PDA

View Full Version : What exatly is build-up

taddymd
03-22-2005, 09:36 AM
Hi,

I

was reading the newbie FAQ and I didnt well undestood what realy means the build-up. Can someone explain more in

detail what are the causes, the concequences and how to prevent it.

Thank you

Jeff
03-22-2005, 01:29 PM
Without careful washing, pheremones

came acculmulate on your skin and your clothes causing a possible OD.

taddymd
03-22-2005, 02:23 PM
So the the consequence is only

OD? Or there is something else?

Rbt
03-22-2005, 03:31 PM
From what I've been able to glean

from the boards the only problem is a pheromone scent buildup that can result in an OD of pheomones.

I suspect

you may be wondering about other affects of "buildup" like rashes or effects on your state of health etc.? (eg if

the added pheromones are throwing off your own body chemisty, perhaps causing some sort of "imbalance"). As far as I

can tell no one has reported a reaction based on buildup of the carriers, cover scents, or pheromones themselves

along the lines of allergic reactions etc. In fact I have never seen or read anything here concerning possible

allergic reactions which makes me wonder if it's even a possible issue... Perhaps one of the "more experienced"

Forum members would know.

CptKipling
03-22-2005, 03:53 PM
To be honest, most of it will

have been covered here

http://pherolibrary.com/faq/newbiefaq.htm#4

If anyone

has anything to add I will be sure to amend it.

belgareth
03-22-2005, 04:04 PM
Culturalblond asked the same

question in the women's forum last week. Take a look there too.

taddymd
03-23-2005, 05:17 PM
belgareth, in another thread

here you are saying that you made some kind of build-up woth chikara and pheros, so for you it is something like

positive. I mean the only negative efecto of build-up should be the OD, but since you know how much to apply to not

overdose, or since your "imune" to OD like someone was telling in another thread, the build-up should not be a

problem. Am I right? Please corect me if no.

belgareth
03-23-2005, 06:22 PM
My theory is that since mones

apparently don't wash off readily for one reason or the other and some convert to other pheromones you should be

able to wear small amounts daily and have a steady level of pheromones virtually always. Pheros was not part of the

theory because the pheromone concentration is so low. I was basing it on Chikara.