PDA

View Full Version : bigger titties only a chew away!!!

koolking1
03-18-2005, 03:44 PM
from the BBC news service:

"Chewing gum can 'enhance breasts'

Pueraria mirifica is full of

active chemicals
A chewing gum which the makers say can help enhance the size, shape and tone of the breasts has

proved to be a big hit in Japan.
B2Up says its Bust-Up gum, when chewed three or four times a day, can also help

improve circulation, reduce stress and fight ageing.

The gum works by slowly releasing compounds contained

in an extract from a plant called Pueraria mirifica.

In theory, this helps to keep the muscle tissue in good

order.

Pueraria mirifica, also known as Kwao Krua, is a species found in Thailand and Burma.

It has

long been used by indigenous hill tribe people as a traditional medicine.

The plant's underground tubers

contain a number of chemicals called phytoestrogens - natural compounds which mimic the effects of the female sex

hormone oestrogen.

These include miroestrol and deoxymiroestrol, which are believed to exert a particularly

strong effect, as they are very close in chemical structure to oestradiol, the main human oestrogen.

B2Up

says that it is the effect of these two chemicals, coupled with a third phytooestrogen isoflavone, which makes its

gum so effective.

It cites tests carried out by Thailand's Chulalongkorn University which found Pueraria

mirifica therapy was able to enhance breast size by 80%.

Further tests carried out in England found that the

plant had a beneficial effect on the skin, and hair, as well as the breasts.

The company also markets

different Pueraria products, including pills, and tea.

The gum, which comes in rose flavour, has proved so

popular that there are plans to start selling it in convenience stores.

Scepticism

Claire

Williamson, of the British Nutrition Foundation, said research had suggested phytoestrogens may be beneficial in

post-menopausal women in terms of reducing menopausal symptoms, and may also have beneficial effects on risk factors

for heart disease and osteoporosis.

A role in breast cancer has also been suggested.

But she said

research had suggested that isoflavone supplements are not as effective in managing menopausal symptoms as

isoflavone rich foods such as soya.

Furthermore, consumption of isoflavones may need to be life-long in

order to have beneficial effects on postmenopausal symptoms.

"So there is clear evidence of the potential

health benefits of consuming isoflavone-rich foods such as soya, however consumption in the form of a gum has not

been extensively studied and such products may be simply another food gimmick."

I wonder what this stuff does

to men?

koolking1
03-18-2005, 03:46 PM
I did a web search on B2UP

and found nothing. However, I am going to be in Thailand next week and am wondering if anyone wants some - i'll be

glad to look for it while there!!!

MOBLEYC57
03-18-2005, 04:15 PM
Geez! The way things are going,

you're gonna have to pay to see some REAL breasteses in a couple of years! :rant:

The small group of

naturals will probably profit well from it! :thumbsup: Playboy, Penteehouse, etc. etc. in their next issue ........

"Wanna see what they look like real? Get next month's issue." Sold out a month in advance!!! :blink:

:box: :blink:

Who want's gum!? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

wood elf
03-18-2005, 06:48 PM
Damn! I don't even like gum.

MOBLEYC57
03-18-2005, 09:46 PM
Juicy Fruit or Big Red-tasting

nipples could work! :lovestruc

belgareth
03-18-2005, 09:58 PM
Her's taste just fine and are

plenty large enough.

Why is no woman satisfied with her breasts?

Pancho1188
03-18-2005, 11:38 PM
Why do most men want a bigger

penis? It's all a matter of self-image.

belgareth
03-19-2005, 01:00 AM
Why do most

men want a bigger penis? It's all a matter of self-image.
Their self image or the propaganda shoved at us

about society's expectation? Do all women have to be built like Barbie or be thin as twigs? That self image?

Icarus
03-19-2005, 07:53 AM
Everybody has things about their

appearance (whether satisified and comfortable with oneself) that they would like to alter.

This desire to

change is needless to say usually alligned with the images of 'perfection' that are constantly re-enforced through

all forms of media etc.

Sad fact here is that no matter how many times a person explains to the individual

wishing to alter parts of their bodies how it makes no difference and would not in fact enhance their apprearance -

the individual in question still views themself with their own eyes and envisions themselves as improved and closer

to being 'complete' - as if this in some way will solve any other problems that they currently have (or at least

provide the diving-board from which the rest of their life will be simpler)

Since we're on the subject (though

this is now somewhat off original topic) this constant drive for self perfection (not improvement - that is another

entity entirely) and massive financial success and security is something of a quest for immortality. I mean to say

not in any "fountain of youth" or "rememberance of achievement" manner, but instead in a manner closer to some form

of self-delusion. In a world where most of us (those who are able to post on this board - therefor likely to be in a

part of the more developed world) are in a postition where basic human needs such as food, shelter and the rest are

not so much the be all and end all of our existence, but merely another manner by which we show and validate our

success and position in the world, our hopes and ultimate dreams seem to fade to the mere act of 'acquisition',

with some final vision of ourselves at the end. Without a real connection to ancestry and lineage, we seem to assume

that at the end of our struggle towards success and the becoming of our very own ubermeinsch that we will be able in

some way to achieve this then remain in stasis. This is a remnant of a people whom came into existance upon a stage

where a christian myth colours and influences our entire belief and action syste,: made even worse by the current

shifting-away from those traditions and values; which although perhaps even if no one subscribed to, can not be

avoided as the stage upon which this consciousness formulates and cognates.

What does this have to do with

immortality? I'm getting to that.

These remainers from a christian tradition (though destroyed over the years

by world wars and the rest of Western Philosophy and Literature moving towards their rejection {amongst other

things}) have left the human in a dilemma regarding many aspects of life - not least being the problem of death.

Christianity promised an aferlife - a heaven. Where one was rewarded for actions performed upon God's 'Testing

Ground'. Rejection of this leads an individual to question other manners of post-death existence: reincarnation,

etc etc etc, but still coloured by the mindset that melted their religious beliefs, it becomes near impossible to

give autonomy to yet another 'mystic or spiritual' belief without some form of proof (the main problem with

Faith-Based worship)

So, doing what humans do best, we put these thoughts out of our minds and rejoin our

'race'. I could list a page of people that I have known that have achieved huge riches through various means -

thus, with other factors, 'perfect' their lives. In sunconsciously creating a supposed heaven upon earth within

their lives, they merely formuate a form of purgatory. In private conversations with me they tell me of how hollow

they feel. The same pains resurface. At this point, they realise that they cannot stop the march of time, and their

actions have not led to their immortality. They regret much of their lives, and wish that they had it to live again

on different terms - with this knowledge:

Finacial security and such are one thing, but riches are

useless.
Comfort is the key - everything in moderation.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your

dreams will be destroyed. (satisfaction is the death of desire etc etc)

This is why the rich drive to get

richer. Once we have achieved what we assume to be our 'goal' in life, we find that we are bored, and it has not

changed you into the person that you assumed that it would.

Humans require purpose.

So, to return to the

point, breast implants? NO!

Ok. Hope someone got through that whole thing.

I'm tired and using the computer

to ignore my hangover.

Steve

P.S. Spot however many christian allusion I have used (in some way, kinda

reinforcing my point) and WIN A PRIZE!

Holmes
03-19-2005, 08:33 AM
When all of your

wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.

Bring it on. I'll invent dreams if I have

to. :D

Pancho1188
03-19-2005, 09:18 AM
I'm not all about looking for

religious references, but I'm all about psychological. You refer to Maslow's Hierarchy of needs. Most people in

this society have biological and safety needs met (e.g. food, clothing, shelter), so everyone instantly moves to the

belonging and self-esteem stages. Thus, need for approval from others and the self is on everyone's minds 24/7. Do

you think homeless people care about the sizes of their members? I don't think so.

-I'm not going to give you

money! You're just going to spend it on alcohol!
-Actually, I'm looking into Enzyte, the natural male

enhancement.

The reason why most people worry about these things is because other things are already taken care

of. I find it sort of ironic, however, that the hierarchy and popular belief kind of create a catch-22: "For others

to love you, you must love yourself," and

"Biological->Safety->Belonging->Self-Esteem->Self-Actualization"...in other words, you must be loved by

others before you can truly love yourself.

My point? You get the perfect breasts, everybody loves you, and you

feel like the greatest person in the world (think "Extreme Makeover" where they go from ugly with low self-esteem to

attractive and on top of the world --- note: this doesn't reflect my personal opinion on that whole thing). That's

a fallacy, but many people buy into the illusion. The lines blur. "After all, Pancho, are you not a hypocrite for

going to the gym every day to look attractive and yet saying I'm stupid for trying to improve my penis/breast

size?" You could argue that it's the same thing, but I don't believe it is. Rationalize it however you want.

As for society's pressure, this is true. I remember a documentary of this tribe (I'm guessing it was Africa)

where the men wore penis gourds, which are huge sticks that extend from the genital region. The man in the

documentary actually said, "The differences in the size or the shape of the penis gourds have no significance,"

because he knew what people in our society were thinking. No one in that tribe cared, though. Yes, fertility is

worshipped in most tribes, and men do like to flaunt the fact that they have penises, but nobody really cares about

the size or shape, just like women with the saggy breasts from years of not wearing a bra care about their breast

size.

Attractiveness, penis/breast size, and money (all things peopel strive for) don't control happiness as

shown by psychological studies. How you perceive the world and how you feel about yourself and your life does

control your happiness, however.

MOBLEYC57
03-19-2005, 09:28 AM
Her's taste

just fine and are plenty large enough.

Why is no woman satisfied with her breasts?
'Cause the

need/desire to be desired/found attractive has become fashion.? :blink:

Pancho, fer true, me no want no

big'emer penis. Me want penis become hard like bolder forever! :drunk:

belgareth
03-19-2005, 09:33 AM
The point I am trying to make

you both make for me very well. It is all an illusion we subscribe too, and to what gain?

This conversation

really started in Holmes' post about happiness. The question is why we subscribe to it in the first place? Pancho

tried to explain it above but we are not primitives or I at least hope some of us have grown beyond that.

Pancho1188
03-19-2005, 03:13 PM
The question

is why we subscribe to it in the first place? Pancho tried to explain it above but we are not primitives or I at

least hope some of us have grown beyond that.
I do not believe I described anything as primitive. I was

using an example of how people's desires differ based on culture and step on the hierarchy. I would argue its

relevance because, being on a pheromone site, we are admitting that knowledge, science, and technology still

occasionally step aside to the power of human instinct.

I explained above why we care about it so much in this

society, so I'll try to explain in this post why we subscribe to this fallacy.

There are two things we can

'blame' for this obsession: the usual suspects (e.g. the media, peer pressure, prejudice, cultural norms and

values) and the other explanation that nobody likes to hear - the inherent perception of the human mind.

We all

know the case against the media. If you look in any magazine, TV show, movie, or newspaper, you will find pretty

people. Every advertisement uses pretty faces to get you to buy something, and every entertainment event uses pretty

faces to get you to watch it. Unfortunately, that's the way it is. How many ugly 'Reality TV' stars do you see?

If that's reality, we're all a bunch of pretty people obsessed with sex and doing crazy things. It's not reality.

It's the reality that everyone wants to watch. Even 'Average Joe' had a pretty girl, and even Elana admitted that

the guys, although not 9s and 10s, were still above average in looks compared to the general population. The media

tells us that that's how we have to look for people to care about you, and if they don't do it directly, it's

persuasion by example (by always having pretty people on magazines). Everyone else thinks that this is what their

perfect partner will look like, so they have increased expectations, forcing everyone to try to become that so not

to disappoint. It's a wicked game and a spiral of shallowness that doesn't have a good outcome. Let's not forget

the insults and cruelty that people face by horrible people because of their looks, weight, or imperfections. It can

scar people for life.

Now, onto the second part. We are psychologically predisposed to believe that attractive

people are better than everyone else. Every psychological study ever done on the topic has shown that the population

perceives attractive people to be smarter, more athletic, happier, nicer, healthier, more qualified for a job...the

list goes on and on. It is viewed that being a more attractive person actually makes you a better person.

The

good news is that every psychological study on the subject also says that none of that is true. Attractive people

are no happier than less attractive people, and there is no indication that they are better at anything than anyone

else...except perceived level of attractiveness.

This is what brings me to my favorite question: If you are

innocent of a crime and everyone thinks you're guilty, does it really matter that you're innocent? To apply this

to the topic, if everyone on earth perceives attractive people to be better, does it matter if they aren't? If

something is true but noone believes it, does it really matter? Really? The socially acceptable answer is to say,

"Yes, of course it matters," but does it? Can everyone say, "Yes," but be strong enough not to try to change

themselves to fit everyone else's perception of what is better? Most people don't have the self-confidence and

willpower to do that. That, my friend, is why people subscribe to the believe that bigger breasts, a bigger dick, or

whatever else will make them better people...because most people believe it in deep, dark places nobody likes to

talk about. The bias is there. It's inherent. Whether it's a symmetrical face, the universal factor in

attractiveness, or cultural beliefs of what is attractive (e.g. large breasts), it changes people's perception. It

may be wrong, but it's there. Anyone who doubts themselves or questions their worth will succumb to the

implications of the fallacy. Only the strong survive.

Mixing these two factors causes a strong force that is

hard to resist. The happiest people ignore all of this and live their lives the way they want to live them.

DumLuc
03-19-2005, 03:27 PM
I think it's all a matter of

selfishness. The more attractive you appear to others the easier it becomes to get the biggest piece of pie at

dessert time.

Holmes
03-19-2005, 03:36 PM
We are

psychologically predisposed to believe that attractive people are better than everyone else. Every psychological

study ever done on the topic has shown that the population perceives attractive people to be smarter, more athletic,

happier, nicer, healthier, more qualified for a job...the list goes on and on. It is viewed that being a more

attractive person actually makes you a better person.

Sad but true.

there is no

indication that they are better at anything than anyone else...

But it sure does sting when they are.

:rofl:

Pancho1188
03-19-2005, 03:50 PM
But it sure

does sting when they are. :rofl::lol: No kidding!

I almost forgot about this, but I have a recent

personal experience with perception (the concept, not the -mone). I was talking to someone I run with on Saturdays

who was taller than me. Now, I have the notion that I will always be younger and skinnier than everyone around me.

It's the way it has always been. I was the second or third youngest person in my class growing up, and it got worse

in college when I graduated after 3 1/2 years with people over a year older than me. I used to always be

small---short and skinny. I'll never forget the first day my bias was challenged when I was playing football and

said that someone caught the ball because he had a height advantage: "...but you guys are the same height." Granted,

I hunched over a lot at the time due to lower self-confidence and being used to people towering over me, but then it

hit me: "Hey, I am pretty tall now." My assumed youth hasn't been challenged yet because I am still around people

who are older than I am. Even on this forum, most call me a youngin' despite my veteran posting status.

However, just today my assumption that I am the skinniest guy around me was challenged by a 6'3" person who

weighed just over 150 lbs. I'm at 170 lbs., so I just was shocked. "What? Someone thinner than I am? What? What are

you talking about?" I looked at him and couldn't believe it. I still don't get it. Maybe I have reverse-anorexia

(just kidding), but I just can't see myself as being anything but the thinnest person around me. I will always have

a drive inside that makes me desire to be bigger and more muscular.

...and there you have it: my personal

experience with perception and self-image. That said, I am one ripped mofo! :thumbsup:

InternationalPlayboy
03-19-2005, 04:47 PM
I

think it's all a matter of selfishness. The more attractive you appear to others the easier it becomes to get the

biggest piece of pie at dessert time.

I've seen this situation at work for the last year or so. A

woman was hired for a specific task. At first glance, she's kind of a Catherine Zeta-Jones type but under close

scrutiny, she's a little skanky.

Being bethrothed to an officer that was stationed here, she's in the same

social circles that the Commander and second in command are in. She is constantly circumventing security and

procurement processes to get her way. When she runs into opposition, she runs right to the top to

complain.

Even though several people saw through her upon her arrival and warned us about her, I gave her the

benefit of the doubt for the longest time, mainly because she's the type that I have an attraction to. A little

shorter than me in height and posessing long black hair. Again, think Zeta-Jones at a distance. In addition to her

social standing, I think a lot of the leeway the higher ups are giving her is her appearance, just as I did at

first.

Interestingly, her circumventing the process is catching up to her in several aspects, but I predict

that she will still come out on top as her project is an important one for the future of the base.

belgareth
03-19-2005, 07:37 PM
I do not

believe I described anything as primitive. Never said you did. I used the word.

The

happiest people ignore all of this and live their lives the way they want to live them.
Uh huh, that's

where I was pointing in the first place. You've used a lot of words to say that we need to live our lives without

all the concern about how others think of us.

Pancho1188
03-19-2005, 10:58 PM
Never said

you did. I used the word.

Uh huh, that's where I was pointing in the first place. You've used a lot of words

to say that we need to live our lives without all the concern about how others think of us.True, true. Sorry

for the misunderstanding.

When have I not used a lot of words? :run:

That said, I like to be thorough

because so many people throw around cliches for so long that nobody remembers why they're said in the first

place.

belgareth
03-20-2005, 12:52 AM
The same often happens with too

many words.

DumLuc
03-25-2005, 02:25 PM
And here you have it from David

Letterman:
http://wwwimage.cbs.com/Common/images/spacer.gifTop Ten Slogans For The Breast

Enlargement Gum

10. Puttin' the "yum" in Bubble Yum.

9. Go to the store and check

out our rack.

8. Recommended by five out of five dentists.

7. Triple D-Licious.

Some Bazooka for your Bazookas.

5. Makes you feel minty and slutty!

4. Get a

mouthful.

3. Bursting with flavor and bursting out of your shirt!

2. Double your pleasure,

double your fun.

1. Talk about your juicy fruits.

ps
His final words on the subject were to buy

all of the stock you can, in this company.

Pancho1188
03-25-2005, 02:49 PM
Some people can't walk and

chew gum at the same time...

...this will be the first gum that will make it hard for other people to

walk when they chew.