PDA

View Full Version : women overdosing?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-25-2001, 06:51 PM
I\'ve just gotten some new products, (I now have TE-unscented, PIw-unscented, the vanilla oil, APC, and PPA) just wondering if anyone has suggestions about a combo that would cover all bases but not be overpowering. Also, I\'ve been wondering if it\'s possible for me to OD on \'mones? There isn\'t any alpha male thing to deal with here, so what would happen if I did use a ton of product?

CJ01
11-26-2001, 03:56 AM
It´s just as easy for women to OD with pheros and the negative reactions can be just as bad! As for the `alpha male´ issue, you´ll be surprised! The male ego is very fragile.

I´ve even OD with PF alone which contains mainly -nol and got a negative reaction on a train. Never mind, the trick is to find the right amount of the individual mones and the ratio for yourself. That takes time and lots of testing. Good luck images/icons/smile.gif
CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
11-27-2001, 06:59 PM
I\'ve so far gotten pretty much nothing.. nothing more than usual (for a 21 year old busty blonde, hits from the wrong type of guy are common!) I just want to make sure not to scare away a certain guy, he\'s taking me out for my birthday, it\'ll be our first real life meeting. Guys and CJ, any hints? should I try to OD during the week to find my limit?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-27-2001, 08:45 PM
Yeah good idea away from your date. Hey you might be able to help us out(by us i mean the men here) there is a post called the hits keep on coming. In that there is a post about the types of female reactions regarding pheromones on males and the responses women give out when they are interested. As for the man i have had the opportunity to be on the receiving end of a female on pheromones and it has an interesting effect. A DIHL look from me until i realised what she had on and i was able to get some control) but it does hit the brain in an interesting way as well. Unfornatley like us males using pheros you will get hits from everyone (that includes unsavoury males) i get 80 year old women trying to get close to me eeeek. Im only 21 myself so its interesting. Take the good with the bad life is interesting isnt it. But if you could help us out that would be great. Hey CJ what about u? ANy other guys want to chip in here as well.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-27-2001, 09:36 PM
DD, what happened when you were the \'victim\' of a DIHL? Did you just blank out? I don\'t know anyone who uses pheros, so I find it infinitely interesting!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-27-2001, 09:43 PM
Well its happened quite a bit i get this uncontrolable urge to begin with to keep checking this person out and look at them (a controlled DIHL) cause i know whats happening so i get some conscious control its hard. Um then i get a brain buzz, which is really cool it wakes me up sometimes. Although i do sometimes get a headache well i did to begin with. Same as we say of the women and men who become unfortuate or fornatue vitcims of our usage. DIHL uncontrolled talking, sexual gesutres (body language) hey if it can be done ive probably or someone else on the forum has thought of it already. From groups of ten to a male and female to OD to running through a crowded shopping centre. ITs been done.