PDA

View Full Version : -None, -Nol, -Rone, Realm. Women's Opinions.

Sir Louis
03-21-2005, 10:17 AM
I'm sure this question has been asked previously, though I've yet to find it.

A past post by

Sexyredhead piqued my curiosity when she said SOE made her so "hot" she had to keep the bottle a safe distance away.

My question is, does any woman here find the sweaty smell of unscented -none sexually stimulating? Or nol? Or rone?

Or Erox' Realm?

bindy
03-23-2005, 12:11 PM
Hey Sir Louis,

All I can say

is that I've never tried the products for men, although I am going to order some for my husband, so I'll let you

know. Some of the womens products make me a bit hornier, but I'm not sure if that's anticipation, or the product

itself. Anything that smells bad is a turn off though, that's for sure. I don't think sweat or body odor is

good.

Bindy

dolly
03-23-2005, 05:24 PM
I'm

sure this question has been asked previously, though I've yet to find it.

A past post by Sexyredhead

piqued my curiosity when she said SOE made her so "hot" she had to keep the bottle a safe distance away. My question

is, does any woman here find the sweaty smell of unscented -none sexually stimulating? Or nol? Or Rone? Or Erox'

Realm?

I personally like the underlying musky smell of -none. The Edge, both for Women and Men has

-none in it. I occassionally use the womens vanilla gelpacks, and it turns both me and my partner on.....if I use

TE/w, it's not necessary for him to wear any mones, as a matter of fact.

silksand
03-24-2005, 08:45 AM
SOE/w just makes me relaxed,

not hot. I find the smell of -none (from TE/w, for example) on my skin a little sharp, not that pleasant, and not

hot. I've been trying to get my husband to wear some for me, but he hasn't yet.

PCC is somewhat sexually

stimulating, and that makes me want to try EW.

Realm for women is good for PMS, I'll vouch for that - it

seems to take that hormonal edge off.

Alter Ego for women is stimulating, but sometimes in a more

anxiety-producing way than anything pleasant. (I really like the smell of AE/w and SOE/w, by the way).

My

freshly applied SOE/w gave my husband a headache and made him cranky, he said. He's sensitive to scents, so that

might be the reason, though I've seen some posts about too much -nol giving people headaches as well.

The

Love-Scent product that has made me the most HOT is actually not a pheromone, but the Herbal Veritia that comes with

women's orders! That stuff ~is~ hot.

Another product that makes me hot is a men's bodywash - Old Spice

High Endurance (in both Fresh and Pure Sport scents). It has a definite pheromonal undertone to it and smells like a

very gorgeous 20-year-old I used to know; holy mama!