PDA

View Full Version : Hits, nice, but what are they good for?

seduceme
03-21-2005, 03:19 PM
I see alot of guys reporting alot of hits.
Such as friendlier attitude/vibe in the social

interactions, twirling with hair etc.

BUT , the only one's getting laid are the ones IN a relationship to

begin with. Hits are fine however, they boost your ego dont they? Problem is this now becomes an addiction, a need

for the validation the hits bring. Thus you will return to buy more pheromones in order to just get positive

attention, but alas no sex. So what really is the point in buying mones if theyre just going to feed your vain

crave for validation and leave you feeling empty and unsatisfied as the hits wear off?

Purchase and use

mones for the RIGHT reasons, not the wrong reasons. Buy them to enhance your socialskills, not to replace or

compensate for a lack thereof! :whip:

TDizzle
03-21-2005, 03:42 PM
yeah mones dont get them into

bed soley, you have to have some game first before it gets amplified.

Friendly1
03-21-2005, 04:42 PM
I see alot of

guys reporting alot of hits.

BUT , the only one's getting laid are the ones IN a relationship to begin

with.
This sort of observation comes up from time to time. Most of us are not sharing the intimate

details of our lives here. I certainly don't come running to the forum every time something great happens.

If

I think a recent experience is relevant to someone's discussion, I'll add it. But I draw the line at somewhere

before full disclosure. Others have indicated they draw the line prior to full disclosure, too.

For most of the

guys who come through here, I think it's enough that they are getting to see the first- and second-tier hits often

enough to understand that pheromones can help but are not a miracle cure for desperation and a lack of confidence.

Gegogi
03-21-2005, 05:46 PM
"Thus you will return to

buy more pheromones in order to just get positive attention, but alas no sex."

I think you're

completely missing out on many of the reasons people use artifical pheromones. First, positive attention is a good

thing for social situations and business, not just romance or scoring nookie. Sure you need to have your ducks in a

row to be sucessful in life, but enhancement of your assets is welcome in any endeavor.

Second, scoring a

piece of ass is relatively easy, but is but a small aspect of life in the ultimate scheme of things. In other words,

there is much more to life than sex. Sucessful relationships with friends, business associates and family are the

ultimate prizes in life for most people. Personally I really enjoy meeting and talking to new people. I don't need

or want to fuck every woman I share a smile or friendly conversation with. 'Mones make our interactions a little

more engaging.

Third, as you get older, your pheromone signature fades a bit. So some of us practice

pheromone replacement therapy and thus maintain an edge buffered with the wisdom of experience.

Pancho1188
03-21-2005, 06:04 PM
Second,

scoring a piece of ass is relatively easy, but is but a small aspect of life in the ultimate sceme of

things.
Speak for yourse---I mean...damn straight, G!

:rofl:

You're right, though. -mones are

used for attraction, respect, social enhancement, business negotiations, improved sexual response, and instigating

talkativeness.

The main reason that the sexual hits you hear are from people with SOs and the single people are

SOL...it's the nature of the pheromone business. Think about why one would come to this site for a sexual reason:

-You have an SO and want to keep the flame burning
-You already get a lot of girls but want to see what

happens
-You're desperate and are looking for a miracle

The first choice are the ones you'll most likely hear

about. Why? Well, they're the most likely to be shared. You'll hear something like this:

"I've been

married for 5 years and want to keep the passion."
"I'm using it with my hubby tonight."
"He was all over me! We

had the most passionate sex in years!"

With the second choice, these guys are already getting laid. They

wouldn't even know if the sex was due to -mones or their charm. They don't report as much, and it's not as

common.

I think you can guess the third choice. If you're hopeless, -mones won't help very much. Many

people, however, come to this site while working on self-improvement and other things. Eventually, these people

learn about themselves and become better people. I can think of two instances right now of people saying, "I'm

sorry I was whining for so long. I straightened myself out, and things are going well now. Thanks!"

For all of

you cynics out there, that's part of the reason for the lack of reporting.

lordcrazyd
03-21-2005, 07:15 PM
Seduceme, with that negative

attitude, i'd be complaining of lack of hits also. Not everyone in real life is out for some ass, even tho its on

some peoples main agenda. I actually wanted to make more friends and be more comfy with the ladies.. So they could

see my true self.

HiT5500
03-21-2005, 07:23 PM
I agree with lordcrazyd. For

me, hopefully it'll be a way to lose some inhibtions with myself and them without the need for alcohol.

tim929
03-22-2005, 12:47 AM
I have found that not only are

mones alot of fun,but they do in fact help in social situations.Another aspect of it is that of the hits I have

had,I was poorly positioned to exploit the situation to it's fullest extent(In a hury trying to get work

done,etc.)As for the hits themselves...for the most part,it's all in what you do with them once you have them.If

you have no game,interest will fade very quickly and no amount of pheromones will stop the down hill slide.
You

make a very good point in that many hits are good for nothing more than social validation and ego enhancement.But

what, exactly is wrong with walking away from a situation feeling good about it?
In addition...this website and

it's forums have been a wonderful learning experience for me and a great opportunity to interact with a large group

of socialy and intelectualy mature people from different backgrounds.Just look at the number of countries

represented here.And the incredibly diverse points of view.Learning,IMHO is the icing on the cake of being part of

the human race.
Okay...I'll get off the soap box for a while and give someone else a chance....

Flash1
03-22-2005, 07:09 AM
Amigo,:wave:

The main reason for myself and I think for most older folks (not teens) is to enhance one's

social skills:drunk: and definately a confidence and ego booster. In todays world having an edge on things sure

makes life easier :thumbsup: and mones actually give you an edge in socal skills. It's not all scoring and picking

up women but if that is the stage your at, good luck time will teach you. Sex is not the only thing in life ! For us

older folks 40+ social and business skills are more important than just running around looking for sexual hits.My

main reason for mones is to enhance my social skills at present.Seems to me that you have'nt had very good results

with them:frustrate ,keep tryng!

seduceme
03-22-2005, 10:55 AM
I think you're

completely missing out on many of the reasons people use artifical pheromones. First, positive attention is a good

thing for social situations and business, not just romance or scoring nookie. Sure you need to have your ducks in a

row to be sucessful in life, but enhancement of your assets is welcome in any endeavor.

Yes I am

but purposefully so, im leading the newbs away from something I went through when I started getting ALOT of sexual

attention from girls(this was before I ever touched mones). And if this validationbringing joy of happiness is

coming from a $59,95 bottle its even worse. What if love-scent went bankrupt and the products werent sold anymore?

Uh-oh here comes the plummet of self-worth and confusion!

Second, scoring a piece of ass is

relatively easy, but is but a small aspect of life in the ultimate scheme of things. In other words, there is much

more to life than sex. Sucessful relationships with friends, business associates and family are the ultimate prizes

in life for most people. Personally I really enjoy meeting and talking to new people. I don't need or want to fuck

every woman I share a smile or friendly conversation with. 'Mones make our interactions a little more

engaging.

True but lets face it , what draws people into mones(initially speaking)? I mean come

on, we're posting this on a forum called 'love'-scent. Sure sex isnt love but it sure as hell is a grand way to

display it. This post was directed towards newbs, not grandmasters who 'get it' as you Gegogi

;)

Third, as you get older, your pheromone signature fades a bit. So some of us practice pheromone

replacement therapy and thus maintain an edge buffered with the wisdom of experience.

Read above.

seduceme
03-22-2005, 11:00 AM
Seduceme,

with that negative attitude, i'd be complaining of lack of hits also. Not everyone in real life is out for some

ass, even tho its on some peoples main agenda. I actually wanted to make more friends and be more comfy with the

ladies.. So they could see my true self.

Please understand im not directing this to you

personally, dont be offended or defensive. Im trying to guide newbs that come here and have some success with mones.

I've gone through something similar without mones when I first got alot of sexual attention.

I understand

that YOU didnt come here for pure sex, you wanted to make more friends and be more comfy with the ladies. Fine! But!

this a forum called 'love'-scent and the truth of the matter is that initially what draws MOST newbs is the

possibility for sexual attraction.

seduceme
03-22-2005, 11:02 AM
I agree with

lordcrazyd. For me, hopefully it'll be a way to lose some inhibtions with myself and them without the need for

alcohol.

Allright here I have to disagree.
Youre trying to lose your inhibitions with

external materialistic aid rather than changing who YOU are. Sure some might argue that outside circumstance and

character are the one and same. I'd say only if you let yourself. Sure they are intervened but you CAN distinguish

them and actually think for yourself. If you'd like I could give you a kickstart with a few mindsets to try out and

experiment with, PM me if youre serious about changing.

seduceme
03-22-2005, 11:05 AM
I have found that

not only are mones alot of fun,but they do in fact help in social situations.Another aspect of it is that of the

hits I have had,I was poorly positioned to exploit the situation to it's fullest extent(In a hury trying to get

work done,etc.)As for the hits themselves...for the most part,it's all in what you do with them once you have

them.If you have no game,interest will fade very quickly and no amount of pheromones will stop the down hill

slide.
You make a very good point in that many hits are good for nothing more than social validation and ego

enhancement.But what, exactly is wrong with walking away from a situation feeling good about

it?

Because youre basing your sense of self-worth upon something out of a bottle for $59,95. Thus

when you arent wearing mones or getting hits you'll feel like sh*t(excuse my language). What if you could feel

like that all the time no matter WHAT circumstances youre in or what you are wearing? Thats what inner-validation

brings. And yes it is sexy when you project an aura of extreme inner-validation.

satyrboy
03-22-2005, 11:25 AM
Seduceme,
I think you might be

over pop-analyzing folks here. I'd suspect, that like me, most had a fine life before pheremones and would so if

they weren't available.
That said, the pheremones seem to tweak things in a good fashion. I notice easier

social interactions with my colleagues and more flirting from women in general. I never really had much issues with

women (mostly have been in relationships, not hit and run as some do), but I could see where pheremones would make

approaches easier, and certainly where they could give a little more sexual ambience if you needed.

Gegogi makes

an excellent point (actually he often makes good points). To me, pheremones are an accessory, like a nice watch or

whatever. They augment things rather than create them de novo...

seduceme
03-22-2005, 01:24 PM
Seduceme,
I

think you might be over pop-analyzing folks here. I'd suspect, that like me, most had a fine life before

pheremones and would so if they weren't available.
That said, the pheremones seem to tweak things in a good

fashion. I notice easier social interactions with my colleagues and more flirting from women in general. I never

really had much issues with women (mostly have been in relationships, not hit and run as some do), but I could see

where pheremones would make approaches easier, and certainly where they could give a little more sexual ambience if

you needed.

Really?! you think so? hmm.. interesting.

satyrboy
03-22-2005, 02:58 PM
That's a vague response. Not

sure what it means.

seduceme
03-22-2005, 03:11 PM
I find it interesting how you

relate to the general newb from your own personal experiences yet being inconclusive as the motives why they'd

desire mones in the first place.

satyrboy
03-22-2005, 03:15 PM
I guess we both made the same

error. You assume that others are using mones as liquid self-esteem. I'm assuming they're using as

supplements.

We are both probably part right and part wrong.

Just seems odd that people would become addicted

to mones and "feel like sh*t" without them, as you suggested.

seduceme
03-22-2005, 03:36 PM
Yes im assuming most guys come

here in hopes of the miracle cure for their lovelife.
More specifically guys who are unsuccessful with women to

begin with.

Am I wrong in that assumption?

People get addicted to the validation the hits bring, not

the mones themselves. In fact they need to be successful with mones in order to get hits in the first place.

Speaking from personal experience I remember when I cracked the code to female attention and went from never

being approached in my life to being approached 4-5 tims on avg. every night I went out. Also literally shifting an

entire dancefloor so I was surrounded by girls on my side, all around me and guys on the opposite side(this was

before i discovered mones). Unfortunately I cannot control people so one night when I couldnt get into my mood, kick

it into gear I'd get NO hits whatsoever, and I felt like shit. I had based my sense of selfworth on this

attentionseeking bullshit. Kinda like those girls that'll stand up on bars or speakers at clubs and shake their ass

just to get 10 guys drooling by their feet.

To let other peoples opinion about you define what YOU think of

yourself youre only setting yourself up for alot of frustration, anger and resentment. Why? You cannot CONTROL other

people how much you'd like.

satyrboy
03-22-2005, 05:09 PM
Huh. I agree with just about

everything you just said. You shouldn't need outside approval by everyone to need self-validation. OTOH, I wish I

could've had some of these mones a few years ago when I was dating around. It would've been interesting to see

what effects they'd have when I wasn't a middle aged monogamous guy!

Incidentally, are you one of those who

said that those "fast seduction" methods changed your results? I can't recall from your earlier posts.

Pancho1188
03-22-2005, 05:51 PM
Yes im

assuming most guys come here in hopes of the miracle cure for their lovelife.
More specifically guys who are

unsuccessful with women to begin with.

Yes. I wrote three typical

profiles in my last post. Most newbie posts using -mones for sexual purposes start in a few different ways:

"I

already get lots of attention from girls, but I just want to see what happens."
"I'd like to get more attention

from girls. I can follow through, I just need something to get their attention and make me stand out."
"I just

broke up with my girlfriend and need something to boost my confidence with women."
"I'm [age], married, and want

to keep things interesting with my spouse."

I think that you're not only assuming that these people have

trouble with their love lives but they also couldn't capitalize on the increased flirtation and social interaction.

You also assume that once you stop using -mones, everything will go away. Although this happens, it's not as

frequent as you would think. Many people get the confidence boost and keep it, -mones or no -mones. Many people

are able to capitalize on the increased social interaction and flirtation.

That said, you're completely right

about using -mones for the right reasons, and that's what the vets here at L-S try to teach. Reporting of hits are

for experimental purposes and to compare results and effects of using different products and mixes on different

people. People aren't reporting hits to brag or searching for hits for validation. They're usually looking for

results. Once the results come, they stick with that product and become successful. Maybe that's another reason

you'll read about initial hits and not about sex: they've found their perfect product and stopped posting!

:thumbsup:

jvkohl
03-22-2005, 09:07 PM
Whether or not we use products like deodorant, toothpaste, or pheromones, the bottom line is marketing. Most of us

are convinced that without deodorant and toothpaste our social life will suffer. Many of us are convinced that by

adding pheromones our social life will improve. I see no harm in marketing pheromones with current (non-aphrodisiac)

claims because the possible improvement in our social life is supported by a substantial body of research--as well

as animal models. Comparatively speaking the use of deodorant and toothpaste is based only on corporate strategy

that convinced the vast majority of people in Western Society that we have a genuine need for such things; something

akin to convincing all of Europe that women must shave their legs and underarms or they simply are not socially

acceptable. (Why hasn't this happened?) As information about human pheromones becomes more widely distributed and

validated, if the marketing is sufficient, we might someday be part of a society that would not dream of going out

of the house without first applying a pheromone product. The likelihood of improved socialization with the opposite

sex seems much higher given a pheromonal boost to your scent signature. The improved socialization could be expected

to rival or surpass that acheived by using toothpaste and deodorant. Or am I just

dreaming?

JVK

noodlesnspam
03-22-2005, 09:19 PM
if our society reaches that

point, then no one is gaining any advantage if everyone is using mones. When that happens, i dont even wanna talk

about it..

jvkohl
03-22-2005, 09:53 PM
if our society

reaches that point, then no one is gaining any advantage if everyone is using mones. When that happens, i dont even

wanna talk about it..

I disagree; for society to reach that point, everyone would be gaining some

sort of advantage. Otherwise, neither deodorant or toothpaste would be so popular. I think what you are indicating

is that your current advantage would be minimalized. There remains the possibility that with common daily use of

pheromones, the entire social structure would become more sexualized, resulting in increased availability for all.

The 70's revisted, perhaps?

JVK

Gegogi
03-23-2005, 12:12 AM
JV writes, "There remains

the possibility that with common daily use of pheromones, the entire social structure would become more sexualized,

resulting in increased availability for all. The 70's revisted, perhaps?

Shouldn't that be the 60s

revisited? The 70s were pretty loose 'n wild too but going to discos to score women totally sucked. Actually, sex

is just as easily available now as it was then. And, if anything, Western society is more sexualized than ever. But

the "good old days" always seem better don't they?

tim929
03-23-2005, 12:23 AM
Unfortunatly,the faulty marketing

that has been used has soured alot of people on the whole idea of pheromones.I have been getting emails for years

regarding products that promise women will be throwing thier panties at me the second they get a whiff of me.Alot of

folks have tried...and saddly failed to get results from pheromones...if there were any in the products in the first

place...and that has managed to convince most folks that it's all snake oil. I also look at the sheer volume of

experimentation that I see here and wonder if people realy have the patience to figure out how much of what to wear

and all the other associated issues like OD and build up....and all the other hastles that go along with regular

pheromone use...Some folks can get away with grabbing something and it works...others take alittle time and

trying...I wonder if Amercans with our push button,get it all right now attitudes could handle the stress of actualy

having to take the time to learn how to use them.

Gegogi
03-23-2005, 12:45 AM
Tim comments, "I wonder if

Amercans with our push button,get it all right now attitudes could handle the stress of actualy having to take the

time to learn how to use them."
Not a chance. Hell most Americans find operating a bread machine or

programming a VRC too demanding.

tim929
03-23-2005, 12:52 AM
They have been refered to as

"flashers" or "twelves." the people who's VCR is always flashing 12:00 because they cant seem to be able to program

them.:rofl:

Pancho1188
03-23-2005, 05:26 AM
So you're saying deodorant

wouldn't be so popular if they sold it like this:

Attract women! Make more friends with men! Meet that special

someone! It's all possible with this wonderful product! Years of intense research has scientifically proven that

you stink! How do you gain an edge over the competition? Deodorant! Yes, deodorant! Benefit from years

of scientific research that has found a way to neutralize the odor of bacteria feeding off of your perspiration.

This product is the most revolutionary of its time!

Don't believe those fake companies that try to get you with

fancy sprays or gels...this is the real deal! Simply roll it on and watch as you smell more pleasant around people!

Get it now! Deodorant! Find the woman of your dreams by smelling great even after intense activity! Try our

different scents: "cool", "fresh", or "pure lightning"! Don't delay...order today!

;)

Flash1
03-23-2005, 05:49 AM
Marketing....

cibasi
03-23-2005, 12:05 PM
Attract women! Make more friends with men! Meet that special someone! It's all possible with this wonderful

product!

But they forgot to tell you what's the probability in their so called possible. 0.0001 of

chance is also possible to happen.

TDizzle
03-23-2005, 02:37 PM
But they forgot to

tell you what's the probability in their so called possible. 0.0001 of chance is also possible to happen.

Pheromones wont help you get ANYWHERE if you sit in a corner and pout about it.
Pheromones enhance peoples

reactions to you, but if you dont do anything there will be nothing to enhance.

tim929
03-23-2005, 03:46 PM
actualy...when the results are

obvious...like...not stinking...it's pretty easy to market.When the promise is that an expensive product WILL cause

women to fall at your feet and beg to be the mothers of your children...and it doesnt work,then people tend to kinda

give up.Why spend alot of money on something that didnt match the hype?

taddymd
03-23-2005, 04:43 PM
Pheromones wont

help you get ANYWHERE if you sit in a corner and pout about it.
Pheromones enhance peoples reactions to you, but

if you dont do anything there will be nothing to enhance.
There is something else ... When I wear

pheromones I'm in a very good mood, si myself I become more talkative. I think the pheromones are acting on myself

like on it acts on the other ppl that are around me. So when you said " if you dont do anything there will be

nothing to enhance" it is true but in the same time if you wearing 'mones you will never stay and do anything.

I had another intresting situation, I was wearing AE and I saw 2 girls at the university. They were calm. Talking

a little, but not to much. They were waiting for someone I think. I was far enough from them. But, when I aproched

and passed near the place thay was stayng after 1 min. they started to talk alot and laugh and so on. Not with me,

but between them.

And by the way, I'm wearing 'mones for less a week. So I think it realy works. What

concerns me is how will I behave without 'mones. I dont want to do that all my live. I hope that pheromones will

change my social behavior, I will become more talkative, mor friendly, and it will remain like by inerty even after

I will not wear them anymore. I dont wanna become dependent of them. Also, I hope the 'mones does not create

psychological or phisical dependance :blink: :think:

a.k.a.
03-23-2005, 06:51 PM
So I must be the only one that’s got

a year’s worth of pheromones stashed away, just in case.

I agree with a lot of what seduceme writes

and I think the potential for creating dependency is greater than a simple need for validation.
It takes

about a week for hits to lose their charm. Then you want to score. After that you want to score with more, and more

beautiful/rich/smart/artsy, women. This’ll satisfy you for quite a while, but then you want to get them to play out

all your kinky fantasies. After a while you figure, “If people are this easy, why stop at sex?”
So you get

your neighbors to baby-sit your cat, talk some guy into “helping you” change your transmission... free coffee, bar

shots, movie tickets, promotional cd’s... Everybody's got something to offer. Why not take it?
Or maybe you

think you’re going to use pheromones to find that special someone and then forget about it. But one night she’s

overworked and just wants to chill out in front of the tube. So you pull out your favorite None product. Or maybe

you messed up and nothing you say will cool her temper. So you pull out your trusty bottle of A1...

I

guess my point is, pheromones are power and how many people can say, “OK. I’ll just use a little bit of this power

to get my legitimate needs met and then I’ll back off.”

Gegogi
03-24-2005, 01:24 AM
Sheesh, I wish they were really

that dad burn powerful!

Sure they give me a little more power in my interactions. Maybe a little more "edgy"

confidence too (I'm normally fairly self-assured anyway). But, yeah, I equate pheromone power to a new designer

shirt or nice hairdoo. You still have to do the grunt work: be engaging, make witty conversation, inspire confidence

and trust, see a project through, etc. The 'mones ain't gonna do nothin' but help get their attention, certainly

making your job easier. You still got to have your moves down to be successful. I apply 'mones, forget about them,

walk out the door and do my best. At the end of the day I earned my rewards or lumps just like everyone else.

'Mones ain't a magic pill or free lunch.

esk6969
03-24-2005, 02:50 PM
Yes im assuming

most guys come here in hopes of the miracle cure for their lovelife.
More specifically guys who are unsuccessful

with women to begin with.

Yes, you are wrong in that assumption.

I am late to this dance, but, in my situation, I'm 33 yo, married, with 3 kids. Does it sound like I'm

"unsuccessful with women"?

Based on terminology in your other posts, you are an ASF'er, and probably a

self-described PUA. I'm sure you'd agree, you're not unsuccessful with women - yet YOU'RE here too, aren't

you?

Being an active poster on both boards, I can tell you that most of the participants on love-scent are

actually very diverse, well-rounded, and successful people. They range from high-school virgins to 50+ divorcees,

(and probably some older), and everything in between.

I've also found the quality and intelligence of posts

here to be generally higher than that of ASF. ASF is mostly 18-22 year olds who want to memorize 50 openers, 50

patterns, and 50 *closes, and call it "game", and whenever someone asks a question outside of that, they get a

kneejerk response of "GFTOW". To be sure, there are still some gems over there, but here's a critical difference -

Love-scent doesn't discount "game" or seduction techniques. In fact, most here will be the first to tell you that,

without any social skills, 'mones won't help. ASF, on the other hand, actually *forbids* discussion of pheromones

in it's posting guidelines.

In addition, as has been stated before on this thread, and I will be the first to

agree - 'mones do FAR more than "get you laid". Yes, my original intention/profile was to "spice things up with

the wife", and they HAVE done that, though not on a consistent basis. But, if you search my posts, you can find

some reports where 'mones have not only helped, they've made the difference. LTR or not, there's a difference

between being "Alpha" and being a jerk. Since I've started using 'mones, there's been times when my wife has

been completlely supplicant, out of character, and amorous, in spite of my "jerk" behavior.

I have also had

some BLATANT reactions from women while wearing 'mones. I know you're an experienced PUA, but I think it takes a

couple of months to learn to recognize a true 'mone hit, regardless of your experience level. A 'mone hit is,

somehow "different" than those DHV hits you're getting with ASF techniques. It's almost like a "second look",

then a temporary stop, almost as if she's experiencing deja vu, but that's not quite it - and then will come,

whatever the reaction is. Sometimes, that "second look" moment stretches out, and turns into a DIHL. As a PUA, you

should surely know how to take advantage of that - pattern, trance words, kino.

In addition, 'mones can improve

your interactions in non-PU situations. I can't "kino" my boss. I can't use sexy eye contact with him. But, I

can assure you, I can get away with a HELL of a lot more pushback wearing Chikara or TE with him, than without.

They can also help to lower approach barriers, and shrink personal space. Or, alternatively, they can do the

reverse.

Here's two examples, just from this week: One, I went to an after-hours meeting at a hotel for a club

I'm in. Chikara/SOE combo. No reactions inside the club, I got bored, went walkin' around. *Major* IOI's from

chicks all over the place, smiles, EC, etc., in spite of no effort or "game" on my part. I even wound up doing a

"practice sarge" on one later in the evening, where the conversation started off with her being totally bitchy and

calling me a "cheater", (I was flirting, yes, but her comment was out of line), but I was having fun - just

maintained state, reframed her, and by the end of the convo she was laughing, giving me kino, and complimenting me

on my outfit. Part of what kept her talking was the SOE - I'm sure of this, because I've experienced the

difference before, and so now know how to recognize it.

Next day, we had a job interview, with a guy who's

supposed to be my new boss. Well, I didn't want him hired, but upper management doesn't care what I want. So, I

did one full spray + 4 dabs TE, went into the interview, and AMOG'ed the crap out of him. I was trying to get him

into a mistake, and I did. He wound up, at one point, showing us a letter of reprimand from his last position. In

my "feedback" session, I let this slip (oops!) and the response was "that's pretty poor judgement...." Looks like

he won't get the job. So sad, too bad, stand by.

So no, it's not all "desperate guys looking to get laid".

There's a LOT more to it than that.

jvkohl
03-24-2005, 07:49 PM
Shouldn't that be

the 60s revisited? The 70s were pretty loose 'n wild too but going to discos to score women totally sucked.

Actually, sex is just as easily available now as it was then. And, if anything, Western society is more sexualized

than ever. But the "good old days" always seem better don't they?

I wasn't old enough to appreciate

the 60's, but thoroughly enjoyed the 70's, 80's, and 90's except for times when I was married (once per decade).

JVK

tim929
03-25-2005, 12:00 AM
I wasn't old enough to

appreciate the 60's, but thoroughly enjoyed the 70's, 80's, and 90's except for times when I was married (once

per decade).

JVK
Is that sort of a scheduled event...like the way sea turtles migrate every so often to

thier mating grounds?:lol:

seduceme
04-05-2005, 11:14 AM
Yes, you are

wrong in that assumption.

I am late to this dance, but, in my situation, I'm 33 yo, married, with 3 kids.

Does it sound like I'm "unsuccessful with women"?

No it doesnt, nor does it sound like youre most

guys, now does it? Just because you subjectively dont fall into my percieved category doesnt mean you can take a

step back, try to examine the terms objectively and come to a conclusion.

Based on terminology in

your other posts, you are an ASF'er, and probably a self-described PUA. I'm sure you'd agree, you're not

unsuccessful with women - yet YOU'RE here too, aren't you?

Youre the one putting a label on me,

for me there are not labels, no rules,no restrictions, i'll get more to the point in a moment. Yes im here, what

are you implying?

Being an active poster on both boards, I can tell you that most of the

participants on love-scent are actually very diverse, well-rounded, and successful people. They range from

high-school virgins to 50+ divorcees, (and probably some older), and everything in between.

Yes, active posters on love-scent, so how many of love-scents or pheromone-in-general customers post

on love-scent's forum? Just because you've observed the percentage of people who do and drawn conclusions about

who they are doesnt really make for a sound judgement call of who the avg. customer is and what his/her intentions

are.

I've also found the quality and intelligence of posts here to be generally higher than that

of ASF. ASF is mostly 18-22 year olds who want to memorize 50 openers, 50 patterns, and 50 *closes, and call it

"game", and whenever someone asks a question outside of that, they get a kneejerk response of "GFTOW". To be sure,

there are still some gems over there, but here's a critical difference - Love-scent doesn't discount "game" or

seduction techniques. In fact, most here will be the first to tell you that, without any social skills, 'mones

won't help. ASF, on the other hand, actually *forbids* discussion of pheromones in it's posting

guidelines.

What were you asking again, why im still 'here'? :)

In addition,

as has been stated before on this thread, and I will be the first to agree - 'mones do FAR more than "get you

laid". Yes, my original intention/profile was to "spice things up with the wife", and they HAVE done that, though

not on a consistent basis. But, if you search my posts, you can find some reports where 'mones have not only

helped, they've made the difference. LTR or not, there's a difference between being "Alpha" and being a jerk.

Since I've started using 'mones, there's been times when my wife has been completlely supplicant, out of

character, and amorous, in spite of my "jerk" behavior.

I've also noticed this, along with the

supplicational behavior, the boss being more respectful etc etc.

I have also had some BLATANT

reactions from women while wearing 'mones. I know you're an experienced PUA, but I think it takes a couple of

months to learn to recognize a true 'mone hit, regardless of your experience level. A 'mone hit is, somehow

"different" than those DHV hits you're getting with ASF techniques. It's almost like a "second look", then a

temporary stop, almost as if she's experiencing deja vu, but that's not quite it - and then will come, whatever

the reaction is. Sometimes, that "second look" moment stretches out, and turns into a DIHL. As a PUA, you should

surely know how to take advantage of that - pattern, trance words, kino.

This is almost

insulting, im a natural, no patterns no trancewords buddy ;)

In addition, 'mones can improve

your interactions in non-PU situations. I can't "kino" my boss. I can't use sexy eye contact with him. But, I

can assure you, I can get away with a HELL of a lot more pushback wearing Chikara or TE with him, than without.

They can also help to lower approach barriers, and shrink personal space. Or, alternatively, they can do the

reverse.

Here's two examples, just from this week: One, I went to an after-hours meeting at a hotel for a

club I'm in. Chikara/SOE combo. No reactions inside the club, I got bored, went walkin' around. *Major* IOI's

from chicks all over the place, smiles, EC, etc., in spite of no effort or "game" on my part. I even wound up doing

a "practice sarge" on one later in the evening, where the conversation started off with her being totally bitchy and

calling me a "cheater", (I was flirting, yes, but her comment was out of line), but I was having fun - just

maintained state, reframed her, and by the end of the convo she was laughing, giving me kino, and complimenting me

on my outfit. Part of what kept her talking was the SOE - I'm sure of this, because I've experienced the

difference before, and so now know how to recognize it.

Next day, we had a job interview, with a guy who's

supposed to be my new boss. Well, I didn't want him hired, but upper management doesn't care what I want. So, I

did one full spray + 4 dabs TE, went into the interview, and AMOG'ed the crap out of him. I was trying to get him

into a mistake, and I did. He wound up, at one point, showing us a letter of reprimand from his last position. In

my "feedback" session, I let this slip (oops!) and the response was "that's pretty poor judgement...." Looks like

he won't get the job. So sad, too bad, stand by.

So no, it's not all "desperate guys looking to get

laid". There's a LOT more to it than that.

Agreed, but once again I wasnt talking about YOU

specifically, I was talking about the general average pheromone customer, PERIOD. If you choose to take the

defensive stand because youve observed a handful of the customers post on a webboard and draw conclusions and

assumptions of who they are and what their intentions are , then go ahead. Youre still arguing against a strawman

esk6969
04-05-2005, 01:09 PM
This is kind of an old thread I

posted to several weeks ago, so I don't remember all the arguments, or the reasoning for my arguments. The upshot

is, it seems like you were seeking clarification on some parts of my response. Basically, my response was directed

to your statement that most guys who "come here" are looking for a miracle, and are unsuccessful with women. "Guys

who come here", doesn't really clarify whether you originally meant *customers* of lovescent, or *posters* on this

board. Either way, I think it's a pretty semantic point. As to whether people who post on this board are

representative of the typical "love scent" customer, I would let the owner or mods speak to that, I have no idea.

So then, I suppose I was making the assumption you meant the typical poster to the board. I'm not an old hand,

but I think I've been here long enough to know the general character of the typical poster here, and that is what I

was speaking to in my post. Specifically, what I was trying to get across is that I do not think that the typical

poster here is "unsuccessful with women". On the contrary, I think that the typical poster, both here, as well as

on ASF (they do tend to attract similar personalites, IMO), are probably actually MORE successful on average with

women, rather than less. If for no other reason than that, they seem to pay more attention to the subject of dating

& mating than the average person - hence, why they are here (or there).

I think the typical lovescent/ASF

poster is what Ross Jeffries so brilliantly described as an "edge junkie". I know that I, for one, fit this

description perfectly. I'm ALWAYS looking for the next tweak, the new edge, the way to get the leg up on the

competition, no matter the field of endeavor. For instance, just today, I've started on something called a "cyclic

ketogenic diet" that involves me basically starving myself and engaging in vomit-inducing workouts the first half of

the week, and then engaging in ridiculous 6000+ caloried "carb loading" combined with absurdly high weight, high

intensity workouts the second half of the week, all in the name of lower body fat. Could I probably cut the fat

with a slower, more sane method? Yeah, but for me, it's not good enough. Nothing ever is.

Understand, I

don't say this like it's a good thing, it's not. At some point, "edge junkies" tend to experience diminishing

returns. Plus, it's kind of a sickness - I just can't ever leave well enough alone, in ANYTHING, no matter what

that thing is. This drives most people I know crazy, they describe me as "too intense", which is probably both

circularly causal, as well as symptomatic of my CEE, which is what I'm here on lovescent to mitigate, which brings

us full circle.

Am I "typical", then? God, I hope not. Nothing makes my spine crawl more than the thought of

being ordinary. I would rather, as I believe Theodore Roosevelt said, "at best, in the end, know the triumphs of

high achievement - but if worse, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be

amongst those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat." That belief is so ingrained, I actually

found a way to work it into my WEDDING VOWS :rofl: (still can't believe I did that - but it sure did set the tone

for the in laws, LOL....)

So no, you're right, I can't for sure say what makes the average

lovescent/customer/board poster/ASF'er tick, I can only talk about me, and assume that we have something in common,

as we're all posting here, and using 'mone products. But to posit that I'm arguing against a strawman, seems to

me a little disingenuous, when I was posting in response to a comment that included "most guys" that come here.

That almost demands a strawman-type response, through it's inherent generalization - not sure how I could have made

a response otherwise. Except to say that I can't speak for everyone, only me - so maybe I should ultimately

clarify my original answer to your question, "am I wrong in that assumption", my answer will be "I don't know if

you're wrong in that assumption in general, but I do not believe it applies to my specific situation". Hope this

provides the clarification you are seeking.