PDA

View Full Version : reverse mones

Scmoo
03-17-2005, 04:21 PM
I was just wondering how

many of you have become the "target" of mones being used by the opposite sex. What did it make you do?? were you

aware of it? would it lessen the reactions of the people if they know you are wearing them on could it even

heighten reactions if they know they are being influenced..??:think:

Scmoo

Friendly1
03-17-2005, 04:38 PM
I was just

wondering how many of you have become the "target" of mones being used by the opposite sex. What did it make you

do?? were you aware of it? would it lessen the reactions of the people if they know you are wearing them on could it

even heighten reactions if they know they are being influenced..??:think:

Scmoo
Happens every day,

especially when I get near a hot, sweaty, voluptuous, wanton woman....

wood elf
03-17-2005, 05:30 PM
I am Belgareth's girlfriend.

He wears synthetic pheromones around me all the time. Hoiw I react depends on the time of the month, how much and

what he wears. They do not make me DO anything. The pheromones encourage me to be more forward with him when I am

already thinking of him. If I am in a bad mood or busy they do not do much. Sometimes during certain parts of the

month some of the pheromones can make me irritable, jittery or bad tempered. It is hard to be sure if they have any

effect on our love making but I think they might help a little, make us both more passionate. Knowing that he wears

synthetic pheromones has not changed how I respond to him as far as I can see.

One of the fun things to do is

watch other women around him. He should write more hit reports.

Gegogi
03-17-2005, 06:08 PM
"I was just wondering how

many of you have become the "target" of mones being used by the opposite sex. What did it make you do?? were you

aware of it? would it lessen the reactions of the people if they know you are wearing them on could it even heighten

reactions if they know they are being influenced..??

All humans produce pheromones. Of course some

produce more than others. I've been strangely and overwhelmingly attracted to a few women I barely knew. However I

knew them well enough to be confused. Why? I didn't find them attractive in terms of appearance, personality or

lifestyle. It was as if I was caught in a witches' spell. I felt compelled to drop to my knees, sniff their snatch

and offer them my life, worldly goods and soul. However, I didn't. Freewill is still in play and their pheromones

did not make me do anything other than entertain erotic thoughts. I've been around the block enough to know when to

avoid most potentially regretful encounters. I'm glad I wasn't drunk or stoned while in their

presence...

Of course, once I walked away, I was both amazed and horrified at my strange feelings (& needed

an immediate date with Ms. Mary Palms to clear my pipes).

Holmes
03-17-2005, 06:44 PM
All humans produce

pheromones. Of course some produce more than others. I've been strangely and overwhelmingly attracted to a few

women I barely knew. However I knew them well enough to be confused. Why? I didn't find them attractive in terms of

appearance, personality or lifestyle.

Were there any outstanding commonalities, appearance wise

(height, features, overall "type," etc.)?