PDA

View Full Version : First post! and some questions!

12.fat.angry.peanuts
03-20-2005, 11:34 AM
hey everybody, how's it going? :type:i've been reading up on pheromones, and i must say, they seem

worth trying. i am by no means desperate, i've got a handful of girls that flirt with me, plus i just want to see

what happens. i am 15, about 5'5", slight build (very very slightly skinny), not all that bad looking but not Fabio

either http://forum..com/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif , black hair, brown eyes,

(asian lol http://forum..com/style_emoticons/default/ph34r.gif ) about 115 pounds.

so my main question is: is using pheromones okay for me? any guesses what kind of results?

my other question

is...if you put something like primal instinct on, and then you put on something like perception to "lock it in",

would it be "locked in"? something along the lines of primal or chikara maybe

i'm not sure if i should use

androstenone, since i don't have a very "manly" build...lol

my last question is: can i mail in money? i

obviously don't have a credit card or access to my bank account...or my dad's checks. are there any other "high

school friendly http://forum..com/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif" methods of

ordering?

thanks for the help guys!:wub: man i love these smilies :thumbsup:

Pancho1188
03-20-2005, 12:09 PM
To answer your questions, one

would have to know your goal. They're okay for you, although many vets recommend that mid teens don't need much

-none as they tend to produce it in excess. The two most likely reasons men your age look into this are: to attract

women (in some cases, to get laid), or to make friends/gain respect from your peers. By your first paragraph, I

assume it's to get girls. That said, I suggest the usual suspects:

AE
WAGG
SOE
Chikara
Perception

I

try not to recommend -none heavy mixes for kids in adolescence, which is why I steer clear of TE and PI in my

recommendations. I call them the "usual suspects" because I recommend them in general for newbies unless people

have more specific goals in mind. I own all of these products, and I can say that they all have their uses. Do

some research, and you'll find which one you think fits you best.

PS: I've gone over these products a dozen

times, so you can search my postings for explanations of what each is best for in my opinion.

HiT5500
03-20-2005, 01:48 PM
Well I'm 16 and just made my

first big order(WAGG, AE, PPA, NPA) and I'll tell you my results. I should be getting my order tuesday, the day

right before spring break...ehh ill have to wait to test them out on my peers

12.fat.angry.peanuts
03-20-2005, 03:15 PM
thanks...hehe

spring break

InternationalPlayboy
03-20-2005, 06:52 PM
my last question is: can i mail in money? i obviously don't have a credit card

or access to my bank account...or my dad's checks. are there any other "high school friendly

http://forum..com/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif" methods of ordering?

It's not safe to mail money these days. Even checks get stolen now and "bleached," with the

thief changing the amount of the check and payee's name, but it's still a lot safer than sending cash. The costs

of the products offered here are higher than I would want to risk losing.

I think there are provisions at the

Love Scent store for mailing in payment. The best thing to do is buy a money order. You can get them at the post

office or at most convience stores. They'll cost you a couple of dollars over the amount it's written for but

that's a lot better than losing $$ cash in the mail. If you don't live in the USA, check with your post office for

an international money order.

Pancho1188
03-20-2005, 08:36 PM
It's not safe to mail money these days. Even checks get stolen now and "bleached,"

with the thief changing the amount of the check and payee's name, but it's still a lot safer than sending cash.

The costs of the products offered here are higher than I would want to risk losing.

I think there are provisions

at the Love Scent store for mailing in payment. The best thing to do is buy a money order. You can get them at the

post office or at most convience stores. They'll cost you a couple of dollars over the amount it's written for but

that's a lot better than losing $$ cash in the mail. If you don't live in the USA, check with your post office for

an international money order.Some convenience stores sell money orders for $.99 (up to $500 money orders,

depending on the store)