PDA

View Full Version : "you look so young"

satyrboy
03-22-2005, 05:14 PM
I'm in

my late 30's but look reasonably young in general. However, over the last 2 weeks, 3 people have commented

(unsolicited) that I look like I'm 23, 24 and 26; over 10 years younger than my actual age.

I haven't gotten

those comments previously. I wonder if I "smell" younger with the OD levels of NPA and P10 I typically wear. (I

wear a ton, because I don't seem to have any effects from low doses and no ill effects from high doses)

Yeah, I

realizes it's kind of an irrelevant observation, but I wondered if anyone had similar experiences.

Incidentally I was wearing the same clothes every time I had this comment-scrubs. So adherence to fashion, etc

isn't the deal. Also, for one of these incidents, I hadn't slept in maybe 36 hours or shaved.

Riley
03-22-2005, 05:52 PM
High levels of -none and

testosterone are certainly characteristics of youth and vigor. I certainly wouldn't rule out the possibility the

'mones had some hand in it.

However, it could also have been that everyone thinks you look young, but the

mones made them want to talk to you/compliment you more, and that was the most obvious thing...

Riley

Gegogi
03-22-2005, 05:56 PM
Aside from physical appearance,

your mannerisms, fasical expressions, language and attitude impart telling clues about age. Not being married with

having kids tends to keep you younger looking and acting. Or perhaps you're consciously or unconsciously kept up

with the times.

People often think I'm 10 to 15 years younger than I am. And this has gone on long before I

used 'mones. However, I consciously work at staying fit, dressing sharp and keeping up with the times. Of course I

spend most of my day with 18-25 years olds, so it's easy to go with the flow.

One of my students said

something the other day about elderly people's music. I figured he was talking about Muzak or Lawrence Welk. Well

it turns out he was talking about Classic Rock, the Rolling Stones specifically. At that moment I felt like an old

fart. Of course anyone over 30 is considered elderly by many students.

satyrboy
03-22-2005, 06:49 PM
Gegogi,
I'm married and have

a daughter. I think having kids actually "youths" you rather than ages you. (given the right attitude.)

Mtnjim
03-22-2005, 07:04 PM
Gegogi,
I'm

married and have a daughter. I think having kids actually "youths" you rather than ages you. (given the right

attitude.)
We won't mention what working at a college does!:blink:

Gegogi
03-22-2005, 07:18 PM
We won't mention what

working at a college does!

Transforms you into a major hory toad?

belgareth
03-22-2005, 07:51 PM
Gegogi,
I'm

married and have a daughter. I think having kids actually "youths" you rather than ages you. (given the right

attitude.)
If you keep your sense of play children can help you stay young.

wood elf
03-23-2005, 02:04 AM
If you keep

your sense of play children can help you stay young.
From the expert on how to never grow up.

DrSmellThis
03-23-2005, 09:59 AM
It worked for Michael

Jackson.

Mtnjim
03-23-2005, 12:22 PM
Transforms you into a

major hory toad?
RIBBIT!!

Oh! Wait, that's a frog.:rofl:

tim929
03-25-2005, 11:46 PM