PDA

View Full Version : Order #9579 (Pending)

taddymd
03-20-2005, 02:56 PM
Hello,

I

made a order on 16.03.2005 and now it is 20th of march ant it si still not shipped.

After a made the order I

realized that in my shipping address I forgot to include one line. It is the room number (I'm in a university

campus). I send a mail telling about that, but I didnt get any reply, and the order is still pending. Also I chosed

Federal Express (International Priority (1-3 Days)) to get the product faster. Now I'm waiting 4 days allready and

it is not yet shipped.

Thank you

Bruce
03-20-2005, 04:13 PM
Taddy,

If you wrote Tammy

over the weekend, I'm not too surprised you haven't gotten a reply yet, but I am terribly sorry about your order.

It is a PayPal order and for some reason it didn't generate an invoice. The way the shopping cart intereacts with

the PayPal system is a little prone to certain problems, more than credit cards. Every now and then, an order goes

through, but our shopping cart doesn't send an invoice to the warehouse, so the order doesn't ship. I have no

idea why that happens, but we will make it up to you.

First of all, I will make sure your order ships on

Monday by Fed Ex priority. Next, I can either refund the Fed Ex portion of your shipping fee or have Tammy throw in

some free gel packets for that amount. Send me an email and let me know which you prefer. bruce@love-scent(dot

com)

Again, very sorry about that. It is a technical problem, but we will take responsibility for

it.

Regards,
Bruce

taddymd
03-20-2005, 04:27 PM
Actualy I sent the email on

Thursday, so, before week-end.
I will send you an email right now.

Bruce
03-20-2005, 05:12 PM
Taddy,

I went through all the

support emails and there is really nothing from you on Thursday. I found one brief email from you the day you

placed the order, but it only updates your address slightly. Tammy, not finding any order from you at all, probably

didn't take it seriously. Anyway, I got your email just now, and we will get your order on its way in the

morning.

Sorry again for the delay,
Bruce

taddymd
03-20-2005, 06:43 PM
The email was Thu morning in

Europe, so We night in US :) and yes it was about the shipping address.

Thanks for fast answer and for taking

care.

taddymd
03-24-2005, 07:10 AM
Just recieved the order. Thanks

for you rapid intervention, Bruce!

Bruce
03-24-2005, 07:45 AM
You are welcome. Sorry again for

the delay. The PayPal thing is a little glitchy.

Thanks for the order,
Bruce