us.

This morning

I tried a combination of about 12-16 inches of PCC on my abdomen and chest plus 1 drop of lavender -nol (Super

Primal) on my thighs. This was about 15 minutes before we hopped back in bed. He said it was the best sex he's ever

had (ain't he sweet? He's said that quite a few times to me over the years, :lovestruc ) ... and *I* liked it,

too! :D ... His erection was pretty impressive, which speaks louder than words ... and tends to validate for me the

effects of cops on testosterone production. BUT I was kind of wiped out & drained but peaceful afterwards. This is

unusual for me; usually I'm all perky and ready to go out and do stuff afterwards!

I've also used TE/w,

PI/w, AE/w, SOE/w and unscented, and may have some buildup from recent use. I've observed similar effects from the

TE/w and SOE, but this morning's recipe was the best thus far.

SayIamU
03-28-2005, 01:11 PM
you been slippin him Damiana

too?

silksand
03-28-2005, 02:57 PM
No damiana for him yesterday,

but earlier in the week I gave him a couple of droppersful of some damiana tincture I had around, and I'd say it

was effective ;) (more arousal & sensation).

NaughtieGirl
03-28-2005, 03:02 PM
Well thank you very

much for this report. I shall have to try some of your concoctions myself. I also need to start keeping a log of

what I use and what reaction it elicits. I have so many things and have been slathering them on haphazardly.

I've been experiencing some negative reactions in the last couple of weeks. I need to figure out if maybe it's

a 'none OD.

silksand
03-28-2005, 04:37 PM
I've been looking out for

-none ODs, since I've been using TE/w many days, starting with 1 spray and moving up to 2-3, in an atomizer mixed

with the SPMO lavendar or sapphire -nol according to package directions. No problems with -none at that

concentration that I can detect.

I have had headache from lavendar scented SPMO -nol, but not from the

sapphire scent. This was from wearing 1 drop on the front or side of my neck. One drop of straight lavendar -nol on

the back of my neck, or anywhere lower, seems fine. Also the SOE/w at a dose of 1/3 gel pack on my chest along with

1 drop of PI/w gave my husband an instant headache, which could be just from the fragrance in SOE 'cuz he's

senstive to fragrances in general - or maybe it was too much -nol for him?

NaughtieGirl
03-28-2005, 05:23 PM
Hmmm when I

say negative reactions, I was more referring to agressiveness towards me from my husband. Seemed like out of the

blue stuff I said would get on his nerves. He's always had a tendency towards that, but lately it's been worse. So

I'm suspicious of the -none because he likes me to be "submissive" (I play along but I am not! - LOL)

silksand
03-28-2005, 05:34 PM
It sounds like wearing lots of

-nol (and cops) around him might not be out of order! and maybe some chamomile tea, soothing music...

I

haven't experienced any of the classic -none OD reactions from DH or anyone, but then he's a pretty sweet bear

most of the time, and I work at home, so I'm probably not having as many interactions of all kinds as you are.

I wish you success, Naughtie!

jvkohl
03-30-2005, 09:04 PM
... he got a

headache from my freshly applied SOE/w last week which kinda nipped things in the bud - I find the scent of it nice

and fresh, but for him it was too strong.

I'm somewhat certain that you used too much and didn't

wait long enough for it to blend with your natural chemistry. Until blended it's too potent--even for me. It's

tough to try and direct people how to use it, but one thing not to do is put it on immediately before you expect it

to enhance your natural scent signature. It takes at least a few minutes on the skin for it to calm down (and it

doesn't take much in the way of application--especially if you want to direct him to a particular part of your

body).

JVK

silksand
03-30-2005, 09:17 PM
I'm somewhat

certain that you used too much and didn't wait long enough for it to blend with your natural chemistry. Until

blended it's too potent--even for me. It's tough to try and direct people how to use it, but one thing not to do

is put it on immediately before you expect it to enhance your natural scent signature. It takes at least a few

minutes on the skin for it to calm down (and it doesn't take much in the way of application--especially if you want

to direct him to a particular part of your body).

JVK

Hmm,

so you're saying that 1/3 of a gel pack of SOE/w is too much? Going by what others have written about it, I thought

that was about right...

I do agree with you about it being too freshly applied - the timing wasn't planned

by me in this case! I normally apply at least 15 minutes ahead of any expected encounters.

Pancho1188
03-30-2005, 10:17 PM
A little taste of the ol'

Panch...

When the silk's in the sand now
-mones'll make it hot, -mones'll make it hot, -mones'll make it

hot
When the pigs try to hit on you
-mones'll make you hot, -mones'll make you hot, -mones'll make you hot
If

a worker gives an attitude
-mones'll make 'em not, -mones'll make 'em not, -mones'll make 'em not
I got my

hubby on my arm, and I'm wearin' TE
And we have the best sex 'cause I used the SOE

I'm a nice dude
With

some nice -mones
Hear my nice tunes
Hear those nice moans?

That's my girlfriend
She just loves my

show
What's causin' it's just
For you and me to know

Perception, exterior like cologne
The interior like

pheromone phenome
I can excercise you, this can be your Phys. Ed
Usin' Chikara, that's how you get

ahizzead
Killer wit the Heat, I know users can't be beat
Wit the smell that'll make you swell like Chihuahua in

the heat
So don't try to run up on my ear talking all that nasty shit
Trying to ask me shit
How I twist around a

girl they ain't gonna pass on this
You should think about it, take a second
Matter fact, you should take four

B
And think before you flirt wit lil' SOE

I miss it sometimes...not like a drunk man at a urinal, but I

miss it sometimes...

I liked the report, silksand! :thumbsup:

jvkohl
03-31-2005, 07:16 AM
Hmm, so you're

saying that 1/3 of a gel pack of SOE/w is too much? Going by what others have written about it, I thought that was

about right...

1/3 - 1 gel pack when distributed well is okay. 1/3 gel pack all on the neck would

most likely be too much.

I do agree with you about it being too freshly applied - the timing

wasn't planned by me in this case! I normally apply at least 15 minutes ahead of any expected

encounters.

Probably a combination of too much in one spot, too freshly applied and a hubby that's

more sensitive than others to scents.

JVK

silksand
03-31-2005, 09:09 AM
Thanks for the clarification,

JVK.

Pancho !!!!

"Wit the smell that'll make you swell like Chihuahua in the heat"

shall I

make this my signature? :D

Pancho1188
03-31-2005, 10:48 AM
Definitely! ;)

You should

look up "Pancho in Heat" in the forum search field for what inspired me to come up with that one...

You'll

never hear "Drop It Like It's Hot" the same way again... :trout: