PDA

View Full Version : Airport hit

crseasblik
03-25-2005, 04:48 PM
My supply of potions is

finished so I came hunting for new ones and started reading this board. It reminded me of a very strange incident.

At first I thought nothing of it except that it was a strange incident. Then I realized what was causing it.

I

put 2 drops of AE/m on my hair and a few inches of SoE on my face at 7am in the morning. That night at 6pm at the

airport I went into a bookstore to buy a magazine. It was very crowded and you could hardly move without bumping

into someone or something. I was still thinking about how unfriendly the staff is and how a smile or kind remark to

customers will probably make everybody’s life more pleasant (hey, don't knock it, miracles still happens :))

When I got to the front, the lady took the magazines from me and started a conversation with me. After a while I

could feel the pressing from behind from other customers trying to pay. She just would not let me go. We talked

about where I came from, where I was going, what I do, what I read. I had to rip my bag from her hands to leave and

she was still talking to me as I was leaving. The guy behind me greeted her very friendly and I could hear that he

did not get a single word in reply. He still made a few surprised noises.

I thought it very strange at the

time. It was only later that I realized what happened. I found at various times that the combination that I use

reaches its peak effectivity after about 8 to 12 hours.

DrSmellThis
03-25-2005, 05:21 PM
-Nol products go through a

"metamorphosis of efficacy", with a chatty phase, followed by an erotic phase, followed by an OD risk phase, I

think.

Watcher
03-26-2005, 01:05 AM
Yes the excessive chatty stage - i

was studying at the time for university exam - was on the bus doing some study / ready of material.

Had this

55 year old woman (was 23 at the time) anyway she sat next to me and wouldnt stop chatting to me (just totally

useless stuff hound dog type) as the airport hit was.

So heres what i did - im sorry im trying to study for

an exam - im also a professional motivational speaker (im not but played along) and i charge $5 a minute for my

time - and time is money as they say - (something along the lines of oh thats very interesting bla bla) and as i am

busy if you would like to keep my attention i charge $5 a minute if you would like to give me 25 $ (bus was 5 min

away from stop) ill be happy to keep talking to you if not im going to get back to my study (hers the real

interesting part - she paid me $25 for my attention and i got a good ol ear bashing)

she looked like she had

money anyway (expensive jewellery and dressed real well) but it could be used to remove said annoyances lol - if

they are unwilling to pay lol if they keep talking you should have said ok $5 x 2 minutes of my time ill have $10

thanks lol

seduceme
03-27-2005, 01:05 PM
Actually if im not mistaken the

chattypart is first, when nol is still nol, its after acouple of hours when it transforms into none that it gives

more of a sexual vibe?

Can'tFocus
03-27-2005, 01:46 PM
Does A-1 convert to -None as

well?

Wondering how long it would be safe to apply some before a chick to improve her mental state having a

visit from Aunt Flow goes crank.

CptKipling
03-27-2005, 05:58 PM
"Does A-1 convert to -None as

well?"

Yes