PDA

View Full Version : Got my mones!

SitBackNRelax
03-23-2005, 07:00 PM
So it's the first

time I've tried mones. I ordered PCC, SOE/w and NPA. I had some errands to run so I tore open the package, and

applied some SOE/w. It actually smelled pretty good.! so I was psyched..

Instead of just hitting the ATM

machine, I decided to walk into the bank. There was this guy cleaning the air vent, and I swear, I might have been

10-15 feet away from him, and he his face had become flush and he seemed to have dropped his broom! I kept on

walking toward him, and he had this look like I caught him with his pants down.. It was kinda cute, and I just

smiled at him, and he smiled back. Next, the teller is I guy that I've seen a couple of times.. He just seemed way

more friendly than usual.. so everything was cool..

Today, (the bank was yesterday) I applied a swirl of PCC on

my wrist, and about 4" of SOE/w on my forearm.. I rubbed both arms together, and smeared some on my neck and chest..

then headed out to the compusa.. Funny that I didn't exactly get a hit I think.. the sales people were not all over

me.. but the woman that was in front of me in line all of a sudden became quite chatty to me even when I wasn't

looking at her at all. so maybe that was the PCC.

I haven't been in a really populated social environment to

really tell if it's hitting or not.. I've been conservative in my applications.. and I want to try things in small

combinations to figure out what would work. NPA is next.. maybe tomorrow. or I'll just give PCC and SOE/w another

go... NPA and PCC would be the complimentary match right?

---

Since most people have said why they wanted to

try this.. I'll say it as well.. I am interested this guy, and I think that he's interested in me. He's really

shy though, so I was hoping this would open us both up. we like each other as friends, and it seems like things are

slowly evolving, and I just want to speed up the process a little. I'm not saying that I believe mones will make

the relationship.. but I'm hoping for a little nudge. :) Plus I think the reaction of the guy cleaning the vent was

just priceless.. ! lol

Oh yeah.. and thanks for this forum.. it's really great! am learning alot from

everyone!

SitBackNRelax
03-24-2005, 05:42 PM
Okay.. so today...

I tried PCC and SOE/w again.. at breakfast at the hotel.. I walked past this guy on my way to the table and got a

serious hit. he was with a co-worker and talking about IT stuff, but he couldn't stop looking at me and smiling...

of course I smiled back...!

Work was interesting, I was holed up with 4 guys, and one guy seemed more

friendly... but I don't know... I think my scents were wearing off in about 3 hours. The bank hit too, was within

the first 30 min of application.

Next, I mixed some CK obsession (it reacts well with my body chem) with some

NPA.. I did a little less of a 1:3 ratio.. (in between the 1:4 and the 2:5) I still could smell the obsession.. and

did a couple of swipes of SOE/w (bad right? same type of stuff?) no hits at the bar... did I OD? I don't think so..

but who really knows..

I've been thinking about trying the gel packs.. but how are they compared to the oils?

do thye last longer? do I use less or more?

thanks!

Gegogi
03-24-2005, 06:41 PM
Hello SBNR, nice to see you

having a little fun already. As far as men are concerned (haven't a clue about women around you), I seriously doubt

you can OD on female NPA, at least not in the same sense as male NPA ODs. As your pheromone levels increase I'd

guess men merely become increasingly friendly and horny while rapidly shedding IQ points. Honestly we don't need

too much encouragement so be careful. You may not enjoy being hounded by hordes of horny toads...

Don't

expect constant hits from strangers. I often walk around all dabbed up and nothing obvious happens. You need to get

someone in your personal space for a few minutes for pheromones to work their magic. Meanwhile you have to hold up

your end of the deal with a pretty smile, witty conversation, etc. Once their brain starts processing the pheromone

signals your words and gestures can become much more powerful.

Personally I prefer the gelpacks for SOE. But

like you, I prefer to mix NPA with my fav cologne in a pocket atomizer.

Pancho1188
03-24-2005, 09:05 PM
Nice reports! :thumbsup: Keep

experimenting and get back to us! Good luck with that guy...although it's my belief that if you know a guy is

interested in you but is shy about it, you could always speed up the process yourself, -mones or no -mones... :wub:

Then again, I've given that advice to a certain someone before, and apparently the guy wanted to take his

relationships slow (it still cleared the air, though, so at least they knew it was developing instead of just

guessing)...

Work was interesting, I was holed up with 4 guys, and one guy seemed more

friendly... but I don't know... I think my scents were wearing off in about 3 hours. The bank hit too, was within

the first 30 min of application.You were in a holdup with four guys and then hit a bank thirty minutes

later?!?!? Somebody call the police!:lol:

SitBackNRelax
03-25-2005, 05:19 PM
You

were in a holdup with four guys and then hit a bank thirty minutes later?!?!? Somebody call the police!:lol:

SHH!!!!.. your cash is in the mail already!!! :thumbsup:

SitBackNRelax
03-25-2005, 05:32 PM
To tell the absolute

truth, I was working in the back country in the shenandoah valley a week ago. Being asian, let me just say it was

tough. People staring at me.. and not the way I feel comfortable with. It got so bad, I didn't even hit the bar on

St. Patty's day :sad: .. sort of fear I guess.. I don't know how these people will act enebriated... and I didn't

want to find out.

So now that I got my mones, I like this other type of attention. I am also trying to work a

decent mix before seeing this guy next week.

I also know that mones will not make a difference in whether this

guy likes me or not.. but it wouldn't be a bad thing if he turned into a horny toad around me. :D worse thing that

can happen is that we'll just stay good friends.. that's not so bad.. (I say that now..)

SitBackNRelax
03-26-2005, 12:16 PM
okay funny thing happened

today.. I wanted to see the effects of NPA.. so I dabbed a little perfume that I mixed it with behind my ears, and

on my wrists.. I ran a couple of errands at the stores, and also went to the gym.. The personal trainer who always

was friendly to me seemed MORE friendly today.. actually rested his hand on my knee (I was doing a leg press) and

asked for my number.. ok sounds good right?

Next I went to my best friend's house.. I picked some stuff up for

her, and was dropping it off.. she told me what a great day she was having, etc etc.. we chatted about easter, the

dogs, egg hunts.. etc.. everything was fine.. she walked out of her room, then came back in.. like a different

person.. all pissed, and then flipped out on me.. I had offered to take her to home depot since I had my truck with

me, but then decided she needed a little time alone.. I confronted her with what the hell is going on.. chill out..

it took a few minutes.. but I could see her trying to settle down. In the end, she apologized, and thought we were

going to Home depot together.. I just told her I need to do my taxes and left...

Not sure if it was the mones

or not....who knows...

SitBackNRelax
04-04-2005, 01:59 AM
well.. the

weekend with that guy passed.. I didn't get to spend as much time with him as I would have liked.. :( but the time

I did spend with him was great. I think the mones helped relax us both.. there was less or no need to break any ice

in the beginning.. we just started the conversation each time really really easily.. we were both smiling and

laughing the whole time..

My mix was 3 swipes about 2 inches each of SOE/w on one forearm, then rubbed in with

the other forearm, then rubbed on my neck and chest. I added a swirl of PCC on my wrists and a dab behind the ears..

Then a bit of cologne'd NPA to mix it all in..

Everything worked well.. but when I got on the plane today.. I

got way emotional as I took off. a little unusual since I don't think I used that much PCC.. maybe it was just

something else going on....