PDA

View Full Version : Layreport: Highsociety doctor

seduceme
03-19-2005, 07:02 AM
Allright, so last night I had a date setup with a chick I almost pulled home last saturday. I'd give her a 6 in

the looks department. She flaked on me since she didnt feel this was her only chance and was gonna miss out

otherwise, either that or she got nervous.

Anyway, I wake up , put on 2 dabs of NPA and some TE and Chikara.

Go to work, work for 8 hours, come home, put on my suit, reapply 3 dabs of NPA and some TE and chikara and off we

go.

Meet her up at a coffeplace, bullshit and laugh and get to know her. Now this is where I start losing

interest in this chick. Her attractiveness has dropped below my acceptable level. So I get her to drive me home and

as we roll up she subtly suggests that she should come in. I tell her im tired and need to sleep and ill meet her

tomorrow and party it up and leave. Immediately I call up my friends and go out clubbing instead.

Enter

club1 , this is a venue for people of older age. Meaning 25-50, with a tendency to +29 and a load of 50 yr olds.

Isnt really my type of venue but my buddies all know the bartender so they want to shoot the shit and I know

they'll leave me alone for my business so its all cool. I cruise around and start running my game. Interest is

there as always , problem is it isnt really that crowded and theres alot more guys. Allright I hang around awhile

and get approached by a 40yr old that opens me with 'your suit looks real nice'. I thank her and start

bullshitting friendly since I prefer my women wrinkle-free. She tries to drag me out on the dancefloor and I leave

the club.

Enter club2, this place is a basement underground hangout with a young crowd of mostly reggae,

leftwinged types. So yeah I stand out quite a bit in my classy pinstriped suit. Nothing really happens here,

eyecontacts, proximity hits, etc etc. No one approaching me, only one girl that looks interesting but my experience

tells me she'll be too much work to try to pickup(shes on the dancefloor, in a 5set of girls and seems to be the

young attentionseeking partytype).

I leave and go back to club1. Well inside I get approached by a cute

blonde(8.5 on looks), that starts talking to me. I bullshit and start getting her to qualify herself for me. She

fucks up on one of the qualifications and I blow her out. I move over to another dancefloor and get approached by my

friend who is trying to pickup a girl. She turns to me however and start displaying more interest in me, my friend

being a 'natural' doesnt mind(thats what I love with naturals, theyre cool people). We bullshit and laugh and

surprise surprise blonde chick is back! She approaches me again here and my friend leans in and say 'go for it

i'll take my chick here'. So I direct my interest fully to blonde chick and run some more game. Escalation ensues

and we're on the dancefloor tounging down. Pull home back to her place.

Now here is the reason I blew her

out the first time, she intentionally lied about herself in my qualifications to not come off as exciting, fun,

romantic and high status as I was seeking. Why? It turns out she IS that way and tries to hide it in order to see if

guys are interested in HER or what she does etc. Pretty lame IMHO but whatever. She lives in a nice apartment as

down town as it gets and is a very fun and exciting highclass doctor.

Sex was good, she paid for all the

expenses cabfair, drinks, made me breakfast and drove me home today. I think im in love :lovestruc

:cool:

Conclusion; Im starting to doubt if pheromones have any effect with me. I mean this is nothing out of

the ordinary, so there is no enhancement, no edge. Maybe im better off with as without them? Next weekend i'll go

out without them.

Traggard
03-19-2005, 10:55 AM
Interesting lay report. Yes, I

really doubt the usefulness of pheromones when you pick up women. Every single thing that works or do not work is

due to my own behaviour. They say that pheromones can give you an edge... but when I do well I do not need them, and

when I do bad I get no results anyway.

Actually, after years of using them I still think the results are

inconclusive.

Gegogi
03-19-2005, 11:26 AM
"Actually, after years of

using them I still think the results are inconclusive."

I've always thought of 'mones as being

equal to a nice shirt or new doo. They certainly help but aren't the equal of a nice smile or conversation, and

will never make up for a lame personality, low social status or being a hunchback. You must have your ducks in a row

for sucess in your endeavors, be it social, business or the mating game. I never leave home without a nice shirt and

my NPA/SOE/Weekend combo, but I know sucess in life ultimately depends on me, not the 'mones or my threads.

esk6969
03-24-2005, 02:14 PM
Hi, Seduceme. :wave: Gee, you

wouldn't be an ASF'er, would you? Funny how the terminology is so consistent.

So I get

her to drive me home and as we roll up she subtly suggests that she should come in. I tell her im tired and need to

sleep and ill meet her tomorrow and party it up and leave. Immediately I call up my friends and go out clubbing

instead.

Now here is the reason I blew her out the first time, she intentionally lied about herself in my

qualifications to not come off as exciting, fun, romantic and high status as I was seeking. Why? It turns out she IS

that way and tries to hide it in order to see if guys are interested in HER or what she does etc. Pretty lame IMHO

but whatever. She lives in a nice apartment as down town as it gets and is a very fun and exciting highclass doctor.

Sex was good, she paid for all the expenses

Conclusion; Im starting to doubt if pheromones have any effect

with me. I mean this is nothing out of the ordinary, so there is no enhancement, no edge. Maybe im better off with

as without them? Next weekend i'll go out without them.

It's hard for an experienced ASF'er,

especially PUA level (not sure if you are), to gauge effectiveness of 'mones. It's been stated, "AFC's can't

use them, PUA's dont' need them". Maybe you don't, I don't know. I think you can probably give the 'mones a

healthy dose of credit for the clear lay-invite from HB6coffeeshop. I mean, yeah, you showed disinterest after

initial interest, so she probably took it like a push/pull, when really all you meant was "pull". If you shut of

*any* DHV, (which it sounds like you did), and she's still interested, well, then she's probably LSE. If she is,

then fine, but LSE chicks won't usually be the aggressor, so I'd have to credit the 'mones for that.

As far

as HB8.5doctor, I think that was more "all you". You qualified, she shit tested, you did takeaway. Clearly you did

enough DHV before the takeaway, so she was a lock. Though the 'mones may have helped here, I don't know. Did the

time you spent sarging her before takeaway seem any shorter than normal? I might also propose that a high society

8.5 doctor is proabably at a club for a reason, and you were flavor of the night. That's not to discredit you, but

day2 flake potential here is high. I would be surprised if she did anything more than ONS, maybe FB, but I

wouldn't bet an LTR on it.

MOBLEYC57
03-25-2005, 04:01 PM
Can someone direct me to the

translation pages of ... DHV, LSE, HB8.5, etc. etc., or is this just code for certain people? :think:

Anyone? Anyone? :sick:

DumLuc
03-25-2005, 04:21 PM
Here you go Mobley,

http://www.fastseduction.com/images/gfx/icons/i-13.gif

acronyms/slang (http://www.fastseduction.com/acronyms.shtml)

ps

Did you try out the tongkat ali yet?

Mtnjim
03-25-2005, 04:21 PM
Can someone direct

me to the translation pages of ... DHV, LSE, HB8.5, etc. etc., or is this just code for certain people?

:think:

Anyone? Anyone? :sick: While I did recognize "HB8.5" as "Hot Babe level 8.5 out of 10", I

agree, it would be good if posters remembered that this is not ASF or another of the "seduction sites", and sort of

post in english instead of jargon.

Sort of like my posting "jmp", "Push" and "pop" and expecting anyone other

than Bel understanding.:hammer:

MOBLEYC57
03-25-2005, 04:32 PM
While I did

recognize "HB8.5" as "Hot Babe level 8.5 out of 10", I agree, it would be good if posters remembered that this is

not ASF or another of the "seduction sites", and sort of post in english instead of jargon.
Yeahhhhhh!

:rant: :thumbsup: :rant:

Here you go Mobley,

http://www.fastseduction.com/images/gfx/icons/i-13.gifacronyms/slang (http://www.fastseduction.com/acrony

ms.shtml)

ps

n

Did you try out the tongkat ali yet?

Thanks, DL! :thumbsup:

No, I didn't try

the tongka ali 'cause at the end of the post, it sound like someone was trying to sell something that supposed to

raise the body's mones level instead of making my wood woodier. :frustrate Did you give it a

shot? :sick:

DumLuc
03-25-2005, 04:49 PM
After doing a lot of reading up

on the subject I decided to give it a shot, so I sent off for some 1:50. Got it in two days time and just started

using it yesterday. They say it takes about three weeks to realize the full effect.
Also went for the chrysin. That

just arrived today.

MOBLEYC57
03-25-2005, 05:08 PM
After doing a lot

of reading up on the subject I decided to give it a shot, so I sent off for some 1:50. Got it in two days time and

just started using it yesterday. They say it takes about three weeks to realize the full effect.
Also went for the

chrysin. That just arrived today.
Keep me/us informed will ya? :thumbsup:

belgareth
03-25-2005, 05:19 PM
While I did

recognize "HB8.5" as "Hot Babe level 8.5 out of 10", I agree, it would be good if posters remembered that this is

not ASF or another of the "seduction sites", and sort of post in english instead of jargon.

Sort of like my

posting "jmp", "Push" and "pop" and expecting anyone other than Bel understanding.:hammer:
I imagine you

take a lot of trouble to use understandable english when you talk about computers on the forum, don't you? The same

courtesy should be extended by all forum members.

Flash1
03-26-2005, 06:00 AM
Thanks for the link.......

esk6969
03-28-2005, 06:54 AM
While I did

Sort of like my

posting "jmp", "Push" and "pop" and expecting anyone other than Bel understanding.:hammer:
Understood and

agreed, but the reason I replied in specific ASF jargon was because I immediately recognized the OP as an ASF'er,

and thought that, to him, it would get my point across better. There was also a tongue-in-cheek element to my post

as well. It seemed a little "off" to propose that pheromones, and all the science behind them, are invalid, while

meanwhile, the guys on the seduction sites break down elements of human dating & seduction behavior to such levels

of complexity, that computer jargon would seem *clear* by comparison, (hence the tongue-in-cheek element.) I

promise not to post regularly in ASF jargon here, only when I'm trying to make a point.

And BTW, I work in

I.T., so feel free to dish out all the tech jargon you want, I can take it. :type:

MOBLEYC57
03-28-2005, 09:44 AM
Understood and

agreed, but the reason I replied in specific ASF jargon was because I immediately recognized the OP as an ASF'er,

and thought that, to him, it would get my point across better. There was also a tongue-in-cheek element to my post

as well. It seemed a little "off" to propose that pheromones, and all the science behind them, are invalid, while

meanwhile, the guys on the seduction sites break down elements of human dating & seduction behavior to such levels

of complexity, that computer jargon would seem *clear* by comparison, (hence the tongue-in-cheek element.) I promise

not to post regularly in ASF jargon here, only when I'm trying to make a point.

And BTW, I work in I.T., so

feel free to dish out all the tech jargon you want, I can take it. :type:
ASF jargon is fine, but, you

know it, and I haven't a clue! :think: Now, you should want to TEACH it, even if you don't want to. Why

not pass on the knowledge while you're in the act of typing it? :sad:

I wouldn't mind learning from

your post, which is why I asked. :box:

Buon giorno. Tha't good morning in Italian. See? :run: