PDA

View Full Version : Newb here with some questions

gamecity
03-21-2005, 07:45 AM
Hello,

I'm new to the forums and to pheromones. I've been browsing through the forums for about a week now however. I've

been reading a couple of stuff about pheromones from other websites also.

I've ordered the free samples at

march 16 buy it hasn't arrived yet. Anyway, I ordered chikara, ae, npa, te and soe gelpack even though I haven't

tried any pheromone products yet. According to my research and instincts, these products would really work for me. I

have extreme confidence and faith on pheromones.

I'm 25 years old and pretty good looking. I don't really

need these products to get some hits but a little help and advantage wouldn't hurt. I bought these products hoping

it would get me more sexual hits. Getting a girl interrested and attracted to me isn't a problem. Getting the girl

in bed with me asap is.

I might sound like a jerk or a pig right about now. I just want to have sex! Is that

such a bad thing? I just want meaningless hot sex with a pretty girl. I'm not really into relationships right now.

I just want to have fun and experiment with sex. I was into a serious relationship and I don't want that type of

relationship until I reach 28 years old.

I respect and love women. I don't treat them bad or say anything bad

to them. I just don't want a relationship. I just want to have sex. Here's what usually happens to me. I will go

out with a girl for a week, then lots of sex after that, then relationship falls apart in a month cause I'm not

into relationships. I'm hoping pheromones would cut the time. Sex on the first date or lots of sex on the first

week and zero commitment or no hassles.

What mix do you think would help me achieve my goal or help me get

closer to my goal?

I have this crazy idea while waiting for my pheromones. Keep in mind I don't know anything

about pheromone calculations or anything. What if I get all these gelpacks for men together. Put them into a tiny

bottle like a handwash bottle or tiny lotion bottle. Mix them all up and put ae, and npa drops on the mix. Would

that be a good idea? I'm thinking along the lines of the pheromone product called pheros. Mix all these good

stuff together and get an ultimate product. Since it's in a tiny platic bottle and the contents are gels, I can

carry it wherever I want to.

belgareth
03-21-2005, 07:51 AM
I have this

crazy idea while waiting for my pheromones. Keep in mind I don't know anything about pheromone calculations or

anything. What if I get all these gelpacks for men together. Put them into a tiny bottle like a handwash bottle

or tiny lotion bottle. Mix them all up and put ae, and npa drops on the mix. Would that be a good idea? I'm

thinking along the lines of the pheromone product called pheros. Mix all these good stuff together and get an

ultimate product. Since it's in a tiny platic bottle and the contents are gels, I can carry it wherever I want

to.
No, that probably wouldn't work all that well. You don't know which pheromone(s) actually work for

you or what would be too much. We are each different in what will work.

Start with any one and try it for a few

days until you have some idea what it does and if it works. Then try the next and so on. You'll gain a greater

knowledge and have a much better chance of success with pheomones.