PDA

View Full Version : Wierd Hit

paulman
03-25-2005, 01:41 PM
I used pheromones a couple

of times, and had no results, but last night was different. I went to a concert in Allentown, PA. Before I went, I

put two sprays of Edge Heat on my chest. The concert was extremely crowded and I want to a section in the back

(away from my friends) that was a little less crowded. I was talking to this guy next to me who had this really hot

young chick (about 23) next to him. We started talking and he asked me what I thought of his girl. I said " she is

smoking hot". Right after that his girl came right up to me and started sucking on my neck! I continued to talk to

the guy and his girl came over to me again and stuck out her tongue about a 1/4 inch from my mouth. I started

sucking on her tongue and this guy was watching with a smile - really wierd. They asked me to go out to their limo

with them, but I couldn't find my keys. I went to look for my friends as they had my keys, and I lost track of the

couple. When I finally found my friends I told them the story and they were rolling with laughter and giving me a

hard time. That was different!

Rover The Dog
03-25-2005, 01:50 PM
was he a pimp? and her a

prostitute?

cig3f
03-25-2005, 02:04 PM
This is a common occurrence at

many of the concerts I've attended, and the effects you saw were probably 25% related to Edge and 75% related to

their night's activities.

Indeed you should have rolled on back to the limo with them, 'cause Lord knows,

they were going to keep on rolling with or without you.

CIG

Mtnjim
03-25-2005, 02:10 PM
You might find them listed

Here! :cheers: (http://www.adultfriendfinder.com)

Watcher
03-26-2005, 01:07 AM
lol sounds like swingers or they

wanted a threesome (he could be swinging it both ways) - bisexual etc

platinumfox
03-26-2005, 08:54 AM
I used

pheromones a couple of times, and had no results, but last night was different. I went to a concert in Allentown,

PA. Before I went, I put two sprays of Edge Heat on my chest. The concert was extremely crowded and I want to a

section in the back (away from my friends) that was a little less crowded. I was talking to this guy next to me who

had this really hot young chick (about 23) next to him. We started talking and he asked me what I thought of his

girl. I said " she is smoking hot". Right after that his girl came right up to me and started sucking on my neck!

I continued to talk to the guy and his girl came over to me again and stuck out her tongue about a 1/4 inch from my

mouth. I started sucking on her tongue and this guy was watching with a smile - really wierd. They asked me to go

out to their limo with them, but I couldn't find my keys. I went to look for my friends as they had my keys, and I

lost track of the couple. When I finally found my friends I told them the story and they were rolling with laughter

and giving me a hard time. That was different!You could have been wearing "manure smelling mones" they

would have still tried to get with you.It doesnt matter to some "freaks"

Surreal
03-27-2005, 12:55 AM
They were in the hunt for some

sex....you just gave then a great target.