PDA

View Full Version : Signs of hits

gfunk
03-19-2005, 06:23 AM
Hia! :wave:

Regarding reporting hits, it seems to be a commonly described

reaction where females expressing it's "hot in here", the need for opening a window etc. This is something I've

usually wondered as if to add into the test-result-column as a "hit-sign" or not. Figuring it might just as well be

a signal of a room with poor air, ie. you might be the one stinking up the room rather than if you erroneously

interpret her as being horny because of the super mone-mix you're wearing. Or she might even be ust naturally hot

for whatever explainable reason. (Also fat people more likely to feel hot, but that's another

story.)

Yesterday at work wearing 1/2 pack of Chikara, 8 inches SOE,

this humungously fine looking chick(20) sitting 10feet away from me was twirling as hell the whole day,

stretching, touching herself alot, but she was wearing a thin scarf-like fabric on her hair, so when she expressed

that it was hot in here, I instantly dismissed it as a sign since she had the thingy on head indoors.

At the

same time another girl sitting 25feet away started to twirl as well, I don't assume that she'd be getting

reactions from my mones at that distance. This made me think that hairtwirling is just something that they're quite

often occupied with, so in order for it to be categorized as a hit one would have to observe a series of signs

along, as well as noticing the amount.

It would have been nice to get your opinions on this, and to get a

discussion going on what you guys consider to qualify as a sign of a "hit".

Cheers! :cheers:

platinumfox
03-19-2005, 06:55 AM
What do you mean by

twirling?Im assuming being nervous from being aroused or hair twirling?I look for the playing with the hair or

necklace.Also if she leans back in her chair to get more comfortable thats a good sign.Also if her breathing gots

heavier and she lets out sighs from being aroused.

gfunk
03-19-2005, 06:59 AM
twirling as in playing with her

hair in a non-nervous, positive sense. ;)

Watcher
03-19-2005, 01:33 PM
In this case with the distance

probably nothing - gfunk youre reading to much into it. Needs to be closer and needs to be done in conversation

with you etc to be of any real use. Could be impacter if a bit close but its of no use to u its just subconscious

reactions i gues in some cases.

TRock
03-19-2005, 03:14 PM
body langauge....check for the

body language thread. everything will be so clear after that.

Gegogi
03-19-2005, 05:05 PM
I see young women walking around

in groups in the mall hair twirling 'till the cows come home. Sometimes even sniffing their hair. When they sit

down they hair twirl and kick their legs. Looks pretty pathetic and a little crazy. I suppose it's just a nervous

habit as there are often no men downwind of them. Or maybe they're extremely hyper due to raging hormones, too much

sugar and nasty-ass food preservatives. When they get a little older they usually do it less or knock it off

completely.

Incidentally I've seen young men hair twirl too, but not nearly as often.

gfunk
03-19-2005, 08:23 PM
check for the body

language thread
Yes, great thread! What I was thinking here was to try to examine and point out the

rections that could be directly linked to being achieved directly from the mones. As for myself I can count numerous

reactions that I've gotten directly from the mones, knowing that these things don't happen without, and I could

also list the reactions I would get under any circumstances, which is obviously leaning more towards the general

body language topic.

This is why I used the term "hit" which is commonly known in here as a reaction directly

achieved from wearing the mones.

@Gegogi: you're right, and this again leads towards the point that maybe

hairtwirling isn't to be trusted too as being a "hit" signal by itself, but the importance of it has to be weighed

up against other matching reactions together.

There's alot of confusion of what defines as a "hit", especially

from the newbies point of view. Most people know that when a woman slides her tongue from side to side across her

overlip that she is very likely to be expressing flirtatious/sexual emotions. But there are a whole range of things

they're not that likely to understand in the case of trying to interpret the actions towards "hit-reactions" or not

when getting into the phero-experimentation phases. Hence all the "was this a hit??"-threads. You all read the very

many complaints from those who feel that it's so difficoult to know if this works, to get the right dosages and how

discouraging the confusion itsefl may be.

Friendly1
03-19-2005, 11:26 PM
Hair twirling by itself, like

any gesture or action, doesn't tell you anything.

I don't recall reading many hit reports, though, where women

complained about room temperature or feeling hot. People feel hot under all sorts of circumstances, so that by

itself doesn't mean anything, either.

In an enclosed area like an office where there is relatively little air

movement (doors to other areas or the outside are not opened very often, minimal air conditioning, etc.) 25 feet is

by no means too far for pheromones to have an effect. It should take longer for your pheromones to saturate a

larger area, but you CAN saturate a fairly large office space. I used to do that at my last job.

You know you

are having an effect as the activity among the women around you becomes more focused on you (they talk to you, turn

their bodies toward you, flirt with you, etc.).

Hair twirling is a subconscious action and it can reflect

anxiety, deep thought, low self-esteem, sexual excitement, or if can be a conscious and deliberate flirting move.

But usually when hair twirling is a flirting move, it is an unconscious one.

The behaviors you describe are

probably mild hits, not really worth discussing, except in that you were paying attention to body language. I used

to work with one cute girl whose husband also worked in the same company (different office, though). She always

flipped her hair whenever she spoke with me. Never with anyone else (not even her husband). She was reacting to

the pheromones and was not conscious of the hair flips.

Many girls flirt subconsciously. It is a habit with

them. A recently published psychological study suggests that women initiate flirting behavior even when they are

not really interested in men "just to see what they will do". However, if they are interested in a man, they will

flirt with him -- not necessarily to entice him into coming on to them. Sometimes, their interest is non-romantic,

non-sexual. They may have a business interest (sales) and may use flirting body language to manipulate men into

making favorable decisions.

Numanoid
03-21-2005, 07:16 AM
At the same time another

girl sitting 25feet away started to twirl as well, I don't assume that she'd be getting reactions from my mones at

that distance.

That's not impossible. I mean if the air circulation is right, couldn't it affect

someone that far away?

esk6969
03-24-2005, 08:55 PM
Hia!

It would have been nice to get your opinions on this, and to get a discussion going on what you guys

consider to qualify as a sign of a "hit".

Cheers!

Yes, I'll be happy to comment, since I've been thinkking about this. At this point, I tend to distinguish

between "hits" and IOI's. A 'mone "hit" is a specific reaction. For me at least, they almost involve a "second

look", that leads to either increased interaction, or a recovery. It’s almost like they look perhaps, slightly

startled, but just for a split second – I’ve even seen some jerk their head back, just a little bit. Then, it’s a

look of recognition in there eyes – not quite yet attraction (because they weren’t expecting that feeling in that

context), and then, they either accept it (and increase interaction), or they “explain” it – like “have you been

losing weight?”

An

IOI, OTOH, could be generated from ‘mones, or could just be on it’s own. However, if there IS IOI, and that is

followed up with conversation, then ‘mones will expand on that, and create stronger rapport than there had been

without. Although ‘mones can cause that initial “shock value” hit, it isn’t worth much without capitalizing on it.

In rapport-building, however, ‘mones always serve to increase the level of rapport (and attraction), IF the rapport

is going well. You can actually witness this taking place over time – especially with ‘nol-heavy products like SOE,

and (to my belief), Chikara, where feelings of trust and comfort are increased…. Well, people like that, so they are

reluctant to give it up. I’ve actually had difficulty extricating myself from some longer conversations when

witnessing this effect taking place. HTH.