PDA

View Full Version : New Chikara bottle

Bruce
03-20-2005, 10:50 AM
Anybody out there get a

bottle of Chikara with the new spray head?

We started shipping them last Monday. The cap *and* the head

itself are shiny silver chrome, as oposed to the nickel gray of the previous model. Way way back we had a chrome

cap but the spray head was white. This new one is all chrome.

Please report results here asap. We have to

make a decision soon whether to order a batch of those spray heads, and I want to make sure they don't leak like

the ones we had before. So, far we haven't gotten a single leak report and one rave review on the spray

function.

Anybody?

Thanks,
Bruce

brunoc
03-20-2005, 02:58 PM
Hi man, i orded one last week,

will take some time to i recive( our importation tax is 90%,so im doing it in the obsure way.)
The route will be

Miami-Sao paulo- here, so this will give a very strong test to the new spray head

Bruce
03-20-2005, 04:56 PM
Bruno,

Yes, definitely keep

me posted on that one. If THAT one arrives without leaking, we know for sure we have a keeper.

Thanks for

the feedback,
B

Flash1
03-20-2005, 05:43 PM
Howdy Bruce,:hammer:

I just want to say that I ordered the

Chikara to mix with the Pheros on that first order like

you suggested . Thanks :thumbsup: I think it will go great together and I also went ahead and ordered

Perception for work. I hope I get one of the new bottles Im still waiting it takes time

to Mexico you know 'Manana'.

I have been field testing the chem kit with oils and

Pheros and I am pleasently delighted with some of the reactions I have gotten so far just

need to test more and figure out optimum choices. So far so good!:lol:

On my fourth day of field testing I

decided to go get a haircut and manicure so I did 2 dabs of nol dilluted 1:1 on my forearms about 20% of Chikara gel

pac on my forearms and sides of neck and four dabs of Pheros and out the door.

Get to

the beauty salon and its packed about 6 people waiting sitting down babbling:POKE: . I approach the receptionist and

tell her I want a haircut she says it will be about an hour so I told her I would be back later I turn around to

walk out then she says ' wait ' goes in the shampoo area suddenly turns around and says

about 5 mins.:eek: I think cool if this is Chikara cant wait to see whats next. About 5 min later client walks out

of the back and this girl say ok go ahead which I proceed to go with the hairdresser and sit down for a cut. I then

hear 2 people protesting :mad: why I got in if I just showed up I heard her say that I had an appointment .:cheers:

Great ! Now Im with the hair dresser cutting my hair and she is all smiles and talkative also hinting that I smelled

good. Day number 4 of testing is going pretty good. We talk and talk but nothing serious just small talk but

definately a nice attitude.

I then go to the manicure girl and ask her if shes ready she gives me a big smile:D

and opens door to her workspace and sits right down I sit and she proceeds to put my hands in cream cups before the

nails. She is also very happy and friendly like a puppy dog and wow what a :lovestruc 'Mexican Mamacita' :wub:

beautiful about 18 just to young for me im 44. She finishes in about 30 mins smiling and joking all the time. Anyway

I tell her I see her next month for a manicure and give her a tip. Kiss on the cheek and handshake.

Like Ive

said before I really dont know :think: if its the mones or normally polite attitudes or me and I dont think its me.

I have seen some changes in peoples attitude.Thanks for all the help and input so far.

Asta la vista ! I'll

be Back!:whip:

Sparky
03-21-2005, 10:51 AM
But the content of those two

batches is the same? Jus teh colour of spray heads is different?

Bruce
03-21-2005, 07:20 PM
The contents are the same, but it is

not just the color of the spray head that is different. It is an entirely different piece of equipment up there.

It sprays diffeently, but the big question is..... does it leak?!?

B

taddymd
03-22-2005, 09:18 AM
I will recieve my first order

these days so I realy hope it doesn't. :box::blink:

Rbt
03-22-2005, 02:48 PM
Just in case it really makes any

difference... the "old" bottle of Chikara I got last month seemed fine. No real leakage. Haven't experimented with

it enough to judge "spray quality." I *do* know my Perception cover scent bottle had a slight leak, and the two

sprayers aim at odd angles, but that's a different product (may be a common problem with ALL spray atomizers for

all I know).

Undertow
04-06-2005, 12:09 PM
Hey there, I just ordered a

bottle of Chikara on Monday and received it today. I believe it is the all chrome version and I just wanted to

report that there was absolutely no leaking in the package.

Edit: Ok, I used it tonight and there were no

spray problems at all, either. From my experience the new bottle/cap seems like a winner.

Thanks for the

great product!

-Steve

Gegogi
04-06-2005, 02:40 PM
I got a new bottle of Chikara

last week. No leaking problems, the cap is snug and the label looks much nicer. Spray works fine too.

noodlesnspam
04-06-2005, 03:27 PM
can anyone elaborate on how

you can combine chikara and pheros since theyre both scented. Does it work well? There was a thread by someone from

SE Asia who combined the 2 but i cant seem to find it and i dont remember what he said about how the mixed fragrance

smells like or how you go about applying it.

MOBLEYC57
04-06-2005, 03:35 PM
can anyone

elaborate on how you can combine chikara and pheros since theyre both scented. Does it work well? There was a thread

by someone from SE Asia who combined the 2 but i cant seem to find it and i dont remember what he said about how the

mixed fragrance smells like or how you go about applying it.
Spray the Chika over the Pheros application

spots has been the word. :blink:

Flash1
04-06-2005, 04:51 PM
Bruce & Oscar.....

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/

36/36_1_56.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk134YYMX)

Just recieved my second shipment #9233 from you folks,it takes a long time to

Mexico. The Chikara with the gray sprayhead did leak very little, you could smell it thru the bubble wrap as I

opened it but I guess with all the handling and distance the package went thru, it made it thru ok :thumbsup: . Now

the Perfception on the other hand leaked more because the whole box it comes in was soaked just to let you know.

Thanks for everything and I'll keep you posted on

usage.
http://smileys.smileycentral.

com/cat/36/36_1_55.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk134YYMX)

brunoc
04-06-2005, 05:15 PM
My order that to brazil of the

Grey metalic head come with any leak !!!
Very good !!! full !! no any sinal of leak !

And it come by a very

obscure way, to bypass the importation tax,
first come to miami, after go to brazil by ship, yeah ship !, after

this, go to the brazil capital , and after this go to my house !

Bigman808
04-07-2005, 03:27 PM
You must have some connections

for that shipping route! ;-) I have an order of Chikara and NPA coming in in about 1-2 days, so I'll post on

here as soon as I can about leaks or anything of the sort.

This is kinda off-topic, but I wanted to say thanks

to Bruce for shipping my product the day you recieved my Money Order. I can't wait to try out the new stuff, so

thanks again man!

bjf
04-08-2005, 04:08 PM
Any one know how much volume the new

sprayer sprays compared to the last one?

Bigman808
04-08-2005, 06:54 PM
Bruce, just got my Chikara and

NPA today. No leaks, and everything got here in pristine order. Thanks again for the fast service, and I look

forward to trying out these products and ordering from you again!