PDA

View Full Version : Using PI and NPA - but no major hits- what am I doing wrong?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-26-2001, 03:17 PM
Try overdosing on them (a few drops of each- on clothes and in hair) and see what happens.

You might find out that \"overdosing\" really isn\'t overdosing.

Let us know what happens.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-26-2001, 10:18 PM
Gavman,

Do you know that PI and NPA is almost the same thing? I don\'t know the right figures but PI is just a little bit higher in androstenone than NPA. NPA just has that little unknown something that makes a difference. But when you put these 2 products together, it\'s just basically overdosing on androstenone which you would not want if you\'re younger. Try the Oils with PI first. Try to keep the PI down as for now and let the androstenol in the oils kick in. See what happens.
Another thing, try the NPA by mixing it with another regular cologne that you want. You can try 40/60 or 50/50.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-26-2001, 11:02 PM
HI Everybody

I am using NPA and PI separatly. These are mostly dabbed on each ear and neck. i also used the Musk SP oil that came with the PI. I find that girls are being much more friendy but no major hits. What am I doing wrong.

Thanks images/icons/wink.gif images/icons/mad.gif images/icons/laugh.gif images/icons/blush.gif images/icons/frown.gif images/icons/crazy.gif images/icons/crazy.gif images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-27-2001, 01:53 PM
I\'d try dabs of NPA by itself.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-27-2001, 03:18 PM
As jammy said, try NPA in dabs all alone. This was the first thing i tried on the LoveScent site. Straight NPA with cologne. Rock solid hits. But PI and NPA are not alike as far as phero profile. NPA has other things in there too. But PI is twice (approx) as strong as NPA in none content alone and is oil based.
I have tried two drops of PI on the neck area and have found many giddy and fun experiances with it. Anyway let us know your findings.
TCO

**DONOTDELETE**
11-27-2001, 07:02 PM
TCI- a couple of drops of PI on your neck?

You mean on your skin? How long do you think it lasts on the skin?

I think that I once read that you shouldn\'t put pheros on the skin because the skin\'s bacteria destroys them??

Can anybody comment on this??

Gracias.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-27-2001, 07:13 PM
If you\'re getting friendly reactions, things are working -- you aren\'t doing anything wrong.

As others suggested, you can play with the dosage. I suggest trying in both directions -- lower doses as well as higher. I\'d actually start lower because you already know you\'re using enough to get a friendly reaction, so you\'re somewhere in the zone.

If using less is the right answer, you\'ll see that, and if it isn\'t, you get less reactions, and still have plenty of pheros left to experiment with and no women will think you smell bad!

Also, so far for me I get the friendlies WAY, WAY more than DIHL. Probably 100 to 1 or greater.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-27-2001, 11:19 PM
Or of course you could try a 50:50 blend of NPA and AE seeing as though both have nol none and rone as well as NPAs secret ingredients, sounds like a great combo actually.
Im having good results with it right now actually.