PDA

View Full Version : AE and APC

taddymd
03-21-2005, 09:29 AM
Hello,

I'm new

here. Just recieved the last week my first products: Alter Ego and APC. I want to tell you the results.

I used

4 drops of AE (2 on neck and 1 on each wirst) and 2 dabs of APC on my neck. About myself. I'm 24 yo, 1m84, 65 kg,

so very slim. Also I think I'm average looking. I leave in a university campus in France (I'm not french myself

and it is quite dificult for me to get dates, plus I'm quite shy). I'm here for 3 month allready and didnt got any

date or something similar.

Firstly that day I was shopping. Before me while waiting at the caisse there was a

preaty girl. I was staying behind here, but she did not turned to me. Then I saw here again whent leaving the shop

at the bus station and we got in the same bus. In the bus I was quite close to her and she looked at me several

times. But she got out the bus at the next station and I observed, after after the bus doors were closed she turned

her head back and looked at me. I hope to see that girls again :)

In the same night it was a party here, so I

said, it si exactly where should I try the mones. I went to the party where I didnt know much ppl, only 2 guys that

I knew. But it was alot of ppl , about 20-30. Normaly in such situations I cannot find the right conversation with

girls, even with guys, but wearing mones it was completly diferent. I think it make ME more talkative and more

chaty. I couldnt believe myself what I'm doing. Then I met a german girl, prety nice and we talked alot, and I

supposed she is quite interested in me. Then came a friend of mine, a black guy and we start talking. Then I went to

the bathroom and when came back they were dancing and finaly at the end she went with him in his room (he is my

neighbor)!!! What a pity!

Now questions. What is happened? Is AE and APC only good for friendhip, or does the

girl got horny smelling the mones and when the black guy came she prefered him (for the good known reason ;)), or is

this just my imaginantion?

Ok, now the next day. I went to wash my clothes (I dont know how it is english the

place with washing machines). Normaly I put my clothes in the washing mashine and wait 30 minutes without talking to

anyone. This day was diferent. There were 2 girls there and I even dont remeber how we started talking.

Finaly, I see that AE is geting results for me. But I suppose it is more frendship orineted. Is it because it does

not contain a such high dose of -none? Should I put more APC to increase it? Also I will recive another "arsenal"

the next days (Chikara, NPA, SoE gels and TE gels). What do you think should I try to get better sexual hits.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english

Gegogi
03-21-2005, 11:47 AM
P.S. Sorry for my bad

english

Your English (should be a capitalized word) is much better than many native speakers that

post in forums. No need to apologize.

As far as which 'mones are good for what, choice it depends on your

game, personal chemistry and the preferences and age of the woman. It's 90% you and 10% pheromone. Women respond to

you. 'Mones help amplify or enhance your words and deeds. If you act like her brother she'll become your sister.

If you communicate amorous desires, she'll repond in-kind if interested.

Experiment with various 'mones

and work on your personality, communication skills and appearance. Eventually you'll find the combination, dosage

and moves that help you accomplish your goals, be it social or romantic. There is no such thing as "one size fits

all."

taddymd
03-21-2005, 01:27 PM
I know, and I understand well

that there is no magic formula, but can you give some suggestions what to use with what from the products I listed

Gegogi
03-21-2005, 02:05 PM
6-12 dabs of NPA, half a gel pack

of SOE and a cover scent of Burberry Weekend gets women very friendly and wet for me. It might make them run from

you, so be conservative. Of course, I always dress nice, am clean, workout and have well polished social skills.

taddymd
03-21-2005, 03:33 PM
6-12 dabs of NPA????? I read it

is the most oncentraded -none product. Won't you OD with 6-12 dabs?

seduceme
03-21-2005, 03:37 PM
Hello,

I'm new here. Just recieved the last week my first products: Alter Ego and APC. I want to tell you the

results.

I used 4 drops of AE (2 on neck and 1 on each wirst) and 2 dabs of APC on my neck. About myself.

I'm 24 yo, 1m84, 65 kg, so very slim. Also I think I'm average looking. I leave in a university campus in France

(I'm not french myself and it is quite dificult for me to get dates, plus I'm quite shy). I'm here for 3 month

allready and didnt got any date or something similar.

Why are you shy? Why do you _care_ what

other people think of you? That is EXACTLY the belief that is holding you back from being successful with women.

Screw what they'll think about you! Away with approachanxiety, away with socialnervousness.. Just let go and flow

with the interaction and vibe!
Dont worry, you'll be fine, you'll be ok, and you'll get there in your own

pace!

Firstly that day I was shopping. Before me while waiting at the caisse there was a preaty

girl. I was staying behind here, but she did not turned to me. Then I saw here again whent leaving the shop at the

bus station and we got in the same bus. In the bus I was quite close to her and she looked at me several times. But

she got out the bus at the next station and I observed, after after the bus doors were closed she turned her head

back and looked at me. I hope to see that girls again :)

I dont mean to bust your balls but if

it would have been the mones she would have reacted to you in the line. The fact that you were around her several

times(even tho it may be by accident) and sitting CLOSE to her on the bus youre pretty much bound to be noticed with

or without the mones. That she looked at you means she is interested, but it does _not_ have to be sexual interest.

It can be intrigue, or 'why is this guy following me'. Or in best case scenario 'what a good looking guy I want

to devour him right now!' :twisted: . Anyhoo this is called proximity-indicator-of-interest. When people hover

around other people theyre displaying interest, its noticed with or without mones by most people, especially

girls(its a popular move they like to pull themselves).

In the same night it was a party here,

so I said, it si exactly where should I try the mones. I went to the party where I didnt know much ppl, only 2 guys

that I knew. But it was alot of ppl , about 20-30. Normaly in such situations I cannot find the right conversation

with girls, even with guys, but wearing mones it was completly diferent. I think it make ME more talkative and more

chaty. I couldnt believe myself what I'm doing. Then I met a german girl, prety nice and we talked alot, and I

supposed she is quite interested in me. Then came a friend of mine, a black guy and we start talking. Then I went to

the bathroom and when came back they were dancing and finaly at the end she went with him in his room (he is my

neighbor)!!! What a pity!

Exactly! And I bet you it wasnt even the effects of the mones, it was all

in your head! You _believed_ they would work and thus you thought they were working and became more sociable!

:thumbsup: Again not to bust your balls but if the mones really worked and she was genuinly interested in you why

didnt you two hookup? See its more to it than mones! Work on your beliefs and socialskills, THEN use mones as an

enhancement to those. (oh and learn to dance if you dont already).

Now questions. What is

happened? Is AE and APC only good for friendhip, or does the girl got horny smelling the mones and when the black

guy came she prefered him (for the good known reason ;)), or is this just my imaginantion?

The

mones will not have a magical effect on people and get them entranced by your presence alone. You need some basic

groundwork with your character! Theorists will also claim that you need to hit the right combination of mones for

you, im not gonna comment this as I dont know myself.

Ok, now the next day. I went to wash my

clothes (I dont know how it is english the place with washing machines). Normaly I put my clothes in the washing

mashine and wait 30 minutes without talking to anyone. This day was diferent. There were 2 girls there and I even

dont remeber how we started talking.

Finaly, I see that AE is geting results for me. But I suppose it is

more frendship orineted. Is it because it does not contain a such high dose of -none? Should I put more APC to

increase it? Also I will recive another "arsenal" the next days (Chikara, NPA, SoE gels and TE gels). What do you

think should I try to get better sexual hits.

You should work on yourself for a change and become

more seductive in your ways if you'd like sexual hits. If youre frigid, cold, distant, shy , antisocial and weird

mones will NOT generate sexualhits, this should go without saying. (not saying youre all of those though , just

examples no offense!)

taddymd
03-21-2005, 03:49 PM
seduceme, I agree with all you

say but wearing mones realy made me more sociable. I suppose actualy that knowing that I'm wearing mones made me

more confident.

Anyway, I will keep posting about my result

Gegogi
03-21-2005, 05:54 PM
"6-12 dabs of NPA????? I

read it is the most oncentraded -none product. Won't you OD with 6-12 dabs?"

I don't. In fact it

really gives me a powerful edge in my interactions with both men and women. However, you are not me, so my advice is

to start small, note reactions, and increase or decrease NPA for the desired effect.

taddymd
03-23-2005, 04:59 PM
I will continue posting my first

experiences if you dont mind.

So what happened yesterday. I was wearing AE as usual. I aplied it in the

morining (9AM), but in the afternoon I recieved the sample gel packs that I orderd 3 weeks a go :). So I gave it a

try. I applied TE, SOE about 1/4 and 1/2 pack of each respectively, I put more SOE then TE (It's realy very hard to

dose the gel packets). It was in afternoon (2PM). Nothing special during the day, but had not much contact with

womens. In the evenyng I thought the scent faded alot so I decided to try some Chikara. I put maybe 1/h packet of

Chikara gel and I went to the university cafeteria to have a cofee (9PM). Here I saw 3 guys and 1 girl. The girl was

the gf of one of that guys. They were playing babyfoot and the girl was with her back to me. The interesting fact is

that I was very far from them. I think I passed twiced near them what I was to the bathroom. But even then it was

at least 3m (It should be about 10 feet) from them. So, that girl, even she was with her bf (It was for sure,

because they were kissed a few times), I observed she very often turned the head to my direction and smilled. And I

was realy far from her, in the completly oposite corner of the cafeteria.And there were very few ppl here, I was

with a friend, a couple and they. I could presume that she realy liked me but I could not believe this, because I

find myself below average. I'm tall and slim and still have some acnea on my face, even if I'm 24. After they

finished playing the girl looked at me more often. .... And then they left

So, What do you think about all

that. It never happened to me before.

Gegogi
03-23-2005, 05:18 PM
I think you need to get a woman

in your personal space for about 5 minutes and see what happens with a little charm reinforced with 'mones. Glances

from across the room don't mean much. Maybe she thought she recognized you.

Sounds like you need to join a

campus club or study group and rub elbows with real people. The honor society has plenty 'o women in it. Maybe take

a tennis or ballroom dancing course. There's always the Campus Crusade for Christ! Once you get to know them, born

again Christian girls are extremely horny. I scored many times at church singles. Of course, once you start gettin'

a little, the pressure to get married and out of sin can be pretty intense.

Incidentally, a student of mine

told me he was laying major pipe after he joined the Young Republican club. Apparently all that political and

religious repression makes a body horny.

taddymd
03-23-2005, 05:44 PM
I'm a PhD. student, so I dont

have classes, just work in my office, but the next week I will start some english lessons. Maybe I will find

something there :)

taddymd
03-24-2005, 07:08 AM
I just recieved my order.

Chikara and NPA + gel packs of SOE and TE. I saw NPA has some kind of incorporated dorepper. Gegogi, you said you

use 6-12 dabs of NPA. Did you removed the dorper? If I chose to use the doropper, what should be the conversion

dabs/drops for the NPA bottle?

Also, Gegogi, you said you said you use NPA, SOE gel and cover scent. What do

you think about NPA SOE and 2 sprays of Chikara? or should I do only NPA+Chikara? I have also AE and APC

CptKipling
03-24-2005, 08:43 AM
Dr Taddy,

Please be aware

that most people can't wear 12 dabs of NPA, or anything near as much. Most people stick to a maximum of 3 dabs.

No disrespect Gegogi, it just needs to be pointed out.

taddymd
03-24-2005, 09:21 AM
I undersrand well that, I will

start with 2 dabs. But my concern is the bottle dorper that is on. Should I removed it, or should I better use

drops?

CptKipling
03-24-2005, 09:56 AM
You'd be well served to leave

the dropper cap in and use the "half dabs" that are created that way. This means that you can spread your pheromones

out a lot more.

Gegogi
03-24-2005, 11:16 AM
I leave the inner dropper cap on,

so the dabs are a bit less "juicy" than without. By varing the finger pressure you can control the amount of product

on your finger. If you remove the inner dropper cap, the NPA will leak all over your pocket, and then you'll really

OD!

seduceme
03-24-2005, 11:57 AM
seduceme, I

agree with all you say but wearing mones realy made me more sociable. I suppose actualy that knowing that I'm

wearing mones made me more confident.

Anyway, I will keep posting about my result

That

could also be the placebo effect in your head, I experienced the same thing when I first got pheromore-m , which

turned out to be complete utter bullshit(no pheromones content whatsoever). I still got more sociable the first time

I ignorantly wore it, it was all in my belief-system.

But mones or placebo doesnt matter, what matters is

the EFFECT its having on you. Positive, positive results, good for you! :thumbsup:

Gegogi
03-24-2005, 01:00 PM
"I'm a PhD. student, so I

dont have classes, just work in my office, but the next week I will start some english lessons. Maybe I will find

something there"

Yeah, sounds like you need to get out more. When I was in grad school I worked as a

graduate assistant, teaching a couple classes and doing gopher work for lazy profs. If anything, I certainly met

lots of people and had an active social life. Even if you're focused on a dissertation, you can still enroll in

recreation courses like music, dance, tennis, etc. It will be good for your body and brain. Just take them pass/fail

if you're afraid of messing up your GPA.

taddymd
03-24-2005, 02:44 PM
Gegogi, I asked you in a

previous post something about NPA and Chikara ...

taddymd
03-25-2005, 09:05 PM
Btw, how old are you, if I can

ask ?

Gegogi
03-25-2005, 10:22 PM
"Also, Gegogi, you said

you said you use NPA, SOE gel and cover scent. What do you think about NPA SOE and 2 sprays of Chikara? or should I

do only NPA+Chikara? I have also AE and APC

Success of any pheromone mix depends on your behavior,

goals and natural pheromone output. I probably won't use NPA, SOE and Chikara all at once (my fav combo is NPA,

SOE, A-1 + a cover scent). The lastest Chikara has plenty of 'mones and thus may not be the best cover for a 'none

based product such as NPA. You should experiment with each individual component first, and then try combinations,

carefully noting the amounts and reactions. Eventually you'll find a mix that works for you. For younger men,

Chikara by itself usually works well. Chikara plus SOE is often an excellent combo, especially if you desire to

loosen tongues.

I'm a 50 year old college professor with a mellow and relaxed personality. I'm well kept,

so most of my students and colleagues think I'm around 40. Being middle aged and mellow allows me to wear large

amounts of 'none (NPA or TE) without OD problems.

Rbt
03-26-2005, 12:02 PM
Chikara plus SOE is

often an excellent combo, especially if you desire to loosen tongues..

Do you experience a clash of

cover scents with these two? I'm considering possible purchases of the unscented varieties of some of the products

as I know I personally find some scents (colognes, etc.) uncomfortable and overwhelming (I generally don't wear any

colognes.) I am following some of the "cover scent" threads as I'm curious to see what opinions are... although

I'd like to see *women's* reactions to the scents, not just the guy's reactions. And are you using the combo

yourself? (see note below)

I'm a 50 year old college professor with a mellow and relaxed

personality. I'm well kept, so most of my students and colleagues think I'm around 40. Being middle aged and

mellow allows me to wear large amounts of 'none (NPA or TE) without OD problems.
We sound similar. I'm

late 50's and I think "mellow" (and got one of them college educations, but not in college. "Self Employed" you

might say... meaning I'm stuck at home a lot hovering over a computer). Have been mistaken for being in 40's. So I

think I'll keep an eye on some of your mixes a little more closely. So many posts I've seen here are from teens

and twenty-somethings and I have a hunch differences in age-related body chemistry may make a bit of a difference in

how 'mones are going to work.

Gegogi
03-26-2005, 04:11 PM
I prefer unscented SOE for

mixing. However scented SOE is mildly woody in scent and actually blends well with many colognes.