PDA

View Full Version : My first OD

klown
03-21-2005, 06:36 PM
So, I got my package

yesterday and it had all my goodies in it. Unfortunately the bottle of NPA had busted open. So I spent a good 20

minutes trying to clean off the other bottles. Needless to say I had NPA all over my hands.

So last night me and

my room mate went to blockbuster to pick up a few movies. I hadn't showered yet as I usually shower before i hit

the sack but by no means was I that bad....but he definitely thought so. He rolled down the windows and demanded

that I take a shower as soon as I got home...sure whatever....anyway, we get to blockbuster and as I am walking

around looking at movies I start to get some pretty weird looks. Mainly from the guys. I few ppl start to walk by me

and realize that I am the source of the smell and speed up as they pass me.

Come to the check out there is a

cute girl working hte register. I let my room mate handle it and he walks up and starts the checkout process. I keep

my distance and I start getting some pretty cute smiles from this girl at the counter..mind you I was 10 feet away.

She is trying ot talk to me from a distance. Anyway, figure I would just go with it, and decided to get a lil

closer...and needless to say, the smiles stopped pretty quick.

Anyway...that was my first OD.... if you put too

much on you have to keep your distance so that the mones aren't very strong...and apparently they do wreak...I

didn't think it was that bad...but oh well...

On a second note...I tried a lil chikara today with some NPA

mixed with it...definitly not an OD...I really don't think much changed for me on it.

Gegogi
03-22-2005, 12:20 AM
"if you put too much on

you have to keep your distance so that the mones aren't very strong...and apparently they do wreak...I didn't

think it was that bad...but oh well..."

Actually by itself, NPA does not wreak. However in

combination with certain body chemistries NPA can make you wreak of BO. You have to learn your limit and keep it out

of your armpits. Some body chemistries--like mine--can handle large amounts of NPA without a scent or 'none OD.

Hell, I can splash it in my pits without problems. A dozen dabs of NPA actually helps draws women to me and makes

men respectful.

xslikx
03-22-2005, 08:41 AM
I think everyone

reacts differently to the smell of mones. To my mind the smell of NPA is very intense. It is not disgusting per se

it is just way TOO MUCH. Even trace amount of it under another scent, or in AE or Chk that has been on for a while

is quite distinctive and took me a while to get used to. Then again, I'm very sensitive to smells. I find cheap

perfume and cologne revolting and too much on someone else gives me a headache.

On the other hand, I have

gotten positive reactions from some women while wearing OD levels of NPA while others (including an Asian girl who

usually likes to be around me) have avoided me. Mind you, this was not with a bottle of NPA all over my hands. If I

was driving someone around in this condition, I would also tell them to take a shower.

Gegogi
03-22-2005, 12:27 PM
I think reactions are more than

personal taste, although that's part of it. I think the chemistry of pheromones products interact differently with

different wearers. For example, one guy smells sweet to most while another smells like a locker-room or cat piss.

Save the alcohol smell that quickly dissipates, NPA and TE both smell like fresh BO to me. I haven't

experienced anyone avoiding me, and I have used NPA or TE nearly everyday since last July. If I get any comments,

they always say I smell good. Yesterday a female co-worker grabbed my shoulders and briefly rubbed her face and hair

against the back of my neck, sniffing and remarking how good I smelled. I was wearing Chikara and 6 dabs of NPA,

most on my neck and chest areas. I'm not close with her and this behavior seemed really out of character for her.

tim929
03-22-2005, 01:12 PM
I had the experience with NPA

once with a friend that when he stood next to me he realy couldnt smell anything at all...but when he moved ten feet

away he said the smell was very strong.And this continued for quite some time...even in public the same thing

happened.Strang...projectile fragrance?:think:

klown
03-22-2005, 02:04 PM
We ll see what happens, my ex gf

is showing up here in 10 minutes or so....

MOBLEYC57
03-22-2005, 02:22 PM
I was wearing

Chikara and 6 dabs of NPA, most on my neck and chest areas.
G, how many sprays of Chika did you

wear with your 6 dabs, annnnnd have you come up with an idea for YOURSELF, like use 2 sprays of Chika with 6 dabs

of NPA/TE, and use 4 sprays of Chika with 12 dabs of NPA/TE, etc. etc.? :blink:

Thanks! :thumbsup: