PDA

View Full Version : Working on a budget

HiT5500
03-17-2005, 07:25 PM
I want to get into

the world of mones but might be running on a budget. Hopefully I will be able to spend up to $200 on them, but I

might only be able to spend about $50.

What I was wondering is what would be the best for highschool. I know

about OD with younger people. I was thinking more of a sexual because of infatuation, and how I don't want any

long term things here. Also what is the best for meeting a complete stranger?

belgareth
03-17-2005, 07:47 PM
Try the sample gel packs first.

They are more or less free, you only pay for shipping.

Rbt
03-18-2005, 07:38 PM
I concurr with

belgareth (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/member.php?u=122). The sample packs

are an excellent starting point, but go easy on applications, both amounts and frequency. SOE is considered the

"friendly/social" product and the least "threatening." You will need to take time (weeks if not months) to learn to

work with these products. They are just one part of a larger overall equation.

HiT5500
03-18-2005, 08:50 PM
About how many applications do

you get per bottle?

I was thinking of getting the package with the NPA, SoE. And then a bottle of Chikara?

But if the bottles will last a very long time I guess I'll try the gels first.

Rbt
03-22-2005, 04:14 PM
Check the "Product Guide" for

suggestions on how much of a gel-pack to use. I was starting slow so I was getting 4-6 "applications" per gel-pack.

I admit that that may not have been enough product to get "hits" especially as here in the cold Midwestern US we are

covered with heavy clothing and coats (and noses are often covered with scarves, even indoors), so the scents may

not have been getting far. My sinuses were so stuffed last week I was personally doing a lot of breathing through my

mouth... Figure an average of 4 applications per gel-pack. One catch is that the "effective" life of an application

(pheromone strength) may only be in the area of 5 hours, so you may need at least 2 applications to do a full-day

test.

The bottled product can last a loooonnng time. I've seen notes here on the forum of some folks with

two-year-old product. I know I'm reluctant to drop $60 or so on a product that could last many years of use but

turns out to have minimal results. I kinda wish you could buy sets of say 8 or 12 mixed gel-packs rather than just

the 4 "freebies" to really give the products some decent field-testing before committing to a whole bottle of a

single product. Maybe if you ask on the Forums someone out there with a partial bottle of some product they aren't

happy with will sell it to you at a reduced rate.

I know the "newbie special" comes with a really good return

guarantee so maybe that is a possible first choice.

Also: you sound on the young side, and probably already

churning out a fair amount of -none type pheromones naturally. You may want to avoid heavy -none products for now

(like PI). Just my opinion.