PDA

View Full Version : BRUUUUUCE!! IT'S SPRING!! Where is the "unscented" Chikara?

esk6969
03-24-2005, 02:52 PM
I'm really holding out hope for this. The more I use Chikara, the

more I want to make it my "base", to which I add other 'mones based on context. It's a great product - I just

can't stand the smell of it.

Previously, I thought you had said that unscented C7 will be out in the spring.

Any word on that?

Bruce
03-24-2005, 05:33 PM
The only think holding up unscented

C7 is the danged spray head problem. I think we are pretty close to assuming we have licked that problem. We've

been shipping them for going on to 2 weeks and not a single reported leaker. Actually, I had hoped to have the

female companion product to Chikara out by now two. Mainly the spray head holding it up.

I'd give the

unscented a couple of weeks barring problems with the current sprayer model.

B

ManBeast
03-24-2005, 06:33 PM
Awesome Bruce! My girlfriend

loves chikara! I used a small amount with great results (We are still working on the "hit" report as it were). It

will be nice to be able to use such a wonderful mixture with other scents as well.

MB

InternationalPlayboy
03-24-2005, 06:52 PM
I'd give the unscented a couple of weeks barring problems with the current sprayer

model.

B

Cool! I go on vacation a month from today so maybe it'll be out and in my hands

before then. :box: (I need a praying smiley :) )

tim929
03-25-2005, 12:04 AM
:POKE: We need to find some NASA

engineers willing to get on this spray head problem...I might be able to find a couple people from Boing's defense

division to look at the problem.

TRock
03-25-2005, 12:07 AM
just when i was about to run out

of chikara. glad to hear it's only a few weeks away Bruce.

noodlesnspam
03-25-2005, 10:13 AM
ok so my question and my

take is this. I personally think chikara is one of the best smelling scented mones on this site, so is it safe to

assume that the demand for unscented isnt b/c chikara smells bad but more so b/c you each have your own "special"

cologne or mix scent that you dont feel like giving it up?

ManBeast
03-25-2005, 10:52 AM
Yes... While I (and the

girlfriend) love Chikara's scent, it is nice to smell different in different situations... Chikara is a bit too

sophisticated (to me) to wear to my job at a school gym, but the pheromone effect it delivers is amazingly useful in

that environment.

MB

gfunk
03-25-2005, 11:00 AM
I will rest my footprint here and

join hands with everyone that awaits the unscented version. I will buy it as soon as it's available.:thumbsup:

ok so my question ....
This should give you a good indicator of the answer to your

question:

I personally don't even consider the smell of Chikara to even resemble anything that I would want to

wear. I don't really dislike the smell, even though some have said thaat they do, but as you wisely have guessed, I

have my own cologne that seems work pretty amazing on it's own, even without the mones.

Happy easter eveyone!

;)

TRock
03-25-2005, 11:02 AM
i love smelling different everyday

of the week or for a certain situation. a sporty cologne for an upbeat day, sophisticated scent for when i'm doing

something sophisticated, etc etc. smelling like chikara for a week gets monotonous.

Bruce
03-25-2005, 11:19 AM
Noodles,
These few posts probably

answer your question better than I could. Chikara has gotten rave reviews for the most part, but no fragrance is

ever going to please everyone. So, you have guys who just would not wear Chikara because of the fragrance, and are

dying to try out the new pheromone formula. Then there are others who like the fragrance a lot, but want to try the

C7 pheromones with other colognes they own.

B

InternationalPlayboy
03-25-2005, 12:00 PM
I like the smell of

Chikara. But I also have a couple of expensive colognes that I bought last year that hardly ever get used because I

like Chikara's effects so much. And I'd like to buy a couple more colognes. I have my eye on Very Sexy for Him 1

and Green Irish Tweed to name a couple. At the end of next month, I will be vacationing in a city that has a Sephora

store. I've passed it by before but never gone in. Last time was because I had just bought Very Sexy for Him 2 and

mainly because I wear Chikara almost every day that I wear mones and felt it would just be a waste of money at the

time to buy several expensive scents.

I sometimes use Perception instead, just so I can use a different

scent. Perception is great in my opinion, but I just like Chikara better. So that's why I'm looking forward to the

unscented Chikara version.

Visionary7903
03-25-2005, 03:13 PM
Awesome

Bruce! My girlfriend loves chikara! I used a small amount with great results (We are still working on the "hit"

report as it were). It will be nice to be able to use such a wonderful mixture with other scents as well.

MB

I myself seem to be getting better results when I use LESS than one full spray of the second

dull-metal capped Chikara version. Ive actually taken to spraying it once on my fingers and then dabbing it on my

forehead. This seems to have resulted in less intimidation from fellow staff at my workplace and more interest from

younger females 18-25.

ManBeast how much Chikara do you use for ur successful results? Please say which version

of Chikara you have and exactly how you apply it...
:thumbsup:

Thanks
Visionary

metropolitan
04-16-2005, 11:35 AM
i'm starting out

experimenting with pheromones and have had great success, though i didn't start with love scent products because i

was not aware of the website.
the products i'm more interested in are chikara and wagg. recently i received the

gel pack samples and excitedly proceeded to try chikara but as i started applying the scent hit me and i quickly

stopped. it's just not me. i'm very much a scent guy and the chikara scent did not agree well with me. so the

whole point is that i did not get to try chikara because of the scent.
but if there is an unscented version i'm

willing to splurge and buy it untested just based on the rave reviews i've read on the forum.