PDA

View Full Version : Changing subjects?

tim929
03-23-2005, 12:49 AM
As I read in the

forums,it seems to me that pheromone products seem to be popular in waves.What Im trying to say is that for a time,I

didnt hear much about NPA...now it seems to be comming up with alot more regularity...while talk of SoE and Chikara

seems to be falling off somewhat...Is this a seasonal change or is it the result of talking something to death and

occasionaly changing subjects just for fun?:think:

Visionary7903
03-23-2005, 03:07 AM
Hi Tim

yes ive

wondered the same question myself a few times. However if u look at the archives you will know that NPA and SOE have

always been big players here (for the last 2+ years at least as that's about how long ive been reading the forum).

I think it is just that there is more competition now from new alternative products like Chikara, Pheros, Perception

and even WAGG to some extent. Also A1 seems to have gotten more attention recently.

When a new product comes

along there is always the marketing push and many people are drawn in to buy the product. As more and more positive

reviews come along the old players (such as NPA and SOE) may be forgotten in the excitement of the moment.

However what you have to remember is that a hit is a hit whether it happened 2 years ago or yesterday if the

product is the same then the hit can still happen and the product is still great.

Visionary

DrSmellThis
03-23-2005, 10:12 AM
Things go in cycles with new

"crops of newbies". People have talked a lot about Chikara lately, and there's only so much you can say. It will be

talked about again, since it's a great product.