PDA

View Full Version : Had anyone at all used the new Pheromax?

Stressed
03-27-2005, 12:30 AM
Haven't seen anybody writing here about it. Just got a bottle with instructions in German. Tried to

translate it, but came up only with some strange vague plans to invade Britain, so I guess I wasn't awfully good.

Since the label says it's highly concentrated, used only two small sprays, but no reaction whatsoever in several

days in diff. environments. Anyone had decyphered the way to use it?

I'm insensitive to phero-smells, so I

can't even figure out if it's pungent or not.

So any feedback would be appreciated.

cig3f
03-27-2005, 08:36 AM

CptKipling
03-27-2005, 06:04 PM
Stressed, did you read the

Product Guide in the Pherolibrary?

Sparky
03-28-2005, 01:02 AM
Tried to

translate it, but came up only with some strange vague plans to invade Britain
Good job man, good

humor!!!!!! :LOL:

Did you also find out what Hitler is going to do next....? Maybe he's going to forbid the

use of mones :lol:

Antalarero
04-08-2005, 02:35 PM
I also received my order of

Pheromax. The instruction-sheet gives some short information about pheromones in general.

The point

ANWENDUNG tells how to use it: “Attention – highly concentrated. Use not more than one small spray to each wrist.

Then rub a bit into skin. On skin Pheromax lasts 2 – 3 hours and on cloth (not such strong effect) some days. You

may mix it with cologne up to 1:10.”

The point FLACONINHALT says that the 14ml bottle should give about 280

sprays.

Hope I could help a little.

PS: I personally think pheromones should last much longer on skin

than the stated 2 or 3 hours. How did Pheromax work for you so far?

goodguy
04-08-2005, 03:44 PM
Thanks for the

translation. It is very much appreciated. I read the pherolibrary recommendation but I think I'll have to up the

dose to two sprays since I didn't get any reactions from one. This stuff is completely odorless. Even unscented

products have scents but this doesn't. Hopefully they're not just selling us some expensive hydrogen oxide-

<smirk>

CptKipling
04-08-2005, 05:03 PM
That'll be di-hydrogen oxide,

and I'll have you know it's a fine vintage.

goodguy
04-08-2005, 09:17 PM
I knew it was something like

that.

Pancho1188
04-08-2005, 10:09 PM
We'll try this one more

time...

That's Dihydrogen Monoxide...not to be confused with Dihydrogen Dioxide...better known as Hydrogen

Peroxide...

Watch out, man! Dihydrogen Monoxide is dangerous!!!

http://www.dhmo.org/

Support the ban! After all, over 70% of your body is

infected with this dangerous chemical, and nobody is doing anything about it! It falls from the sky frequently, and

it causes millions of deaths every year! Rid the world of dihydrogen monoxide today! ;)

Antalarero
04-10-2005, 11:10 AM
You’re welcome goodgue!
I

only tried pheromax at home and find it has a strong pheromone-smell. More light than TE but pretty strong.
It

becomes muskier with time and stays for more than 8 hours.
One spray of Pheromax should have as much None as two

sprays TE – theoretically enough for reactions…

I will try the next weeks and report about reactions.

Gegogi
04-10-2005, 12:10 PM
"two college girls kept

looking up intermittently about 5 times to check me out despite me having my fiancée on my arm."

If

you want to be noticed by other women, walk around with a cute female on your arm and women will check you out at

every opportunity. 'Mones have little or nothing to do with it. When I'm with an attractive woman, other women

constantly and openly check me out. By myself they don't pay nearly as much attentioin or are more discreet.

goodguy
04-10-2005, 01:22 PM
You’re welcome

goodgue!
I only tried pheromax at home and find it has a strong pheromone-smell. More light than TE but pretty

strong.
It becomes muskier with time and stays for more than 8 hours.
One spray of Pheromax should have as much

None as two sprays TE – theoretically enough for reactions…

I will try the next weeks and report about

reactions.
Man now I am more worried. I swear I don't smell a thing with my Pheromax. I know my nose

isn't busted since everything else I have has a scent. Do you have the new one or the original. I ordered the new

one (since that's all I saw), but on the package it has "the Original Pheromax" written on the clear circular tape

that keeps the box ends sealed.

Antalarero
04-11-2005, 12:11 PM
Man

now I am more worried. I swear I don't smell a thing with my Pheromax. I know my nose isn't busted since

everything else I have has a scent. Do you have the new one or the original. I ordered the new one (since that's

all I saw), but on the package it has "the Original Pheromax" written on the clear circular tape that keeps the box

ends sealed.

I have the new one. I never had the original, but a clear sign for the new version

should be a red sticker on the top of the black paper-box. It says “Jetzt mit Androstadienon 2000 mcg” (=now with 2

mg A1).

If you can’t smell anything goodguy, perhaps there’s something wrong with the bottle you got. This

stuff smells pretty much. When you can smell TE, you should in my opinion, be able to smell this one for sure.

Perhaps Bruce can help…

goodguy
04-11-2005, 12:31 PM
Okay looks like I did get the

new one since I got the red sticker. As for the scent, I tired some on yesterday and it does have a scent, but it

fades in about two seconds. I'm not too worried, this site sells reputable products and I'm pretty sure it

contains mones even though I have yet to see any hits with it alone.