PDA

View Full Version : Important Reading for All Men

DumLuc
03-23-2005, 03:15 PM
This is

very benefical reading for all men, especially for those over 50.

** ANDRODESCENT ** (Summer

2003) (http://smartlifeforum.org/toolateschmart/androcescent.htm)

Read it over guys, and let me know what you think.

DumLuc
03-25-2005, 05:30 PM
Wow! Fifty views and not one

response. I found this article full of valuble information. For example:
INHIBITING PROSTATE

ENLARGEMENT

The primary strategy for minimizing prostate enlargement is to minimize estrogens. This is

valid whether or not testosterone supplementation is used. Estrogens include all natural estrogenic hormones, herbs

that are estrogenic and environmental chemicals that are estrogenic (found in herbicides, pesticides, heated

plastics and plastic water bottles) Do not heat food in a microwave that is in contact with plastic. The estrogenic

plasticizers will be driven into the food. The estrogenicity of herbs and chemicals are only slowly being

discovered. Furthermore, inflammatory processes and the use of alcohol favor the formation of estrogens by

aromatization. Keeping xenoestrogens out of the body and a regular detoxication program is a vital part of

minimizing prostate enlargement and being healthy.

I never knew, before reading this, that heating foods in the

micro-wave that were in plastic containers would drive estrogens into the food.
This article really has a lot of

good information in it;of course you "young Turks" probably won't need to be worrying about a lot of this stuff for

quite awhile, but I thought for sure some of our more mature readers might have given some feedback.
Oh well, put

me in with Pancho. Zero for 50.

Pancho1188
03-25-2005, 06:16 PM
...it does say,

"Important Reading for All Men"...not "Important Discussion for All Men"...maybe they just want to read and

appreciate having the knowledge. I know I find it interesting but don't feel the need to comment.

Why is

everyone worried about people replying to their posts? Did everyone on the forum suddenly get insecure as to

whether their posts are worthy of response? Geez, I hope this forum isn't get this nervous around the opposite sex

or we're all screwed! :)

belgareth
03-25-2005, 06:42 PM
It does seem a couple people

are worried about whether their posts are read or not, doesn't it?

DrSmellThis
03-25-2005, 07:25 PM
Many of my posts get no

responses, or only a few. I figure that's not my problem. :)

DumLuc
03-25-2005, 07:28 PM
Well, I just noticed that my

oyster beds were about empty;of course that means pearls are going to be harder to come by. Don't want to waste any

casting them you know where.