PDA

View Full Version : SOE Unscented Gel in Bottles?

Gegogi
03-21-2005, 11:35 AM
I really

like SOE unscented in gel pack form, much more so than the roll-on bottle. It seems easier to apply evenly. It would

be really nice if the gel form was also sold in small bottles like hand cream. The little gel packs get messy once

opened and tend to squeeze out in your pocket...

tim929
03-22-2005, 12:56 AM
Dont put them in your pocket

opened,silly.isnt that like keeping a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in your pocket?Just giving you a hard

time...I also would like to see SoE in some sort of tube or jar like contrivance...I love the gel packs but they are

hard for me to dose accuratly each time and they do tend to be alittle dificult to store once opened.I had

considered sqeezing several of them into and large syringe and using that to dose with.Any thoughts on that idea?

Gegogi
03-22-2005, 03:29 AM
The syringe would look really bad

in public places, not to mention being a loaded gun in your pocket! But I bet it would work well. However a squeeze

tube or soft plastic bottle would be portable and highly leak resistant.

I grew up on the Olympic Peninsula

and drove through Bainbridge Island nearly every week when a grad student at UW. I kind of miss the gray skies.

tim929
03-22-2005, 10:50 AM
The gray skys are my favorite

part of living here.That and friendly people.Having grown up here I had many opportunities to spend weekends camping

on the peninsula and making anual trips to the fishing derbys at Port Angeles and Neah Bay...back in the days when

twenty five pound salmon were only good for fifth or sixth place.:thumbsup:

The syringe idea might be alittle

dificult in public settings but done descretly it wouldnt be so bad.The only drawback I can see to a soft plastic

bottle would be getting the last little bit out of the bottom.Just look at the number of "almost" empty shampoo and

hand lotion bottles in an average bathroom.:rant:

Rbt
03-22-2005, 03:16 PM
In RE: carrying around ANY item in

gel-pack.

I remember years ago seeing a nice metal "box" that was designed to hold Zig-Zag cigarette rolling

papers that probably would have been nice for holding an open gel-pack (or other foil-wrapped items....). Was aimed

at the sorta "square-shaped" packages not the more common rectangular paper packages. Wonder if something like that

is still around. Otherwise an emptied-out cosmetic case like what holds eye-shadow? Unless that's too "girlie..."

Might keep things from getting squashed, and some insulation from getting too hot in a pocket. Although it might

cause an odd buldge in tight clothes.

A small reclosable ("Zip-lock") baggie may at least keep leakage under

control. Something like used in jewelry shops.

Tiger4
03-22-2005, 10:17 PM
I really like SOE

unscented in gel pack form, much more so than the roll-on bottle. It seems easier to apply evenly. It would be

really nice if the gel form was also sold in small bottles like hand cream. The little gel packs get messy once

opened and tend to squeeze out in your pocket...
I just picked up one of those little containers from the

drug store. They are made to hold pills and vitamins, but they are perfect for holding gel packs.

Pancho1188
03-23-2005, 05:38 AM
I love the syringe idea. Then,

when I get lots of women, the federal government can accuse me of using performance-enhancing chemicals! ;)

"This video tape was found of Pancho shooting up before a big date:

(Cue picture of me with the syringe

against my arm, spreading the SOE on the inside of my elbow)

Yes, Pancho has been using performance-enhancing

chemicals! It's almost like he's defrauded the whole community! The entire organization of Major League Ballin'

is outraged that he would use something to gain an edge over the competition!"

Shortly after, Jose Canseco says

he shot up with me regularly before nights on the town to get women. "We all did it. It's the only way we could get

laid more often than everyone else, and the MLB wasn't doing anything to stop it."

As I appear before the

hearing, people will ask whether my posts should have asterisks next to them stating that I used

performance-enhancing chemicals to get all of my hits.

Seriously, though, I must be the only person to

like the roll-on bottle...

Rbt
03-23-2005, 11:33 AM
I just picked up one

of those little containers from the drug store. They are made to hold pills and vitamins, but they are perfect for

holding gel packs.
Good idea. Gonna need to check the displays on my next visit. I keep thinking of those

larger "multi-compartment" pill boxes. Surely they have something similar to what you describe... I hope.

What

they need are things that are on the smaller side. Even just about all the spray atomizers I've seen ("purse

sized") are too large to conceal. (Is that an atomizer in your pocket or...). It would be nice to be able to carry

something discreet for when you need to juice up a fading application or add that -none to the mix after the intros

are over, but as a guy I can't really carry a purse without raising an eyebrow. I've even thought of using a

cellphone pouch on the belt to carry "Accessories" shall we say.

Bruce
03-23-2005, 12:03 PM
Gegogi,

I really had to do a

double take when I saw your post. I just had a long conversation with a manufacturer about putting gel pack type

pherogel in a bottle. Should be happening soon.

Bruce

Gegogi
03-23-2005, 12:58 PM
Cool! Pherogel, now that's a new

word for the trade!

Brösel
03-23-2005, 03:23 PM
Even just about all

the spray atomizers I've seen ("purse sized") are too large to conceal. (Is that an atomizer in your pocket or...).

It would be nice to be able to carry something discreet for when you need to juice up a fading application or add

that -none to the mix after the intros are over, but as a guy I can't really carry a purse without raising an

eyebrow.
Try to get hands on one of these perfume-testers with atomizer head, about 2 or 3 ml of size.

It's a bit tricky to get them open, but when refilled with f.e. TE or a perfume mix with NPA or so they work great.

Or take one of the tester bottles with 2-3 ml and dab the pheros or mix. :thumbsup:

NaughtieGirl
03-24-2005, 06:22 PM
If you went

to a store that sells essential oils etc, you should be able to buy some small empty jars. For instance some little

round plastic jars like the ones that have womens' eye cream in them. They hold oh.... 1 oz or so. You could then

squeeze some gel packs into it. Still no way to accurately dose, but alot easier on the pant pockets!