PDA

View Full Version : LeNATURAL

InternationalPlayboy
03-23-2005, 08:15 PM
Received a

direct mail flier tonight for a pheromone product called "LeNATURAL." I must say the flier is eyecatching, 11x17

inches and four pages long. Of course, it is "guaranteed to get you all the beautiful women you want without even

trying."

It sounds a little hyped:

"The proven success that LeNATURAL has on women is explained by the

fact that it contains 5 very potent sexual molecules (called "pheromones") that excite the neurons that control

sexual behavior and desire in women." (Nowhere is it listed as to what these "5 very potent sexual molecules"

are.)

"Turns women into sex-crazed animals for YOU!"

"It's guaranteed. Even if you are bad looking

and couldn't pick up a woman to save your life, LeNATURAL will get you all the women you want easily!"

"Bad

looks or shyness don't matter. The magnified Pheromone scent that LeNATURAL brings out is irresistible to women.

Yes, women are drawn to it no matter what your looks or how shy you are."

"Ladies may want to have sex with

you immediately, even in public places!"

and

"Limited supply & selling out fast! Because of all it's

exacting and expensive ingredients, LeNATURAL can't be massed produced."

The last page of the flier is all

testimonials.

Why I find this product so interesting, aside from the ad with pictures of hot women is that I

think I fell for their pitch several years ago before I found Love Scent. (Limited supply?) The name is so familiar

that I think it may be the same stuff I have that took the ink off the label when I spilled it on the outside of the

bottle. The same stuff that made me very self conscious to wear as the musk scent is so strong. The same stuff that

I was wearing the night I almost got in a fight with a guy in a nightclub who I caught trying to pick my pocket.

Even though I gave him every opportunity to just go away, he came back to confront me several times.

A web

search brought up nothing by that name, I was hoping to see a picture of the bottle. All I can read on mine is

"Brooklyn, New York." The postmark on the envelope is from Staten Island and you send your order to a P.O. box on

Madison Avenue.

Anyway, I just thought I'd mention this to see if anyone has used it. I don't intend to

order it as I'm sticking with the products Bruce sells without hype. Still, I'd sure like to identify exactly what

it is I have in the bottle with the washed off label.

Pancho1188
03-23-2005, 08:52 PM
At what point in your life

would someone have to be to fall for those claims? It comes to the point where you have to smack yourself in the

face and say, "If it was that good, everyone would use them. If that happened, we'd all be running around like a

bunch of sex-crazed maniacs humping each other. If everyone wore it, then the attractive, talkative people would

still get the girls more than the shy, average-looking people." In other words, it defies logic, yet people will do

anything for their own insecurities.

At least here, it's more clear what you're getting. It enhances your

attraction, but does not guarantee people wanting to hump you without doing jack.

deepblue
03-23-2005, 09:05 PM
They should make a pheromone

attached to a highly addictive narcotic molecule so the women who smell you become addicted.

Pancho1188
03-23-2005, 09:10 PM
The nicotine -mone! It'll

make you more addictive than cocaine!

InternationalPlayboy
03-23-2005, 09:17 PM
At

what point in your life would someone have to be to fall for those claims?

I left out a lot of their

claims to save space and because I'm a lazy typer. I just wanted to show how some of these questionable products

are marketed.

If this is the same stuff I bought, it had a different direct mail flier at the time, though,

if memory serves me right, still promising the moon. I was younger (it was around eight years ago), lonely, and did

not have the education that the Love scent forum provides. I'm thinking of hanging onto the flier for historic

purposes because the claims are so far out.

Pancho1188
03-23-2005, 09:49 PM
That was more of a rhetorical

question...I came here to gain some confidence and attract women after my ex broke up with me. I did my research,

and that's how I came to L-S before I bought anything. The ad that got me interested was the one that

mentioned articles in the news reporting that they were part of the body's natural way of attracting the opposite

sex. Of course, it was the psychological aspect that got me here. "Hmmm, humans product -mones, but showers wash

them off and evolution decreased the amount of -mone production. This will supplement what you have. That sounds

reasonable." I would've scoffed at the claims you wrote, but the ones that appealed to my sense of logic made

sense.

Mtnjim
03-24-2005, 11:36 AM
" "Turns women into sex-crazed

animals for YOU!"

"It's guaranteed. Even if you are bad looking and couldn't pick up a woman to save your

life, LeNATURAL will get you all the women you want easily!"

"Bad looks or shyness don't matter. The

magnified Pheromone scent that LeNATURAL brings out is irresistible to women. Yes, women are drawn to it no matter

what your looks or how shy you are.""

Quick!!
What's the address, I'm going to buy a case!!!

NOT!:lol:

seduceme
03-24-2005, 11:59 AM
Sad sad sad to see how they

target ugly antisocial shy guys to market their schemes.
Atleast some of them become more sociable and

goaloriented with this marketingscheme.
Even though they probably WONT become sexmagnets.